♡ Epilogue ~ Just Mine ♡

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a year...

"Oppa! Can you please move faster? They must be waiting outside the airport already!"

"Wait! My socks aren't paired correctly!"

"Aish."

You stomped your way to Chanyeol, who's like a swaying tower, struggling to put his socks on correctly. You snatched the socks out of his hands, went back to the room and got the correct pair of socks on the bed. 

"Mister Park, where are your eyes? The socks I've prepared for you are already on the bed, why did you look in the laundry basket?" You said as you shoved the socks in front of him. Chanyeol grinned as he took the socks you've given him last week.

"I'm sorry, jagiya. My eyes weren't working well because of the radiance of your beauty." He said sweetly and winked at you. 

"Stop being cheesy and hurry up." 

You rolled your eyes as if there wasn't a smile creeping up on your face. You walked towards the door and saw your mom already on the car with your dad.

"Let's go!"

Chanyeol visited your house everyday, he didn't miss a single one. It was just last night when your parents let him have a sleepover in your house. Believe me, it wasn't easy asking for permission for a sleepover for Chanyeol.

He had to bring whatever your mother asks him to, whatever your father asks him to do, whenever they wanted him to do it, and many more. But Chanyeol faced it with his stupid grin, full of confidence and determination. He really did want to spend a whole day and night with you.

You and Chanyeol already enrolled in PCY University for college. You took Architecture while Chanyeol took Arts. Even if you two aren't in the same department, you always find ways to hang out together. 

You and your parents with Chanyeol are going to the airport to pick up Jin and Jeno. Yes, after a year, they only had the time to come back this season. You badly want to see them again because you just had few times video calling. You know you are all busy with college, except Jeno but he's probably adjusting with his new school, and barely have time to Skype together even if you all really want to.

But anyway, they are back!

"Omo. Jeno! You've grown a lot!" Your mother said at the once smaller guy than her but now taller than her. They hugged and greeted each other until Jeno's eyes found yours. His eyes widened and ran towards you with open arms, that made your mom laugh as Jin shook his head while his arms crossed but a smile lingering on his lips.

"Noona!" Jeno exclaimed and was about to wrapped his arms around you, when his face met a wall. 

"Hi, Jeno." 

Oops.

Correction, it's not a wall. My bad.

"Aish. Hyung! Let me hug my noona!" Jeno complained as he tried to pass Chanyeol's tall and strong structure.

"Nu-uh. Don't you know the one who's behind me is my property? So, back--"

"Oppa. Stop. It's okay. It's just a hug." You managed to blurt out the words in your mind, but that didn't hide your cheeks that are burning right now. Chanyeol turned to you, refraining you to see Jeno, who's still complaining.

"Hehe. Okay then, but give me a token first." Chanyeol said and turned his head to the right. Your eyebrows knitted as you got confused with what he's asking for. Chanyeol noticed and touched his cheek, giving a clue for you to kiss him on the cheek.

"R-really, Chanyeol? Here?"

"Yes, jagiya. Here. Come on, Jeno's waiting."

"NOONA! Just kiss him on the cheek, so I can hug you already!" You heard Jeno shouted, which caused almost all of the people in the lobby look at you. Chanyeol's lips slowly tugged into a smirk.

"Tsss. Fine. Just on the cheek." You said and leaned closer to Chanyeol. You slightly pouted your pink plump lips towards Chanyeol's cheek and closed your eyes, knowing where your lips would land on. 

But sometimes, unexpected things just happen quickly without you even knowing. 

The smell of his minty breath, the sweet blueberry scent of his shampoo, the strawberry flavored lip balm he borrowed from you because he said his lips were getting dry and lastly, his arms that gives you warmth whenever, wherever you need them, this total package is almost heaven for you. You're just so lucky to have a guy like him.

Your eyes widened as you realized something. 

And ta-da~

Chanyeol's arms around your waist, protectively securing you from anyone and his lips that warmed yours on the first contact. 

Ghad. 
Indeed, you're so damn lucky.

"Hey hey! Chanyeol, stop harassing (y/n)." (>_>)

"Hyuuuungg! How can you do that here?! I thought you just wanted a kiss on the cheek as a token?!" (>//<)

"Yahh! Park Chanyeol! You're really not stopping, are you?!" (>_<)

"And I just wanted a hug from noona..." (ㅠㅡㅠ)

Chanyeol pulled away with his satisfied stupid grin. His grin grew wider as he saw your cheeks getting redder second by second, he can't help but to pinch your squishy cheeks. 

"You can hug her now, Jeno. I've marked my property in front of you, so now you know."

Yeah, Park Chanyeol gets overprotective day by day. And you love it.

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ 

"Just choose the necessary things, Chanyeol." You scolded Chanyeol as you see him putting chips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter