/22

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

The next morning, not many people were in the dorm. Eunhyuk had a morning schedule with Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Shindong was visiting his fiancée, Siwon was busy with the last dramashootings and no one really saw him much anyways. Ryeowook and Yesung had left for some vocal training so all in all, only Sungmi, Donghae and Heechul were left in the dorm since Henry and Zhou Mi were sleeping in the other.

“Sooooo…” Heechul smiled to Donghae, “I got your back yesterday, huh?” he winked. Donghae send him a smile back and nodded as Sungmi placed two cups of coffee in front of them before she sat down with a cup of tea.

“You did. Thanks,” Donghae smiled. Heechul laughed.

“But you know… I know a lot, Hae,” he took a sip of his coffee, “and I were at that café you guys decided to start dating at…” Both Donghae and Sungmi gaped when he said that.

“You what?! How did you…” Donghae was speechless and Heechul chuckled.

“At that streetcafé, there is some stairs and tables on the first floor too. I sat just at it and could look directly down at your messages, ” he winked, “sorry for that. I really had no idea that you were going to be there but when I first saw you, I got curious…”

“Who were you at the café with?” Donghae asked quiet. Heechul smiled.

“Miss A’s Jia. Don’t worry, she were at the bathroom when you confessed,” he chuckled, “and she didn’t recognize you either anyways. So no one knows~”

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

Sungmi made the bathroom-sign and disappeared, leaving me with Heechul. As soon as we heard the bathroom door close Heechul looked at me like he was going to get every single bit of information from me now. And knowing him well, he would.

“Soooo…” he smiled, “how is it?“ I tried to just act like I didn’t knew what in the world he was talking about.

“What do you mean hyung?” I asked innocent and took a sip of my coffee. He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t play that card on me. Dating Sungmi! And kissing her! Duh!” he hit the back of my head and I almost spitted out the coffee.

“Yah hyung!” I pouted. He rolled his eyes.

“Give me some answers! I’m covering your little secret here. I wanna know more about what I’m covering!” he smiled. I sighed.

“It’s… it’s great hyung. Dating her I mean,” I paused, “not that we have time to really date. As you have seen, it’s almost only when we’re meeting in her room that you can say we’re dating…”

“And the kissing?” Heechul asked, obviously not satisfied. Now, I blushed as I looked at him and he widened his eyes.

“You haven’t kissed her yet?!” he exclaimed. I shook my head and looked down.

“N-no… only on the forehead,” I mumbled, biting my lip.

“Haven’t I taught you anything?!” he exclaimed, now a little louder. I looked at him.

“N-no hyung,” I said and bit my lip.

“…” he stared at me.

“Hyu-”

“Lee Donghae! You’ve dated her for what now? Days and you’ve only…”

“Hyung, just because you go fast in your relationships, it doesn’t mean that I do,” I said and pouted. He rolled his eyes.

“But if you wanna keep her-”

“And don’t scare her away!” I said even though he kept talking.

“-then you have to show that you like her! Or love her, or what the hell it is…” I sighed.

“Hyung, I… just let me do this…” I said. He sighed now.

“Donghae, as the members say. You’re much happier now, after Sungmin came to our lives. No one wants you to go back to the depressed Donghae, so please… make it work, okay?“ His voice suddenly became gently and pleading.

“I… I’ll make it work hyung,” I smiled, “and thanks. For helping us yesterday,” he smiled.

“You’re welcome! Just remember that I can’t cover for you forever, araso?” Now I smiled.

“I know hyung.”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

This was the first time I heard Heechul that way. He usually talked in a ‘I-don’t-care’ voice and had that aura around him. But that he really asked Donghae in an almost… begging voice to make our relationship work. It was… I got a weird feeling of happiness in my body. I knocked on the kitchen door before I entered to let them know that I was back. They both turned their heads against me and smiled.

“Hello miss,” Heechul said. I laughed and sat down.

“Hae, why don’t you take her out today? Since you’re free?” Heechul said with a smirk. Donghae shook his head.

“She have an… appointment with Eunhyuk when he finish his schedule,” he said and looked at me. I nodded and bit my lip. If I could, I actually wanted to cancel with Eunhyuk. It could be nice with a day with Donghae~

“Take her out. I’ll deal with Eunhyuk,” Heechul said, “you two need a date outside this dorm. Now, go and change!” I stared at him. What was he doing?

“Hyung, we can’t just-”

“Oh yes you can. I’ll cover for you again,” he smirked, “when I’m covering I wanna cover for more than secret room-talks! Pali-pali!” he pulled Donghae up.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuung~” Donghae whined. Heechul chuckled.

“Do you want me to dress you or are you willing to do it yourself? Or shall I let Sungmi do it?“ Both me and Donghae blushed.

“I can dress myself,” he mumbled and left. I smiled and kept sitting. Heechul looked at me.

“You do know that I can dress you too, right?” he said, “I don’t feel embarrassed by it!” I got up and rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

“You’re welcome,” I heard him say before I left the kitchen.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Donghae decided to wear a big hoodie and some jeans. Sometimes he wished that he could walk in the public in normal clothes and go on a date without fearing getting the new front-page headline. But obviously, he couldn’t.

Sungmi chose to dress in a big hoodie too and some jeans. Just in case that people actually would recognize her after piano-debut or if they would end up with recognizing Donghae – then she maybe would be safe. As she got dressed, she felt a bit bad for dumping Eunhyuk. She hoped that Heechul could come up with some really good excuse, ‘cause she didn’t wanted to make Eunhyuk sad… or mad in any case. When she was finish, she went to the kitchen where Heechul were giving Donghae some instructions or something while handing him something which quickly got hided when she entered. Donghae looked at her with a nervous smile.

“Hey…” Heechul send him a gaze and puffed him against Sungmi he almost bumped into her. He sank but kept the smile.

“Ready to go?” 

 

A/N: Du-dududuuuuuuuun~ :D Heechul knows and forces them on a date. What will happen? ;D

LOL! I just had to write that <.<' Sorry ^_^' Hope that you enjoyed :)