❦ Chapter 2 ~ Stalker ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You quickly made your way to the rooftop of the building then closed the metal door once you stepped inside. You sat on the floor leaning on the wall. You put Chanyeol's lunch box in your lap then stared at it. You slowly opened it calmly but your system is really filled with excitement.

The pleasant aroma of the pristine dalgona welcomed you. You slowly smiled at the familiar scent and slowly picked one piece of dalgona. You took a bite on it with a delicious crack sound of it. You savored every bit of it. This is the reason why you can't say no to dalgonas. You can't resist them! They are one of your weakness.

When you saw Chanyeol's lunch box earlier, you can't help but to gulp. Seeing dalgonas in a clear view again makes you feel excited and hungry. It makes your day brighter. Not the guy who gave though.

After 30 minutes of heaven, the bell rang. All of the students hurried to their classrooms but you're not one of them. You coolly walked down on the hallway with a poker face. The hallway was clear, so it wasn't hard to walk to your room because if you joined the riot earlier, you'll be totally squeezed between fat and the thin bodies that when you push them, they'll surely break into pieces.

When you entered, the teacher is still not around, so why bother rush in here? You saw that girls are crowded on your place. Actually, a girl is sitting on your chair, which you really didn't like from the start. The ones who're still sitting behave looked at you with wide eyes. The girls are still noisy around your place that's why they didn't notice the quiet atmosphere on the other side of the classroom.

All of the students here in your class knows that you are entitled as the cold princess since the 2nd year of highschool, which is actually 2 years ago, when the issue about your father and your ex-boyfriend flooded on the internet and floated inside and outside of your school, with the help of your popularity as the Valedictorian of the whole grade in elementary and by being the great Junior Student Council President.

All were shocked at your sudden change of heart. You became lifeless and numb, to be specific, you became dead towards other people. You weren't the sweet and bubbly you before and still now but you still managed to smile to your mom even if it has a lot of limit.

Chanyeol didn't really enjoyed the flirty girls' company. He just didn't want to be rude to girls on the first day. When he looked at the door of the room, he immediately stood up from his seat. He grinned at you as you rolled your eyes at him and started walking towards your seat.

You stopped in front of them then crossed your arms while tapping your foot. The girls turned their head to you with their eyebrows up but when they realized who you were, they went back to their seats like Flash.

You hissed at them and took your seat. You put your bag on the floor beside your seat. You heard Chanyeol coughed fakely beside you. You ignored him.

"Hmm. I think you don't want to give back my lunch box that much, huh?" 

You turned your head to his direction and noticed that the classroom is still quiet about your actions earlier, so that means everyone obviously heard Chanyeol with his deep and loud voice, even the people outside would've heard it. Everyone was looking at you two with suspicion in their eyes.

You looked at Chanyeol, who seems oblivious about how the people around him thinks. He have his hands open together as if he's begging for something. You quickly shoved his lunch box on his hands as he smiled wider at you. He shook the box with one hand.

"Wow. You really liked it, didn't you?" You heard Chanyeol added with a teasing voice.

You shrugged as an answer but he giggled like a child when he saw your lips tugged up a little.

"She liked it! Hoo.." Chanyeol mumbled with a smile. He looked at you, still smiling like there are hidden cameras around.

You are looking outside as the sunshine touches your face. Your palm on the other side of your face supporting your head.

"You really are a beauty..." He whispered at the sight of you. He continued staring at you when a shout was heard from the outside of your classroom. You sighed deeply as you recognized the voice.

"(y/n) noona!"

You stood up and went to the door. You were welcomed with a bear hug.

"Noona, I missed you! Why do you always ignore my texts and calls?" A freshman boy said in a cute voice. You rolled your eyes as you took his arms off you.

You took him outside the room and closed the door. Chanyeol just followed your movements with his eyes.

"Who was that?" Chanyeol curiously asked his other seatmate.

"Oh, the kid? It's a freshman that really likes (y/n) since we were freshmen and him as a Grade 3 student. He always go to our room every morning to greet her. I don't know with that kid. He's crazy." Chanyeol's seatmate said with a shrug. Chanyeol nodded.

"Okay, thanks." He replied with a smile that quickly wiped off of his face when he the other side. He feels curious but it's mixed with the new feeling that he isn't familiar with.

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

You took the boy away from your classroom and went downstairs. You stopped in front of his own room on the 2nd floor, where freshmen's classrooms are located. You looked at your watch that shows that it's already 12:30 and classes are about to start in 5 minutes. You look back at him.

"You. Stop going to my classroom again, arasso?" You said in a strict voice. He looked at you with his puppy eyes.

"But I like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter