The Symptoms of Love - "Hold it, WHAT?!"

A Top Star's Competition

SKorea News - Upt. 28 October 2015

TOP STAR ACTOR KIM TAEHYUNG REPORTEDLY FAINTED

Top star actor Kim Taehyung has reportedly fainted and is currently resting in Seoul National Hospital with the best care. Taehyung's agency has yet to say anything about the matter though his manager has given his time to us for a brief interview. 'He's recuperating fine. He hasn't been looking after his body too well for the past few days and I guess the stress and malnutrition got to him.'  He was asked what had stressed him so as the movie, Sentimental Attachment, has been reported to be going smoothly though slightly behind schedule. 'It's not my place to tell you what had taken place, but it's not about the movie. Taehyung's been going through fairly difficult times due to a family matter. And that is all I will say.' 

Information was reported by co-star Jeon Jungkook, who had paid a visit to see him and check on his condition. He too, managed to give us a brief interview at the doors of the hospital where he was seen holding two bags filled with food. Netizens have commented on the kind gesture and though silent rivalry was between the two, it may have been that they were close after all. 

We have not been able to get in contact with the actor directly, and the sources of information were given by manager Kin Namjoon and co-star Jeon Jungkook.

As of yet, Kim Taehyung's agency has not put out a public statement. 

 

Silent rivalry. Taehyung snorted. 

There was nothing silent about his rivalry with Jungkook. Bicker banter arguments. Though he couldn't really blame them since they didn't know them personally and didn't know they fought like kids. 

 

The article had been written a few days ago and Taehyung put down his phone when he was done reading it. He was discharged two days ago and was back to filming the movie, currently on the filming grounds for a scene. 

 

"Taehyung! Standby!" Director Choi called out to him. 

He nodded and put his phone on the chair he was sitting on and walked closer to the set. 

 

A few stylists touched up his clothes and face with little sponges and cotton, and miniature brushes tickled his face as they fixed any smudged makeup. His clothes were patted down and straightened as Jungkook started his scene. It was his turn after this scene and Taehyung watched as the other acted. 

Watching closely, Jungkook's lines did not reach his ears as he took in the other's features. 

 

Dark eyes. A cute nose. Pretty lips. Smooth hands. Which make poison in the kitchen. 

 

He thought back to the time when he swore Jungkook was trying to kill him with his "food." 

How annoying. 

He rolled his eyes as Jungkook acted out a dramatic segment of page 287. 

 

"Aand~ CUT!" Director Choi called out, clapping his hands and the cameras stop rolling. 

 

Jungkook immediately straightens up and walks off the set, nodding at the other actor and leaving before he had a chance to say anything. Taehyung scoffed. 

Pompous bastard. 

 

"Say Taehyung," Jungkook smirks as he stops in front of Taehyung. "You don't actually think you can top my acting in that scene?" 

"Say Jungkook," Taehyung imitates, leaning forward directly infront of his face for added effect, "You don't actually think you top in the relationship in the movie, do you?" 

Jungkook blinks, surprised, "W-What? Your character does not top-" 

"It's in the script, darling." Taehyung says mockingly to get on the other's nerve. He runs a finger under the smooth chin of Jungkook before cackling evilly and walking onto the set to film for his scene. 

 

Jungkook's breath unknowingly hitches, slowing a rapid heartbeat and breathing out as Taehyung walks on set, leaving him standing rock still. 

 

"Page 194, Taehyung. You know where to come in, right Jackson?" Director called out to the rookie actor and him and Taehyung nodded. "Great. Now, ready.. CUE!" 

 

Jungkook watched as Taehyung smoothly delivered his lines to the other actor, portraying a perfect image of a gentle boy who falls in love too easily and too hard. 

A professional actor, alright. But not when they have to do a scene together. Professionalism just goes right out the door once they start even the simplest of scenes. 

 

Though Jungkook's kind act of actually bringing the other food while in hospital had brought about a light atmosphere, they two were back to their bantering, bickering selves. But as Jungkook was arguing with Taehyung over the most trivial things, like who knocked what prop off it's original place or who took too long of a pause before delivering the lines, he was starting to find it more challenging to be able to focus on what Taehyung was talking about. He's been finding himself slightly dazed and maybe even distracted as the other ranted on to him and him in turn, delivering his own points just as the other had and keeping any sort of suspicions away. 

He noticed a beautiful shine in the other's eyes that seemed to hold nothing but kindness. 

And cockiness. 

Though that was starting to fade and he found himself thinking more often about the said actor. He convinced himself it was only because they saw each other more and more often for filming that he was thinking of Taehyung at least once every half hour. 

 

He moved away from the set and sat down on a plastic chair with Jin seated beside him. 

"When's your next scene?" he asks. 

"Page 95 next, I think. It's not going to be filmed for awhile, since Director Choi wanted to film the parts Taehyung missed when he ran off set on that day to see his couz." Jungkook replies, taking a sip of water out of his manager's drink bottle. "Thanks." he says casually. 

Jin shakes his head, not bothered and goes back to reading his magazine when the phone placed on the chair beside the young actor started ringing. 

 

It was Taehyung's. 

 

Jin simply looked back to his article on how actresses pulled off pink clothing, telling Jungkook to just ignore it since it wasn't theirs to answer. Approving of a certain dress on an actress and disapproving of another, Jin flips a page nonchalantly and leisurely reads when he catches sight of Jungkook fidgeting in his seat through his peripheral vision. 

Oh man.. 

 

"What is it?" 

"Shouldn't we answer it?" he says. 

"No. It's not your phone." 

"But Taehyung is on set." 

"It's still not yours, just tell him when he gets back. I'm not sure you'll be so approving if he so much as touched your cell." Jin says, gesturing at Jungkook's phone he himself was holding in his lap. 

Jungkook gazes over at where Taehyung is acting out his part and his ringing laughter reaches his ears, stirring something unfamiliar in his heart. 

The call is left unanswered as Jungkook focuses on Taehyung for a bit, the call going silent and Jungkook only looking on set. 

He's snapped out of his reverie when the phone once again starts to ring. 

 

Jungkook then 'whatevers' it and snatches up Taehyung's cell phone, swiping across the green button to answer the call. Jin looks over at him with wide eyes, though he doesn't say anything. More because he doesn't know what to say or do. 

 

"Hello." Jungkook says. 

"Taehyung? I-Is this you?" 

"No, Taehyung is currently filming for a scene. Can I help you?" Jungkook replies smoothly. 

"Uhm, if you're not Taehyung then no." 

Jungkook frowns, "Well, okay then. Who are you by the way so I can tell Taehyung you called." 

"It's Chanyeol. Didn't it read my name on the phone when it was still ringing?" 

Jungkook blinks, feeling a bit sheepish he doesn't answer for a while. "Chanyeol was it? I'll tell him you called. Or if you want I can pass the message." 

"No, it's fine. But who are you? Did Taehyung allow you to answer his calls?" 

 

It was a curious question, not an accusing one. 

 

"Well.. no." Jungkook says, feeling a blush creep up to his cheeks. 

"I'm not sure if he'll be approving knowing someone else picked up his phone without any sort of permission-" 

"Oh shut up!" Jungkook snaps. "Whatever. You can just call him back then, Chanyeol, since you are declining my services." 

 

"Who are you talking to?" 

Jungkook looks up at the familiar voice to catch the eyes of a familiar face. 

 

"Taehyung." Jungkook says, lowering the phone from his ear slightly in mild surprise. Hearing Jin sigh quietly beside him, Jungkook blinks his eyes and looks down. 

 

Maybe I shouldn't have picked up. Now I've been caught fighting with one of his.. his.. friends? Relative? Uncle? No he sounded too young.. boyfriend.. maybe? 

 

Jungkook didn't have time to finish thinking, a slight drop of his heart ignored when Taehyung suddenly speaks again, "Is that.. my phone?" 

"W-What-" Jungkook lifts the phone up and before he could do anything else, the cell is snatched from his hand. 

"What are you doing, picking up my calls?" he says, angrily frowning down at the other actor. 

Jungkook grits his teeth as blood rushes to his ears and heat creeps up his neck. He peels his lips back in a sort of grimace and a glare directed at the ground before lifting his gaze and replying very Jeon-like, "It kept ringing non-stop you expect me to just ignore it? It was annoying so I picked up to see who wouldn't get the message that no one was there." He half-lied. 

He wasn't annoyed, rather curious. 

 

"You should've just gone somewhere else for awhile until it stopped ringing. And also, it doesn't give you a reason to touch my things-" 

 

"HELLO?!" 

 

The two actors and a very disinterested Jin looked to the source of the sound. Actually, just two actors as Jin was back to reading magazine articles. 

Taehyung lifted the phone up to his ear, "Hello?" 

 

"Taehyung is this you?" 

"Chanyeol." Taehyung says, recognising the voice, "Why're you calling? Sorry for not picking up your call earlier, I was filming. And sorry about having to be greeted with such insolence." He narrows his eyes at Jungkook and if anyone passed by, it could've been taken as playful. 

Jungkook simply glares at the reference. 

 

"So why'd you call?" Taehyung asks, placing himself in the seat he was previously occupying right next to Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook makes a show of huffing and crossing his arms in disapproval at the company. While Jin is just, well, fawning over an actress. Oh wait, no. More like the dress the actress is wearing. Surprise, surprise, it's pink. 

 

"Well, it's about Baek." 

Jungkook can hear the other talking even from a distance and it wasn't even on loudspeaker. 

 

"Yeah?" Taehyung answers, reaching for a bottle and unscrewing the cap. Trying to, anyway. 

 

With a phone in one hand and trying to do a balancing act with a bottle in hand, he hadn't quite mastered the skill of keeping a phone in between your shoulder and ear. 

Almost dropping his phone, Jungkook raises a brow as he watches the other struggle. 

 

Little bubbles of laughter threaten to escape his lips at the comical scene and Jungkook can't help but to let a few leave his mouth. 

Upon hearing light laughter, Taehyung turns to meet the cute scene of Jeon Bunny holding in his laughter with a hand over his mouth and large eyes sparkling with amusement. 

Feeling embarassed about not being able to open the bottle, he opts to glare instead and tries twisting the cap off. 

 

Jungkook reaches out a hand and swiftly takes the bottle from Taehyung. Unscrewing the cap off the plastic bottle, he hands it back to Taehyung with a smile he didn't know he had on. 

Taehyung, taken aback, blinks with wide eyes and a blush forms on his pretty cheeks. He takes back the bottle and quickly breaks eye contact, heart starting to race as he gulps down the water and making it a point to not meet the other's eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook watches as the other drinks in a hurry, almost afraid he was going to choke and drown. But his breath gets taken away once he sees the flustered face of Kim Taehyung and the pretty pink that touches the other's cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That.. 

Jungkook thinks, 

Is the kind of pink Jin should be appreciating.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hold it, WHAT?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems like Jeon Jungkook is falling in love. With none other than Kim Taehyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

Hello

I hope you enjoyed the update

I'd like to think things aren't moving too quickly? If it is tell me pls

Oh what do you guys want to happen to Baekhyun?

Leave a comment to let me know what you think! 

Bye