❦ Chapter 14 ~ Shattered Glass ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Are you okay?"

That was the first question Chanyeol blurted when the bell rang as the visitor left. You're just staring on the blank space of your classroom with your heart beating like drums. You don't know why is your heart beating wildly. 

'Is it because I just saw him again? Or is it because this virus is so close to me?' You thought as you bite your lower lip.

You shook your head quickly as you just realized what you've thought just right now.

"Okay. You're not okay." You heard Chanyeol's deep voice said. You turned to him and saw him pouting like a cute puppy. You suddenly want to squish his face with your hands. You cleared your throat as you sat up straight.

"Ahm. I'm fine. I just remembered something that.." You looked at him, he's staring into your eyes like searching into your soul. You looked away quickly. "I don't want to remember. But it keeps on coming back, even he, is back." You muttered as you whispered the last sentence. Chanyeol cocked his head to the side as if processing what you've said but you stood up and walked away from him. He quickly jumped up from his seat and followed you.

"What are you gonna eat for snacks?" He asked while looking around the cafeteria for available seats. You two easily found a table with two comfortable stainless chairs with fluffy pillows. (You know what I mean?)

"I don't know." You said as you stare at the poor table. The table would have probably flipped in fear when you let your eyes glare at it.

"I-I'm gonna get us something to eat. Stay here." Chanyeol stuttered after seeing your eyes flaming while glaring at the table. He stood up with worry in his eyes as he left you to get food on the counter.

"Of course, I'll stay here." You mumbled as you roll your eyes. You're hungry and when you are, you don't want to be alone with your tummy growling. For whoever's sake, you forgot your lunch box at the table at home. Blame your heart for rushing too much just to see Chanyeol.

Ooopss. I've said too much, haven't I?

Your cheeks warmed red as the thought floated like a ghost in your mind. Suddenly your mind was filled with Chanyeol's smiles, laughs and voice. 

His hair that gets softly disheveled when the wind blows past him, his eyes that sparkles when he smiles, his smiles that lighten up your day when you see it, his nose that looks so pointy but cute at the same time and lastly, his lips that are pinkish red like cherries that you just want to--

"Aishhh." You said as you bang your head on the table gently. Okay, not-so-gently then. "Aww." You moaned in pain as you touched your forehead. Stupid you. Just simply thinking about Chanyeol's face makes you like this. Tsk tsk.

"Woah. This is totally new. Alert the media!" You heard a crazy boy said beside you. You rolled your eyes at him as he took a chair near yours and you just continued to rubbed your forehead. You looked at the counter and saw Chanyeol ordering at the cashier.

"So, I guess he's the reason why." You snapped your head towards Jin and narrowed your eyes at him. 

"Reason why?" You trailed off as you waited for him to continue. He shrugged his shoulders and sat up straight. You looked down at your fingers as you thought about it. You're not as dumb as you know, you totally knew what he meant. You just didn't want anybody say that you're so obvious about your feelings. You wanted Chanyeol to know it first before anyone can-

"Ehem." You blinked several times before looking up. 

You saw Chanyeol holding a tray full of snacks. 2 Chocopie boxes, 2 Almond Pepero boxes and 2 Chocolate Pepero boxes, a bag of Corn chips and a box of Homerunballs. Your mouth gaped and felt dry at the sight. 

"Uhm. I'll go now, (y/n). See you later." You didn't even notice that Jin was still here not until he spoke. You felt him stood up from his seat but suddenly noticed that he didn't move aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter