❦ Chapter 25 ~ In Your Arms Again ❦

My Happy Virus || 엑소 찬열
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"I'm sorry for telling you this late, (y/n). I didn't know how to say it to you. You might have felt more broken when you knew earlier because you have problems too and I can't just add this by being a bother..." Jin said, him holding your hand as you two walked under the moonlight. 

"It's okay, Jin. I understand. You don't have to say sorry. You've done a lot for me already. Thank you for considering my feelings before dropping the bomb." You said as you chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"So... Is this almost goodbye?" You asked as you looked up at the dark night sky that has millions of stars shone brighter than your face right now. You felt nothing but sadness as you felt Jin's hand tightened his hold.

After eating dinner together with your family and Jin's, you asked to walk around with Jin just for a few minutes, which your parents quickly agreed but not before reminding Jin that you're their only princess and you should be protected from anything that can hurt you. So dramatic.

So yeah, you and Jin ended up walking hand-in-hand around your street. 

Jin stopped walking which caused you to stopped too. He turned to you with a weak smile.

"This isn't near goodbye, (y/n). I'll always be on your phone calling you, on your computer having Skype with you, or chat with you on Facebook! I'll never leave you, I'll just be a little away from you." 

Your eyes welled up in tears as you gripped on his hand tighter. Jin hugged you tight as if he didn't want to let go. 

"Yah. I'll always visit when I can, okay? I'll always try to go back here with Jeno and do the things we love to do together. Don't cry now." Jin tried to comfort you but it only made you cry louder.

"B-but w-what will I do without the t-wo of you? My life will be dull now." You sobbed even if someone's face appeared in your mind.

Jin pulled you away gently to stare into your eyes. He wiped the tears that didn't even make your face any less beautiful. 

"You won't be alone even if we go away. You have your parents back together now. It would be so happier if you bond with them more. And someone would love to make you hear him out." 

You shook your head and hugged him again, ignoring what he said lastly.

"I'll miss you, you jerk."

"I'll miss you too, you pig."

You pulled away with a fake angry face.

"What did you just call me?" You poked Jin's stomach hard as he giggled like a girl.

"A pig. I bet you've been eating a lot these days."

"Seokjin!"

And that started your marathon with Jin around the street.

Being in a friendship, obstacles occur randomly. You can't predict when or where will those trials happen, but if you have your true friend beside you, even if you fought with them, they'll never leave you behind and you'll never feel alone.

Jin may have hurt you, but when you knew that he did that for your sake, you still accepted him even it caused your heartbreak before. 

Sometimes, being hurt by people who are important to us makes our relationship tougher and stronger. 

Now that Jin's gonna be away with Jeno, you can't help but to cry in sadness. They're your true friends.

Friendship can last long if you truly trust, care, love and cherish each other. 

ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ ∞ ღ 

"Noona, I'll miss you very much..."

You patted Jeno's back comfortingly as he cried on your shoulder, hugging you like you're his favorite teddy bear. 

"I'll miss you too, Jeno. Stay handsome, ne?" You said as you tried lighting up the mood. Jin chuckled as he saw you struggling in comforting his little brother.

"Yah, little boy. Your time's over. Let go of (y/n) already! It's my turn!" Jin said as he tugged his brother's arms off of you. Jeno pouted as he let go of you. Jin pulled Jeno away a bit and stood in front of you.

"I know we've said goodbyes already but," Jin smiled and hugged you tight, which made you grin, the tears you've been keeping since you saw them getting out of their house with luggages, finally flowed down on your cheeks. 

"I want to say sorry for all the mistakes I've made to you. For all the things that I did that hurt you. I'm sorry for not considering your feelings before. Even if we're going to another place, away from you, even if I meet new friends, a bestfriend," Jin pulled away and stared into your eyes, his eyes with tears but tried to cover it with a weak smile. "You'll always be the best bestfriend I'd ever have."

"I know right." You said as you smiled teasingly at him, rolling your eyes. Jin shook his head with a smile and kissed your forehead before walking away.

"Yeah."

"Honey, it's almost time already." Jin's mom called her sons as she walked closer to you while your mother said goodbye and reminders to the boys. Jin's mom smiled at you and hugged you.

"Awww. I'll miss this cutiepie." She cooed as she swayed you while hugging you. You giggled as you hugged her back.

"Goodbye, Auntie. Please greet Uncle for me. Have a safe trip. I'll miss you all." You said as you kissed her cheek. She fanned her eyes as if tears are threatening to fall, you laughed at her actions. 

You suddenly heard the announcer saying that Gate 5 is now open for the flight to America. You felt your eyes sting again. You felt hands on your shoulders and made you face them. 

"Hey, honey. Jin's been telling me... You know... Stories about you and my wonderful nephew." Jin's mom started as your eyes widen. You snapped your head towards Jin and glared at him, he just grinned and gave you thumbs up. Weirdo.

"Now, now, look at me." You looked back at her and saw her smiling. 

"Everyone can easily get confusion. Not only people gets confused, but their feelings too. Sometimes, we think people are the one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter