❦ Chapter 21 ~ Snowy Day ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look at the body-length mirror for the nth time. You arranged your scarf around your neck, combed your hair with your fingers and let it down freely, straightened your baby blue coat and dusted the non-existent dust on your dark leggings. 

It's still snowing but Chanyeol wanted to take you out on a date. This is your first time going out on a date while it's snowing. It makes you excited especially you're going out with Chanyeol.

You look at yourself on the mirror.

"Do I look okay? Does this scarf look good on me? What about this coat? Don't I look too prepared?" You asked yourself while slinging a sling bag crossed on your shoulder. You puffed your cheeks and breathed out. 

"You're really changing, (y/n)." 

You snapped your head towards the door and saw your father. You smiled and walked towards him. You scratched the back of your head shyly. Your father chuckled and put an arm over your shoulder.

"It's okay! I think that Park Chanyeol is good for you. I recognized him as your seatmate, am I right?" He asked as you two went to the living room. You nodded in response. "I even saw your hands can't get away from each other too."

You backed away from your father with wide eyes. Your mouth hung open.

"Y-you... You saw that?!"

Your father laughed hard while patting your head comfortingly but annoyingly.

"Teenagers these days." He said as he shook his head with a smile. You pouted but grinned instantly as you heard the doorbell rang.

"Looks like your prince charming is here, princess." 

You chuckled at your father's remark as you ran towards the door. You opened the door and saw your Prince Charming smiling brightly as he saw you. You can't help but to smile back. 

"Here's for you, my love." Chanyeol said as he took out a bouquet of rare blue roses from his back. You silently gasped. You wanted to see blue roses for real, not that you can't see it in flower shops but you wanted to have at lease one and now you have 12 blue roses in front of you, waiting to be taken.

You've told Chanyeol about wanting to have blue roses. You just didn't expect that he'll really bring them to you.

You look at Chanyeol with big eyes.

"Woah. I-I didn't expect you'd really bring them. But this is amazing! Thank you, Chanyeol." You said as you took the bouquet carefully. You smiled at him. 

"Anything for you, (y/n). I'd do anything." He said as you ran back in the house. He saw you put the roses in a vase carefully and ran in your room. He smiled at the sight. 

'I would love to see this sight of you running around our own house every morning.' He thought as he looked down blushing at the thought.

"Ehem." 

His head shot up as he heard a deep cough from the door. His eyes widened as he saw your father with his arms crossed. Chanyeol bowed respectfully as he greeted him.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Lee."

Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed when he realized who is in front of him. 

"Mr. Lee?"

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

You put down the vase with the beautiful blue roses in it on your desk. You admired them for a few seconds before snapping back into reality. You arranged the things on your desk before getting out of your room and closing the door. 

You walked happily back to the door where Chanyeol's waiting when you saw your father in front of him. Chanyeol looks at him with confusion. You bit your lip as you muttered 'stupid' to yourself. You haven't explained everything to Chanyeol yet. You forgot to tell him about your father and what happened to your family years ago. You have a lot of explaining to do.

"Appa, we'll get going now. I'll return home early, I promise." You said then kissed your father goodbye before pulling Chanyeol away with you. 

"Take care!" You heard your father shouted as he waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter