Chapter 50

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 50: 

Before they knew it, two weeks had passed. All the seniors at their school were getting ready to graduate. All the students had received their caps and gowns by the end of the week. They only had two weeks left to enjoy what was left of their youth in school. 

Jimin, Minhee, Jungkook and Bobby sit in the cafeteria table working on their last school project for Language Arts. Jungmee and Taehyung bolt towards their friends with happiness gleaming in their eyes. "We just got the list of all the people performing in the talent show!" Taehyung exclaimed happily. He pushes the paper infront of Minhee and Jimin. He laughs loudly. 

"Finally!" Minhee grabs the paper from Taehyung. She scans through it looking for their names. "It's perfect." She hands it to Jimin and gets a nod from him. 

"Let me see." Jungkook grabs it from Minhee and smiles when he sees the lineup. 

"This is way too exciting." Bobby laughs. "I am so excited to see you guys perform."

Jungmee takes a seat infront of them and sighs. "Can you believe we only got two weeks left?" 

"Yeah." Jungkook sighs as well. He looks at all his friends. They have truly grown super close to eachother. "I am going to miss this. It won't be the same when we go to college." 

"Which reminds me have you guys gotten your acceptance letters?" Jimin asks gazing up as he fiddles with the marker in his hand. 

Everyone shakes their hands except for Taehyung. "Nope I guess Korea's mail is slow."

"I been waiting anxiously for my letters." Jimin states. 

"What is your major?" Bobby asked. 

"I am going into buisness or maybe something with marketing or world trades." Jimin answered. "I have decided that I want to study here in Korea and not travel abroad." Jimin's mind ponders back to his father. They don't have enough money to send him to study at a school in America. Jimin had been working in a cafe for over a year, he makes pretty good money there and has saved up enough to start his first semester at a local university. "How about you?" 

Bobby nods. "I am planning on heading abroad." He smiles brightly. "My parents made the decision to send me to America."

"What?" Minhee stares at him in disbelief. "We won't be all together for college?" 

Bobby shakes his head. "Yeah I guess not." 

"But we all applied to a local university and were planning to go together." Jungmee pouts slightly. The gang had applied at a local university as their plan was to continue a higher education at the same university. They believed it was easier for all of them. 

"Yeah well I couldn't." Bobby sighs. He sure is going to miss his cousins and friends. "This was the best year of school." The whole gang smile at eachother remembering all the memories they had created

 Mimhee drops a few of her books in her locker after school. Jimin quickly approches her. "You ready?" 

Minhee looks up at him and notices him lean towards the locker next to her. "What?"

"I am taking you out on a special date." He pokes her nose and chucles slightly. 

"Really?" Minhee smiles as she closes her locker door. Jimin grabs her book bag and helps her carry it. 

"Yes." Jimin smiles as they walk towards the exit of the school. 

"What about my sister?" Minhee asks as she scans around the hall for her. 

"I asked her and she said she is taking the bus with Taehyung to the mall or something." Jimin answered. "She is going to be okay." 

"Okay fine." Minhee smiles. 

They walk towards the parking lots infront of the school and get close to Minhee's vehicle. 

"So when we go to college will you give me a ride to school?" Jimin jokes as he takes the passenger seat. 

"Of course." Minhee chuckles. "I will be the designated driver." 

They laugh and joke around until they arrive at his house. Jimin smiles brightly as they walk up the stairs towards his apartment. 

"Jimin." Minhee calls out his name. "What are we doing?" 

"You'll see." He looks at her and winks. He quickly unlocks the door to the apartment. "Dad I'm home." They quickly take of their shoes and switch to a pair of home slippers. The previous night Jimin had bought her a pair of home slippers too. 

Jimin walks into the kitchen with Minhee following right behind him. His dad is finishing the cooked meal. "Jimin." His dad smiles. Minhee now understand where Jimin gets his good looks from. Jimin is a replica of his father just younger. They have the exact same smile. 

"Dad I want you to meet my girlfriend." Jimin extends his hand to Minhee. "Minhee."

Minhee nervously bows. "Hello nice to meet you."

"Hello" He nows back and extends his hand to shake hers. "It is so nice to finally meet you. My son talks about you all the time." 

Jimin's cheeks turns crimson red from the confession his dad made. 

"Really?" Minhee chuckles. 

"Oh yes for over a year. You have no idea how happy he was when you two made it official. He wouldn't stop talking about you." Jimin's dad continues. He turns to stare at his son and laughs.

"Dad." Jimin whines. He sounds like a small child asking for a candy frok the store. "Why are you embarrassing me?"

"It's true." His dad exclaims excitedly. "Remember how he would come home angry on the days you two wouldn't talk. He would sit around in the living room and be all sad like a small puppy. He says you would talk to him he would be jumping around and dance." 

Minhee smiles at the thought of Jimin acting like a puppy. "Jimin is totally like a puppy." 

Jimin's dad laughs. "I should buy him a water bowl and dog snacks!" 

Jimin stares at his dad trying to hold his laughter. "That's it I'm going to fi

Please log in to read the full chapter