/9

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Kang Sungmin P.O.V

 

Okay… I had been free for 5 days now. That meant, I had two days before someone came searching for me. Luckily I already neared the place where we’d been caught last time. That meant that I wasn’t far away from getting free! I know that there weren’t a big chance for me to find my sister anytime soon but I had to try…

 

“…seen a girl here some time ago? She were dumb and came alone…” I asked and crossed my fingers behind my back. The man thought for some seconds before answering me.

“Oh yes, I remember her… she came alone a month or two ago, right?” the man asked. I nodded and couldn’t hide a sigh in relief. My sister had made it to here! The place where we could disappear…

“How do you know the girl?” he asked and asked me to sit. I sat down and sighed.

“It’s my little sister…” I mumbled and took the cup of tea he handed me.

“Your sister!? How can you send a girl alone like that? It’s dangerous!”

“You’re sitting here! Isn’t it dangerous for you?” I asked back, ignoring his question. He smirked.

“I’ve been working for the Kim family in many years… they want me to make sure that no one gets passed here…” he winked, “so it’s a fine job… I get a good pay and I help people…” I made big eyes. He risked his life for this? It was… wow…

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Goodmorning Sungmi! Slept well?” Donghae asked smiling when I arrived the lobby the next morning. I nodded and smiled back.

“So… breakfast and then… shopping or sightseeing?” Leeteuk asked both of us. I looked at Donghae to let him chose. It was his vacation – or theirs – not mine. Donghae looked back at me.

“What do you think Sungmi? I’m fine with both,” he send me that smile of his… hmprf. I shrugged and looked at Leeteuk to let him make the final decision. He laughed.

“Let’s go sightseeing today then… tomorrow shopping. Fine with you two?” Both Donghae and I nodded and then it was decided and we could go to breakfast.

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

“…and when Japan lost to America under The Second World war, Japanese soldiers jumped from these cliffs because they didn’t wanted to live anymore,” the guide explained. I looked against Donghae who looked like he really tried to understand everything. I understood the most; Sungmi didn’t seem to understand anything. She just looked like she enjoyed the trip.

“Yah Sungmi? Can you take a picture?” I asked and handed her my camera. She nodded and took it so I could put my arm around Donghae’s shoulders and make a V-sign. He did too and we both smiled brightly to Sungmi when she took the picture.

 

“What do you want to eat Sungmi?” Donghae asked and looked at Sungmi who looked lost in the menu-card.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her. She showed it to me and I stared at it randomly for some seconds, then started laughing.

“What hyung?!”  Donghae asked confused. I controlled my laughter.

“We forgot…” I said with a smile.

“F-forgot what? Money? I have!” he said. I shook my head.

“Not money! Sungmi don’t seem to can understand the words,” I said. Donghae looked at her for a second, then he smiled too.

“Well, then let’s help her?” he said and started explaining the different things on the card for her. I observed happy. They sat with their heads close over the card while Donghae pointed at the card. I fast snapped a photo with my phone and smiled. Eunhyuk had to see this and give his response. I texted it to him and hid my phone before Donghae and Sungmi noticed anything.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

“Smiiiiiiiiiiiiile!” my mum said as she took the photo, “ouh, Hyuk-ah! You got a message from Jungsu!” She went to me and handed me the phone. Curious I took it and opened the text and saw the picture he had sent. I gaped. No way~!

“Hyuk, you smile like an idiot,” my sister, Sora, said, “what is it?” I looked at her, still smiling.

“Just Teukie hyung who takes photos of Donghae,” I said and laughed a bit.

“Yeah yeah… I’m hungry! Let’s go and get some icecream!” she whined and pulled our parents and me with her before we could protest.

 

“We know Korea! Korea is our friends! Korea great country!” a random dude said in English after we had answered him where we came from. We were at this market filled with Asians and everybody pulled in my sister so I had my arm linked with hers so I could keep her. Kekeke~

“Thank you,” my mum said and bowed nicely.

“Dongsaeng, let’s look over there!” Sora noona said and pulled me with her. I laughed. It was a stall with random and funny things.

“Let’s buy this for Kyuhyun!” I said laughing and held up some glasses with computer-prints over the glass. She laughed too.

“And this for Yesung!” she showed me a cup with a turtle. I busted into laughing when my eyes caught something new behind her…

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

“No way Eunhyuk!” Donghae suddenly exclaimed which made both Leeteuk and Sungmi look against him with their mouths filled with pizza.

“What?” Leeteuk asked curious. Donghae showed him the handphone and Leeteuk almost spitted the food out over the screen. Sungmi took Donghae’s hand and pulled in it so she could see it too. Then she started her soundless laughing too.

“If that monkey buys that…” Donghae said laughing, “…I’m going to kill him!” The picture he just had received were taken in a little stall with a lot of things but the thing Eunhyuk had focused on was a board of wood with a fish on there seemed to could sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle little star~’. Over it, a girl’s hand – his sister? – held a piece of paper which said ‘Our lovely fish! Eunhyuk miss you :P’

“They’re hilarious, aren’t they?” Donghae asked. Leeteuk and Sungmi both nodded, just as a sound escaped from Sungmi’s mouth. The two boys starred at the girl in disbelief.

“Did she just…?” Leeteuk asked. Sungmi held her hands against and nodded happy.

“You can’t again?” Leeteuk asked. Sungmi removed her hands and tried to make a sound… but how could she? She didn’t know how she did it, it just came out of no-where!

 

Later that night, when the boys had wished Sungmi goodnight, and they lay in their bed, Leeteuk finally tried to ask Donghae that question he had wanted to ask for days.

“Hae? Are you awake?” he said first. Donghae turned against the leader and nodded.

“Neh hyung… what’s up?” he smiled a bit. Leeteuk sat up in the bed and the light beside his bed. Donghae sat up too. Leeteuk took a deep breath.

“Hae-ah? How… do you…” Leeteuk thought for a second, “do you feel anything? Towards… Sungmi? Other than brotherly feelings?” he asked carefully. Donghae made big eyes. How could he feel something towards… wouldn’t that be weird? She…
“W-what? Why… why do you think that hyung?” he asked, automatically going in self-defense-mood. Leeteuk titled his head. Did Donghae try to hide it or…?

“It’s just… you always smile when she is near and you seem truly happy all the time,” he said and smiled, “it makes me really happy and… if you like her, say it. I will help you!” Donghae made big eyes. What was his hyung talking about? Did he seem happier? Really? … okay, actually he did feel happier after he met the girl, now he thought about it… but could it be… really? Naah… it couldn’t… could it?

A/N: Okay, because the previous chapter was really boring and I suddenly got some random ideas for this chapter I wrote it within no time xD So I decided to post it now... Now, give me a lots of comments! >8D Kekeke~