❦ Chapter 5 ~ Guitar Lover ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked silently on the hallways. Unlike last week, you've arrived at school earlier than usual. It's just 5:30 in the morning. I mean, who does that? Oh yeah, you.

You started going to school in that time. It's been a week since the incident happened. Somehow, you felt guilty for shouting at Chanyeol like that. The boy didn't do anything bad but you just can't keep up with him because he always care for everything even though he isn't part of it. You aren't even that close yet.

But what shocked you the most is that even though you've said the baddest things to him, all these days, he kept on smiling and throwing jokes at you. You don't even know how can he act like nothing happened.

The reason why you're going to school earlier than usual is because you don't want to see Jin's face in the morning. You knew that he knows what time you always go to school and always go with you everytime. You didn't want to let him ruin your day everyday.

You've arrived in front of your classroom. You were about to open the door when you heard strumming of guitar.

"Hmm?" You hummed quietly questioning yourself if what you heard was right. You thought of an idea.

Being curious, you slowly kneeled in front of the door and put your head on the floor, facing the small space under the door. While adjusting with the light that you can see inside, it was suddenly covered by dark. You wondered why when something clicked on your mind and something literally clicked in front of you. Before you can even react, the door opened.

"Oh. What do we have here? A cat?" Chanyeol said seeing your position. Your eyes widen and realization hit you, HARD. You stood up from your kneeling position and straightened your uniform. You walked in the classroom like nothing happened. You sat down on your chair quietly as Chanyeol chuckles while he close the door. You just took your book out and read. It's a great idea for covering embarrassment from earlier.

You felt Chanyeol sit back on his chair, which is right beside you, and stare at you. You didn't mind him but his stare is like melting you. You noticed a guitar standing in front of Chanyeol. 

You can't help but to stare at it. 

You know yourself that you've always wanted to have a guitar and learn how to play it. But money is always your problem. You gulped and looked away from it. 

"Hmm." You felt Chanyeol get his guitar and faced you. You just glued your eyes to your book and ignore him. He suddenly strummed his guitar that made a beautiful melody. Your ears twerked up like they heard the most beautiful sounds in earth. Your eyes unconsciously close when Chanyeol continued to play the guitar.

He hummed as he plays the guitar with a smile. There was obviously a hidden message in that song. You don't know what is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter