❦ Chapter 12 ~ A Greater Confession ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You mentally face-palmed yourself for your stupidity. 

You shouldn't have turned off duty in the Kiss Mark Booth. One of the things you forgot is the fact that students who're On-Duty can't be caught by the jailers or the students who can catch you to their booths. 

Another thing is the Marriage booth. You totally forgot about this booth! Of all the booths you knew, this one is the least of your favorites. You think it's the most nonsense of all the booths. 

And let's not forget the thing that made you want to bang your head on the table right now, 

you don't have your money with you today since you have your recess and lunch packed by your mom. You tend to keep your allowance at home if you have home-made lunch, so you wouldn't waste it carelessly.

And now, you're being trapped by these Juniors into having a fake marriage with some random person they'll catch for you. 

"Great." You mumbled irritatingly as you closed your eyes. 

You felt the Junior student, who caught you, tugged your arm and made you follow him. 

You opened your eyes and as your eyes saw the ever-bright-mighty Marriage Booth. You just wanted to close your eyes, make it hard for this Junior to pull you and then he'll go away. 

Oh, you wish it was that easy.

These Juniors have been interested into catching you since they've known you, which was 2 years ago when they became Freshmen. They found catching you, very amazing.

Just think about it.

The feeling of catching a Valedictorian whom all the students, even teachers, guards, cafeteria staffs and other students' parents look up to.

There is no way these Juniors are letting go of you.

"Why are you doing this? This is against the rules. You shouldn't force--" You were cut off by this Junior.

"We're not doing something against the rules, Miss Perfect. We're just normally catching a student, who was randomly caught by Juniors and who doesn't have money as payment to us, that's why you need to be married to a stranger now." The Junior replied while grinning at you as you struggled to get out of his grasp. 

"Just put me into the jail booth. I'd rather stay there for an hour than to be married in your booth." You said, clearly annoyed about what's happening right now. The Junior chuckled as the two behind you laughed their hearts out like they heard the funniest joke ever. 

You rolled your eyes as the Junior made you sit behind their booth, where there's a big white curtain to cover the back side of the booth and few female students inside. You looked around as a female student, that you think is a Junior too, made you face her with her trembling hands. 

"Sorry, Miss Perfect but we're running a 'Marriage Booth' not a Jail Booth." The Junior who caught you said teasingly. This Junior has really some guts to tease you. He went out the curtain but he suddenly came back and peaked on the curtain to look at you. "Oh! I finally found a nice pair for you! I'm sure you'll be enjoying this wedding." He said quickly then his face disappeared in a second. 

You sighed as the female student in front of you took out a black shiny box, that you knew is a make up kit. She's opening it like it would take forever.

"You know, miss, I don't like that thing. So, do you mind taking that away from me?" You said as you look at the shiny black box with disgust. She looked at you with wide eyes and quickly shut the box. 

"I-I-I'm s-so s-orry, Miss (y/n)!" She cried as she ran back to their station outside. The other girls looked at you but quickly took their eyes off of you. You furrowed your brows, thinking what have you done wrong.

"What's with her?" You told to yourself as you shook your head. 

You wanted to escape this place but seems like there are some Junior students who're guarding outside of this curtain. Not that you're scared of them but it'll be useless since you experienced the first Junior earlier who had the guts to talk to you that way.

"Rijungie! The groom's ready! Is the bride already prepared?!" You heard someone shouted beside this curtain walls. You sensed that all of the Junior girls' eyes turned to you questioningly. You stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter