Chapter 15 [M]

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

(Really long chapter ahead, sorry. Lol)

"What the hell is your problem huh!" Namjoon said as he jerked Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh shut the hell up Namjoon, thats the problem! her and her sister" he pointed to Minhee, who glared right back at him "What's with that face? huh? is little Minhee mad?" he said now taunting her.

"IM MORE THAN MAD! IM FURIOUS AS HELL!" she said in a voice the boys never heard before. She grabbed a glass cup and threw it just past yoongi's head slightly grazing the tip of his ear causing it to shatter on the wall behind him. It made all of them jump at the sudden impulse, they never thought she would do anything like that. No one dared say anything after as she walked off furiously to find her sister and possibly cool off as well. 

"Dude, was that Minhee?" Namjoon asked, hoseok just stared at the direction she walked in "Guess she's had it with your bull Yoongi, you better watch out, looks like shes after you" he said chuckling a bit.

"Tsk, I aint afraid of some little girl," he said crossing his arms,

Namjoon let out a short chuckle "Are you sure about that? remember Naeun?"

Yoongi's face became pale "What about her"

Namjoon smiled again "How afraid you were of her" he laughed

"I remember that! Yoongi was like a dog to her, always obeyed her" Hoseok said dying of laughter.

"Oh shut up" he said gettin even more red. "You know, thats who they remind me of, my little sisters Naeun and Kaeun. Minhee is just like Naeun, innocent outward appearance, yet fiery personality, and then Jungmee like Kaeun and her emotionless expressions, yet gentle nature. It makes me really miss them" He said letting out a deep disheartening sigh. Hoseok came around him and patted his back. Yoongi stood alone and stare at the broken glass on the mole. 

"We miss them too man, its still so hard to believe they're gone" Yoongi said, trying to break the silence. 

"But you see, thats why I like being here more, helps me feel like their sweet spirits are still alive" Namjoon smiled.

"Well bro, your welcome here anytime" Hoseok said. Hoseok looked at his brother, and was completely baffled at how he can have so much hatred for two girls who did nothing to him, and yet have so much love for two girls who are exactly like them, it just didnt make any sense. 

About two months had passed. Fall had ended and winter was fast approaching. Halloween came by and eventually it was December. The city was filled with the December cheers. 

It was finally the day of their prom. Their stepmom called over some of her friends to help with hair and make up. Jungmee wore a maroon fitted dress with pumps, while her hair was in an updo elegant curl bun, surrounded by a braid and topped off with an embellished headband. While Minhee wore an aquamarine colored dress with a sequened top and black pumps. Her hair was braided at the top and put into a fancy ponytail with every strand of hair curled, and also topped of with an embellished headband. They were finally finished getting ready and went downstairs to wait for their dates to come. 

"Wow look at my gorgeous sisters!" Hoseok said as he came to hug them, they smiled. Yoongi followed behind staying quiet. He didnt try to make much eye contact with them, but he wasnt being rude.

"Selfie!" Hoseok yelled and brought out his phone, Minhee and Jungmee chuckled and joined in on his picture. "Wah, this picture is definitely instagram worthy" he said as he looked at the pictures outcome.

The girls just laughed. "You girls really do look so beautiful," Mrs Jung said as she went over to hug them both

"It's all thanks to you mom" Minhee said. This has been the first time she ever called her mom. Mrs Jung felt her heart pace quicken when she heard her call her mom. 

"Yes so thank you" Jungmee added. "So what time did your dates say they were coming?" she asked, suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. "I guess now" Minhee chuckled. 

Minhee and Jungmee walked over to the door. They were greeted by tall built figures, and handsome faces. Even their stepmom was put in a trance by their attractiveness.

"Wow..." was all Kun managed to say as he stared at both the girls in awe.

"You both look so beautiful" Jun said with red cheeks, he couldnt seem to look directly at them. The girls both smiled, but neither of them knew what to say as they were incredibly shy.

"Yah, you guys better take good care of my sisters, or else i'll find you after prom" Hoseok said jokingly, the guys laughed along with him, but once again Yoongi just stood there not knowing what to say. But when he looked at them, instantly he didnt like the boys, there was just something about them, about their aura, and yet Yoongi still stayed quiet. 

The two boys placed the corsages on their hands, and they were finally off to their winter prom. The boys had brought a limo for all of them to ride together in. "Jungmee, im really glad you accepted, i'll definitely have the most beautiful date there" Kun said smiling.

The comment cause Jungmee to blush a bit "Well thank you for asking me"she smiled back at him.

"Actually it's me who has the most beautiful date," Jun said whispering to Minhee, it caused both of them to laugh.

"What's so funny over there?" Kun asked,

"Oh nothing" Jun smiled back, Minhee blushed a bit

"Thank you Jun" she smiled. 

They finally arrived at the big dance hall it was happening at, a red carpet led from the road all the way to the entrance. You could hear the music blasting already. Jungmee and Minhee looked at eachother and smiled. Their dates took them by the hand and guided them inside. They paid for their tickets and then walked inside, and the heat smacked them all in the face.

"Holy hell its hot in here" Jun said as he started to fan himself and Minhee

"Jungmee are you okay? can you breathe fine?" Kun asked she simply nodded and smiled.

Little did they know that there was a group of girls watching them from a distance. "Look at those " Minju said as she stood next to Junho, her date

"Who are you talking about?" he asked as he looked in the direction she was looking in "Minhee and Jungmee?"

She nodded as her fist started clenching tightly on the cup she was holding. "Jun and Kun better follow through with the plan, I didnt pay them that money for nothing" she said.

"What the hell did you do?" Junho asked,

"Aww dont worry baby, its just harmless fun, no one will get hurt....too bad at least" she smirked as she walked over to her friends.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung just stood in the corner of the room watching everyone dance. They were still angry they didnt get to ask who they wanted to, so everytime a girl asked them to dance, they would kindly refuse the offer, as they were not feeling very festive at the moment.

"Woah! guys! look its Jungmee and Minhee!" Jimin said as he caught a glimpse of them.

Taehyung and Jungkooks eyes widened at the sight "They are looking so amazing, especially Jungmee" Taehyung said dazed, now he really regretted not asking her on time.

"Minhee, she looks gorgeous" Jungkook said with red cheeks

"Hey! stop looking at my lady dude" Jimin said lightly punching Jungkooks arm

"Your lady? what the hell since when?" he said while laughing

"w..well I...I" Jimin stuttered. Taehyung was too distracted to even pay attention to the two idiots who were arguing next to him.

"Gah, stupid Kun. Why did he have to ask Jungmee before I could!" he stomped his foot on the ground. 

"Yo go and get your lady then man" Jimin said, Taehyung just looked at him like he was an idiot

"Are you serious? and ruin her prom? unlike you I have common sense on things to do and not to do" he said taking a gulp of his fruit punch.

Jimin scoffed at Taehyung's comment and stuffed his mouth with a piece of cake.

"J...

Please log in to read the full chapter