IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

An Evil Maknae's Guide to Motherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, everyone. It’s been over a month since I posted the last chapter, and I know that you’re all waiting for an update. Unfortunately, this is the opposite of an update.

I am so sorry, but I can’t continue writing this fanfic anymore. And no, this isn’t a joke or like the times that I did April Fool’s Day pranks (it’s not even April). Unfortunately, this is the real deal.

I'm making this annoucement so that you guys won't wonder if ever I really never continue this. I know that there were times in the past where I didn't update this story for months. But back then, even if I didn't write for months, I always had the intention to update eventually and finish this this story... But now... Now, I don't know anymore...

I’m just in a lot of pain when it comes to my fandom right now, and I just can’t write anything involving DBSK.

As some of you know, TVXQ was supposed to hold their first ever concert here this July 13. But it was cancelled.

I never thought I’d cry this much over something fandom-related, but I did. I literally sobbed my eyes out a while ago. As I’m sure many PH Cassies did as well.

It was going to be TVXQ’s first ever concert here! We waited for this for 16 years! When the organizer announced the concert last April 30, we were so happy. Our dream was finally going to come true! The fandom cheered. We were ecstatic. We were finally going to have the chance to show Yunho and Changmin Philippines’ own red ocean.

All Cassies here immediately prepared for the concert. Tickets here were much more expensive. But that didn’t really matter, as this was finally our chance to see TVXQ. We scrimped and saved. And during preselling, we waited for ONE WHOLE DAY just to be able to get tickets. Being at the venue from early in the morning and only finally being able to buy the ticket late at night. But it was worth it because we got our tickets in advance. Then, come the official ticket selling day, Cassies lined up in malls or prepared to “battle” online for tickets. And Cassies got their tickets, and everyone was very happy. PH Cassies also started to buy merch for the concert. Fanmade tshirts and goods. People also order the official lightstick of TVXQ. We were thinking of fan project ideas. We were also doing our best to promote the concert and boost ticket sales.

Our dream was about to come true. Just a few more weeks, and we would see Yunho and Changmin.

But that was all suddenly taken from us.

A cancelled concert. It was going to be their first even concert here. And it was cancelled.

Personally, I just now wish they never planned to come here in the first place. Before the concert was announced, I had already accepted that I would never see Changmin. I had accepted that TVXQ just didn’t hold concerts here. I can’t afford to fly to other countries, and I’m also afraid of heights, so I had no chance of watching the concerts tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter