❦ Chapter 13 ~ He's Back ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*Riiiiing*

"Mmm..."

*Riiiiing*

"Urghh..."

*Riiiiing*

"Yah! (Y/n)! I thought you already took a shower?! It's past 7 already! You're gonna be so late!" 

You lazily opened your eyes and saw your mother standing in front of your opened closet. You turned your head to your right and saw your so-called-adorable-panda alarm clock. 

And in 3, 2, 1...

You jumped off your bed, stumbled your way out of your room and went to the bathroom. But quickly opened the door again and went back to your room.

"What is it?" Your mother asked you annoyingly. You scratched your head awkwardly then took your towel that hangs above the cabinet.

"I forgot my towel." You said as you ran back to the bathroom. Your mother sighed while shaking her head in disbelief. 

"I wonder what happened to my daughter." She voiced out her thoughts as she prepared your uniform. 

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

You walked on the corridors with a grin. You don't why you felt like smiling all day but whatever, right? 

You were half-way walking to the stairs when your bag was suddenly took away from you.

"Hey!" You shouted at the person but quickly closed your mouth when you saw him.

"Calm down there. What's taking you so long? Walking like a model?" Jin said as he put the strap of your bag on his left shoulder and his back pack on his right shoulder.

"Tsss. Yeah right." You said rolling your eyes as you two walk side by side.

"I heard there's a Career Fair today." He said as he combed his hair.

"So?" You asked him, clearly written on your face that you're not interested. 

"Still not interested?" He said as he laughed, remembering something in the past. 

"Not a line or a dot." You said shrugging the topic off of your mind even if something popped up in your mind. You shook your head and ignored what you just thought.

Then silence took over.

"Aren't we running late?" He suddenly blurted out making you face him.

"Yeah we are." You said, voice not even a bit, sounds like you care.

"Why are we still walking like models?" Jin asked while scratching his head. You chuckled.

"Then let's run like a cheetah! Chase you there." You said as you already ran for your life. 

"Hey! That's no fair!" 

You opened your classroom's door and peeked. Your classmates are all in their proper seats and awfully quiet. Your eyebrows furrowed as you see that there's no teacher in front. 

"Hey! You're so unfair." You heard Jin said as he panted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter