❦ Chapter 17 ~ Falling Deeper ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oh Hayoung'

The name that kept on ringing in your mind. As Jin said, she's the one who made the him and Chanyeol fall into a deep well, making them fight over her. 

What a lucky girl. 

Anyway, Jeno came back running with a grumpy face. You were confused at first but when he stood in front of you with his hands on his knees, he quickly snapped at his brother.

"Hyung! Your phone isn't there! I looked for it in every corner of your car but it's not there. Are you sure you brought it with you?" Jeno said panting, beads of sweat running down on his forehead. You gave him the water bottle you bought earlier and he took it with a smile then drank.

"Oh." Jin said with a blank face then put his hand in his pocket. He suddenly pulled out something that made Jeno's eyes look like they're gonna fall out of their sockets and his mouth hung open. Water started falling out of his mouth. Just imagine his mouth like a dead fountain.

"I realized that it's been here in my pocket all the time. Sorry, bro. I forgot." Jin added as you can see the imaginary red smoke coming from Jeno's ears and nose. You stifled a laugh as you stare at them, knowing what will happen next.

"Yahhhh!!!" 

Jeno headlocked his hyung, wrapping his average arms around Jin's neck and head as Jin struggled in his little brother's hold, laughing. 

These two idiots just made your gloomy day to a brighter day.

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ

You woke up with the loud voice of your dying alarm clock. You swatted it away harshly, getting annoyed at its sound but surprisingly, it didn't stop. You opened your eyes and sat up. You looked at the poor thing lying on the floor. 
It's totally off.

You grabbed it and put it back in place. You stood up and rubbed your eyes gently. You sighed as you realize that it was not your alarm kept on making loud sounds. 

You carefully opened your door and took the few steps down the small stairs and walked towards the kitchen. 

"Ohh man.." You muttered seeing your mom holding a pan, aiming it at your father, who's looking as innocent as ever.

"Come on, Young-ah. I'm here to see you both, not to see your pan!" Your father said as he stepped back away from your angry looking mother.

"It's too early to see an annoying face in my house! Come back later!" Your mother said as she shooed away your father with her pan. 

You coughed purposely to catch their attention which they quickly responded to by looking at you with their eyebrows furrowed. Clearly, they were interrupted. But they suddenly transformed into angels. 

Your mother put her pan behind her and slowly put it down, smiling at you like a weirdo. Your father smiled at you, like he just won in a lottery, feeling victorious.

"What's happening?" You asked even though you knew what's the answer. You walked to the fridge and took out a carton of milk, but not before seeing how your mother hit your father's head. You smiled secretly.

"You two are getting along well. It's so nice to see!" You exclaimed as you drink your milk. 

"Stop that, cookie. He's just disturbing our peaceful home early in the morning." Your mother said, rolling her eyes as she walked towards the stove. 

"No. He can visit us anytime, eomma. He's still my appa, right?" You said as you approached your father with open arms.

"Yes, my princess. I'm your appa." 

You can't help but feel happier hearing it from your own father.

"Anyway, I'm sending you to school. So, get ready after eating, arasseo?" Your father said then he kissed your forehead. You nodded happily as you sat down to wait your breakfast. 

Your father was about to sit down too when your mother shouted.

"Hep hep! What do you think you're doing, Mister Lee?!" Your mother shrieked as you silently laughed at their cute lovers' quarrel.

"I was about to sit and wait for my breakfast with my daughter too. Is there anything wrong-" 

"Yes! Who said you're eating your breakfast here?" 

"Eomma, it's okay! Stop shouting. It's too early for that. You might wake our neighbors up." You said as you winked at your father, who winked back. Your mother's nose was like making imaginary red air under her nose. (ㅋㅋㅋ.)

"Urgh. Fine then." Your mother's shoulders slumped down as she grumpily cooked for another person. 

Even if your mother's being a hot-headed person right now, you swear that she's just like that when your father's here. 

After eating, your father and you left your mother with endless threats towards your father. Like, if he put you into danger or any accident, he'll be chopped by your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter