Chapter 58

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 58:

Taehyung walks out his home with a weary face expression and tired puppy like eyes. His aunt stands by him with tearful eyes. 

"We will do anything we can to get you out." She whispers as she pulls him infor a hug. She wraps her arms around hum tightly and sobs into his shoulders. 

Taehyung smiles as tears falls down his cheeks. "I have to pay for what I have done." He closes his eyes as he ponders back to that horrendous night. He finally lets go of his aunt and hands her a small gift. "Give this to Dongwon when he comes back from the field trip." 

Taehyung turns away without looking at his aunt. He watches as his puppy runs to him in full speed and starts jumping gleefully. He grabs his little puppy and plants a kiss on the puppy's small button like nose. His thoughts are suddenly engrossed back to his friends and Jungmee. He looks away broken inside. He stands next to the cops and they grab the handcuffs and swifly put his hands behind his back. Two cops walk beside him and lead him to the vehicle at the parking lots. They push him harshly behind in the back seat. He keeps his gazed on the car's carpet and lets the tears flow down his angelic like face. 

It is about a fourty-five minute ride to the prison. He looks out the windows and sees guards at the front gate. He sees men in their uniform marching around with their weapons and heavy auras. The car makes a complete stop and Taehyung watches as a man comes to the car door and opens it. 

"Here we go." The young cop pushes Taehyung and two men show up behind him. They keep walking down these long gray doors. As they walk they keep a hold of his arms. Taehyung flinches at the touch of the two strong men holding him. He scoffs at the thought of running, he wouldn't even make it alive. 

They take him to a white room. "Here!" One of the men states with a rude expression. He tosses a white tank top and khaki colored buttoned shirt and pants on the small table. "You're shoe size?" 

"Ten." Taehyung states as he keeps his gaze om the ground. 

"I'll be back with the shoes." The cop walks over to Taehyung and removes the handcuffs. He locks the door and lets Taehyung change into the prison uniform. Once Taehyung changes into his uniform he sits against the chair and inhales deeply. He closes his eyes and his mom's face pops up. 

He doesn't notice the cop walk in with a pair of black running shoes. "Here." He throws them to Taehyung. Taehyung quickly grabs them and places them on his feet. Once he is done tying his shoes the cop grabs him from the arm and pushes him out the room. They keep walking down the long corridor until they reach the prison's outdoor basketball court. A few men gather around in groups and others stand alone. They watch as the new young boy walks in. A few of them whistle and whisper amongst eachother. Some of them even laugh and begin to insult Taehyung. 

Taehyung keeps his gaze on the ground and doesn't notice a group of young looking gangsters walk over to him. 

"Well." One sings out. "If it isn't Taehyung." They walk around him in circles. They continue to laugh and mock him. 

"How's your little friend Yoongi?" One of them states. "Still ing around?" 

Taehyung keeps his gaze on the ground and doesn't respond.

"Something in your mouth?" The same guy asks. "Pride? Hmm?" He moves his head under Taehyung to make eye contact, he gets irritated because the boy doesn't make eye contact with him. 

"Answer us!" The third one bickers as he pulls on Taehyung's hair. 

"Come on pretty boy!" The second boy states. "If you don't, you will pay." 

Taehyung stays silent and flares his nostrils. One of them slaps Taehyung across the face. They chuckle and holler amongst the three. 

"I've got something for you." The second one states. "This os for your little gang." He throws a punch om Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung winces in pain and holds on to his stomach. The three boys laugh again. 

"This for Yoongi." The first one states as he punches Taehyung across the face. They laugh when he stumbles back only to stand up straight again with a stern look on his face. 

"Look at this little jack ." One of them points out. "I think he wants more." The three boys once again gather around Taehyung and begin to kick him and punch him. They laugh and watch when his lifeless body begins to bruise up and blood come out his mouth. 

One of the gangsters pulls out a small butter knife from his pocket. Taehyung eyes the butter knife and closes his eyes. The image of Jungmee smiling at him engulfs his mind. If he dies, at least the last person he will think of his the love of his life. As he is about to stab Taehyung a strong firm hand stops him. 

"Don't you ing dare." The gangster looks up with a fear written all over his face. The bald man covered in tattoos grabs the butter knife. "I will ing kill you, if you don't leave the boy alone." 

Jungmee can hear her heavy breathing as she feels her body come back into her senses. She focuses her ears on the sounds around the room, she hears two monitors beeping loudly and someone else breathing heavily next to her. He hands slowly move around the mattress and she feels the IVS inside her pulling on her skin. She feels a small pressure on her index finger. She winces a little when she tries to move amd her stomach area hurting. 

She slowly opens her eyes only to find a small lamp dim the room. She closes her eyes again and looks forward, only seeing the small lamp again. Her eyes land on the figure next to her. 

His eyes widen when he sees her starring back at him with a emotionless expression. "Jungmee." Seokjin whispers with relief. He pulls his chair closer to the girl. She breathes in heavily and smiles faintly at him. 

"Seokjin." She has a difficully calling his name. feels dry and it hurts. "Wh-wWh-what happened?" 

"You're okay and safe." He smiles at her as he fixes her hair. 

"I am so tired." She whispers again. She looks over at Minhee who is breathing heavily. "Is she okay?" 

"She is. She is resting." Seokjin lies. The last thing he needs is for Jungmee to worry and get stressed out. "Are you hungry?" He asks as he changes the subject quickly. She nods her head and watches as Seokjin presses the red button to call the nurse. 

After the nurse sees Jungmee, she helps the

Please log in to read the full chapter