3:4

An Evil Maknae's Guide to Motherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Andddddd here’s the next chapter of my double update for my birthday. :3

I hope you guys like it.

Book 3: The (Crazier) Toddler Years

Chapter 4: Training

You'd think that having to personally deal with his son's evilness would discourage the evil maknae from encouraging the little boy to be evil.

But no.

Kyuhyun was evil, and therefore so too should be his son. Of this, the evil maknae was determined.

So, as Minhyun got older, his "training" (which practically began even when he was still in the womb) also intensified.

And it wasn't even the training that idols receive.

Oh, no, it was training in evilness.

One day, Xiari walked into Kyuhyun's apartment to discover the mother-son duo in the kitchen and bent over a big bowl of something. The bowl on the kitchen table, and the little boy was also on the table, sitting right beside it and watching with wide eyes as his mother put "ingredients" into it.

"Are you trying to cook again, Kuixian?" Xiari asked. She wondered if it was safe to have Minhyun so near Kyuhyun's "wonderful" cooking. Maybe she should bring the boy to a safer distance? Like, ten miles away from Kyuhyun's cooking...

"Nope, we're making goo," Kyuhyun replied without even taking his eyes off his creation.

Xiari blinked. "Goo?"

"You know, goo. Sticky stuff to cover people with when pranking..." the evil maknae said in a casual tone as though there was nothing odd about doing something like this to others. (And for the evil maknae, it really was normal.)

"Oh, I see," Xiari nodded. Perhaps she should be bothered that Kyuhyun was creating something for evil purposes. But hey, she was a fan, and ELFs were used to the evil maknae's evilness, after all... So, Xiari just went along with it.

"And what's the next ingredient we should put here, Minhyunnie?" Kyuhyun quizzed his son. Making goo for pranking was an important life skill, after all. There was no way that the evil maknae would be able to take his son not acquiring such a vital skill.

The little boy pursed his lips in concentration as he eyed the materials on the table. After a few seconds, his expression brightened, and his finger pointed to a small, round bottle.

"This one, umma!"

"Atta, boy!" Kyuhyun said proudly, ruffling Minhyun's hair. He bent down and pressed a kiss on Minhyun's cheek. "My little dumpling is sooo smart!"

The little boy giggled happily and clapped his small hands together.

"Aww," Xiari smiled. It was so cute to see the mother and son duo being so sweet together and planning pranks!

However, while Kyuhyun's ELF neighbor was totally cool with him training his son in evilness, Kyuhyun's Chinese hyung, on the other hand, was quite displeased when he caught on to what was happening...

Of course, Hankyung knew from day one that Minhyun’s learning evilness from Kyuhyun. With children being so impressionable and with Kyuhyun totally lacking subtlety, Hankyung had regretfully admitted a long time ago that there was no way he could prevent Minhyun from knowing about evil acts from his mother.

However, Hankyung didn't actually think that Kyuhyun was outright training Minhyun in evilness.

Hankyung was unfortunately made aware of the horrifying (to him) truth soon enough, though.

Hankyung was yet again being a worrywart and making a few days' visit. On the second night of that particular visit, Hankyung was walking down the hall when he heard a sound that sent a chill up his spine.

The sound was scary.

It was terrifying.

Terrifying enough to probably drive someone into madness, even.

It was the sound that the Super Junior hyungs, for example, feared most of all.

Kyuhyun's evil laughter.

Hankyung froze in shock at the moment he heard the evil cackling. And he broke into a cold sweat, thinking about all the horrible things that Kyuhyun was planning and/or already doing that would cause him to laugh in such a—a happily evil manner!

Most importantly, Hankyung believed that he would be the unfortunate victim of whatever it was that Kyuhyun was going to do. Again. It was the downside of being the only hyung with Kyuhyun. Hankyung had to deal with all the pranks; there was no one else for Kyuhyun's pranks to be divided with.

However, after Kyuhyun stopped cackling so evilly, the sound that followed made Hankyung even more horrified, if it was possible.

The sound was also of laughter.

Evil laughter.

But it was smaller and higher pitched.

'It can't be!’ Hankyung thought, before he bolted down the hall and into Kyuhyun's bedroom to confirm his suspicions.

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter