Chapter 5

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:
"Here we go." Mrs. Jung smiled looking back at the girls through the review mirror. She stopped the car infront of beautiful modern building. The students all marched happily in the school engaged in conversations with their friends.
Minhee began to shake in fear. She reminded Mrs. Jung of her boys during a cold winter day after playing in the snow all day. 
"You okay?" Jungmee glanced at her sister.
"This is really scary." Minhee shaked her head slowly "I am scared. What if people treat us badly?"
Jungmee let out a nervous chuckle. "I will punch them in the face."
"Or you can tell an adult you trust." Mrs. Jung suggested.
Minhee looked out the window. Students gathered into small groups with their friends.  Other students walk into the school by themselves. Everyone is wearing the same uniform colors yellow, blue and white. 
"Let's go?" Jungmee asked as she grabbed her backpack underneath her seat. "Come on Minhee."
"Sure." Minhee whispered.
"Good luck girls!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed gleefully. "It will be a good school."
Jungmee slide the door open. The moment both girls step out the car, they grab the attention from the other students. To the other students they look so different and exotic.
Minhee had her hair down. It flowed into small loose curls. She isn't wearing much makeup but some BBcream, mascara, and lipgloss. Her face is as innocent as a child's. Her cheeks are slightly tinted red because of the cold wind hitting her face. She is sensitive to the cold. She wears a pink sweater that covers her from the top of her neck to the bottom below her skirt. And a white cremed scarf that covered her her exposed neck.
Jungmee is complete opposite from Minhee. Her hair cut in a U-shape. Layers of hair fall on her face. She has a bit of BBcream but it doesn't really cover the small freckles she has. She wears a darker colored lipstick. She wears some mascara and a black leathered jacket covers her torso.
Jungmee glanced at the gate of the school. Minhee noticeed a few girls glaring at her and whispering amongst eachother. 
She sighed. "Jungmee I can't do it." She stopped walking, she felt as if her shoes were stuck to the pavement. "They are scaring me."
Jungmee catched her sister starring at a few girls. "Ignore them. They are just gossipy teens. Come one lets go find out classes."
Minhee nodded and held onto the straps of her backpack tightly. She followed her sister closely behind. She can't help but listen to the whispers as both of them passed by a couple of students.

"Dude!!" Seungho runned to three boys sitting at a lunch table in the cafeteria. They had arrived school earlier then most people as they liked to sit around and try morning activities. "Did you guys know that we have two new students?"
"Really? Who told you?" Jungkook asked disengaged. He continued flipping through his favorite Iron-man comic book.
"I heard some girls talking about them." Seungho smiled. "TWINS!"
"Are they girls?" Jimin asked leaning in, he suddenly sparked some interest. "Are they pretty?"
"I have no idea. All I know is that they are in the same grade as us." Seungho smiled and looks over at Taehyung who was playing with some rubix cube in his hand.

"That is cool I guess." Taehyung glanced at Jimin and made a face. He didn't really like Seungho's personality. He was always gossiping and spreading rumors around the school. 
Jimin chuckled. "I hope they are girls."
"I agree" Seungho laughed.
"Of course, so you can he date them." Jungkook continued to aimlessly flipping through pages. "And sleep with them."
"Shut up!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Maybe I do like to sleep around. They better be hot girls."
Taehyung looked at Jimin. "You are sick and disgusting. Why do you do that to every girl?"
"What do you mean?" Jimin laughed. He touched his dark blow flowy hair. It fell above his eyes and covered his forehead. 
"Always playing with girls and flirting. You date them for a week then break up with them. You date two girls at the same time." Taehyung sticked his tongue out "Hasn't their ever been a girl that kept you stable?"
"Nope" Jimin exclaimed happily "and there never will be."
"Sure." Taehyung tossed the rubix cube to to Jimin, he gave up. "Try fixing the colors."
Jungkook catched a glimpse of Jimin. He really hated the way that boy thinks.

The bell rung.
Jungmee walked Minhee to her first hour class.
"Well then I guess this is a goodbye for now." Jungmee looked at her sister. She placed her hand on her shoulder. "I will see you in third hour."
"Yeah" Minhee chuckled nervously. She walked towards the door. She looked back one more time and sees Jungmee waving. Minhee waved back. She opened the door wide open. A few students stare at her. She shrieked quietly and slowly strided towards the teacher's desk.
"ummm hello?" Minhee asked weakly. The teacher looked up from his desk.
"You must be Lee Minhee?" He stood up and smiled. "It's nice to have you in our class. I am Mr. Kwon."
"Thank you." Minhee bowed slightly. "Where do I sit?"
"Ummm lets see if their are any empty seats after the bell rings okay. You can stay here until the bell rings if you would like." He chuckled. 
Minhee nodded. She stood back and watched as students gathered into the classroom. Two boys walked into the classroom.
The first boy smirked at her the moment they make eye contact. He has dark brown hair. He has a shorter frame but is very well built. His eyes are a lot smaller and narrow. He has a flirtatious aura to him. His skin is a bit darker. She looked away to break the eye contact between them. 
The last boy is looking through some comic book. He has black hair like hers. He has an pointy nose. Somehow he resembles a cute hamster. He doesn't look at her. He is too busy reading the next page of his comic book.
One by one the students march into the classroom. The final bell rings.
"Students sit down!" Mr. Kwon exclaimed using his outside voice. The students hushed down and looked at him. "We have a new student. Please introduce yourself."
Minhee's eyes widened when she noticed everyone starring at her.
"Hello everyone. My name is Lee Minhee. I am from America. Although for the past two years I been living in Daegu. My sister and I just moved here about a week ago." She bows slightly. She glanced towards the back of the class and sees hamster boy starring back. His eyes widened. She looked away.
"Thank you Minhee. Class, please be kind to her and show her around the school understand?"
"Yes Mr. Kwon." The students voiceed out in unison. "Minhee go sit by Jeon Jungkook!"
Mr. Kwon points to hamster boy. "Raise your hand Jungkook!"
Jungkook slightly raised his hand. Minhee carefully walked over to the empty seat next to him. She moved the seat and sat down. She pulled her notebook out of her pink backpack and carefully started writing the agenda.
The boy that smirked earlier at her turned around and mouthed "She is mine." to Jungkook. Jungkook shaked his head. The other boy winked and looked back at the board. Jungkook glanced at Minhee. He noticed her hand shaking violently. He decided to ignore the shy girl next to him for the rest of class.

Meanwhile, Jungmee walked in late to her first hour class. She opened the door and everyone stared at her.
"What?" she asked loudly. Damn it great way to make a first impression. Smooth move Jungmee. She thought to herself.
She calmly marchsed to the teacher's desk. "Hello. I am Lee Jungmee."
"Why are you late?" The teacher asked without looking up from her notebook.
"I am new student and I have no idea where I was going?" Jungmee answered bravely. A few students listener in on the conversation and chuckled. She turned around and made eye contact with a blonde girl.
"Right. You're the new girl?" The teacher stood up from her chair. "Welcome."
Jungmee slightly nodded. "Thank you."
The teacher rung a small bell. "Attention students! We have an announcement." The students looked up from their notebook. "We have a new student. Please introduce yourself."
Jungmee suddenly became nervous. She walked towards the center of the front and stood confidently. "Hi my name is Lee Jungmee. I am new. That is pretty much it." She looked back at the teacher.
"Anything else?" The teacher asked sweetly.
"Not that I know of." Jungmee answered "Nothing more to say."
The class breaks out laughing.
"Hm" The teacher looked at Jungmee in annoyance "Go sit by Hyoyeon."
The blonde girl with short hair raised her hand. She has a cool purple leather jacket on. Jungmee stomped over to her and sat back.
"Hi i am Hyoyeon. Welcome to hell.  The devil's home. " She smiled
"That's cool." Jungmee said. "Your name."
"Not as cool as your jacket!" Hyoyeon pointed to her jacket. "i love it."
"i love the way you describe this class." Jungmee chuckled.
"Trust me I can say more crazy ." Hyoyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter