❦ Chapter 11 ~ Fell and Caught ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exciting rides, plenty of food stands, several interesting booths, flea markets and many more. It looks so inviting to try everything you can see. 

Your classmates almost jumped in excitement as they entered the classroom, chattering about the Fun Fair on the lower quad. You, on the other hand, felt the medium opposite of it. You looked at the window and watched the little kids running happily as they went to the cotton candy machine while their parents smile on the sight of them. You sighed.

"Why so gloomy, princess?" 

You wanted to bury your face deep on your desk and feel like you never really existed. 

That voice you weren't really wanting to hear since you found out something terrible is now asking you, why are you so sad. You wanted to shout and say BECAUSE OF YOU, like that's an enough reason for you to be sad. At this time, his name is the definition of your sadness.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you want water? Food? Do you want a hug? Or better..." He said as you felt him close the distance between his face and your ear. "A kiss from Park Chanyeol?" He said with a husky voice as your cheeks uncontrollably turned into scarlet. 

You bit your lip as you think of ways how to push Chanyeol away from you. You closed your eyes and quickly turned in front of you then put your face in your arms. You swear, your lips are red and close to bleeding right now but you felt relieved that he backed away from you and sat quietly. 

You suddenly remembered the last words Jin said to you.

"He's just playing around, (y/n). Don't believe in the words he says. He wants to see me hurt. And the only thing that can hurt me the most is seeing you hurt, (y/n)." 

Why didn't Jin tell you earlier? If he did, maybe you aren't acting like this and just face Chanyeol with a straight face. Why do you even react like this? Oh yeah, because you are in love with this virus beside you and you just wanted to slam your head on the desk and forget everything. 

You want to confront Chanyeol but you can't even look at him right now. What a wonderful day.

Your teacher's voice made you sit up straight. Her announcement made you frown and want to slump back to your seat.

"My students, we and the whole Senior year have been given a task to run an exciting booth. If you earn the largest money, you'll be given a reward." Your classmates cheered loudly as Chanyeol beamed with excitement. You? What to expect, you have that poker face of yours. "The money that we'll earn in total will be given to a charity. Now, do you want to know which booth are we having?" You teacher asked as your classmates cheered yes. 

"Too much drama." You said as you rolled your eyes. 

'Seriously, this teacher is really such a tease.' You thought as you stare at her. 

Chanyeol heard what you said and suppressed a laugh as you look at him with one of your eyebrow raised at him. He shook his head and looked at your teacher with anticipation. 

Finally your teacher announced... Much to your dismay.

"It's the Kiss Mark Booth." 

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

So, here's what your tasked to do. 

1) You need to put kiss marks on people with a stamp.

2) You need to ask for 125 won from your victim. If he/she didn't give you any, you need to put him/her in the jail booth.

Equals, a Total Humiliation for you. 

Your classmates doesn't seem to worry about humiliation. They even thank your teacher for choosing the right booth. Everyone in your class happily walked out of the classroom as the bell rang. 

You stood up and got your lunch box that your mom made you bring, despite of carrying your heavy bag an you have to carry another bag, you thank her for cooking lunch for you. 

"Aren't you excited?" You heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter