❦ Chapter 16 ~ A Day With The Idiots ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Yah! What are you doing here, you two?!"

Who wouldn't be shouting in 7 in the morning of a Saturday when two childish boys came into your room, jumping up and down on your bed until you woke up and there they are, the two idiots.

You were suddenly in someone's familiar arms. 

"I really, really, really missed you, noona! I haven't seen you for a week! It really killed me!" Jeno whined as he clung onto you as you sat up, trying to absorb what is happening.

"I seriously hate taking tests but you said you wanted a guy who's smart enough to pass the tests, right? So I studied hard for all of my subjects! I'm sure I can be the guy you want, noona!" He exclaimed as he kissed you on the cheek after pulling away. You swatted his arms off of you but softly patted his head then harshly.

"Ouch!" He said as he pouted cutely.

"Good for you. But what, in your cheesecake, are you doing in my house?" You said gritting your teeth while glaring at them. Jin grinned as he sat down on your bed with Jeno. 

"We just wanted to hang out with you. It's been a long while since we got out together. I think you don't have plans for today, so I told Jeno that we can stop by here and drag you out of your cave. You need sunlight, dude." Jin said then winked at you. You rolled your eyes and pulled your blanket over you again. 

"I've had enough sunlight to live. Thank you for inviting me out but I think my bed is more inviting than--"

"HEY!"
"STOP IT!"

Jin and Jeno pulled both of your legs out of your blanket and tugged your legs until the half of your body hung on the end of your bed. 

"Come on, noona! I missed hanging out with you. Please?" Jeno pleaded as he lets go of your left leg. 

"Don't be such a selfish noona, (y/n). Give what your dongsaeng wants. Right, bro?" Jin added as Jeno nodded like a puppy, making you feel guilty for being such a lazy . You groaned as you let go of your lovely blanket. 

You stood up while stretching your arms and legs. You looked at the two boys. They're wearing their huge grins on while clapping like seals. You chuckled at their very childish actions.

"Fine. Where are we going?" You said putting your hands on your hips. They pumped their hands up like they just won and high-fived each other.

"Yes!"

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

Your mother giddily sent you to the door and said some normal things that moms would totally say when their child goes out. 

Yes, just some. Maybe, she just said some things again, that made you want to face palm yourself, like for example...

"Jin, don't let my daughter out of your sight, okay?" 

Normal, right? But then she added...

"Chanyeol would kill you if you let her wander off with other boys. She's reserved only for him, hm?" 

You swore that Jin suppressed his laugh in as he made a sound. However, you just felt yourself feeling sad again as you heard his name. 

'Is he okay? What is he doing right now? What did he eat for breakfast? Is he thinking about me just how I think about him everyday?' Those were the thoughts that kept running in your mind.

"Yah! You're spacing out, again! I thought we're gonna have fun and not stress ourselves here?" 

You shook your head, trying to clear your mind. You looked apologetically at the two boys who are eating ice cream and cotton candy while looking at you.

"Sorry, guys. I just have things in mind that I..." You said as you played with your ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter