Pillow - "Give it back!"

A Top Star's Competition

Double update

--------

Jungkook is seated by Taehyung's hospital bed. The other was put on IV drips and is resting soundly now. 

Namjoon says it's because of the lack of proteins he's been receiving by not eating anything for two days as well as not sleeping properly due to worry and stress. Resulting in him getting sick. He really could be Taehyung's doctor or something, by all this information stored in his brain. 

There was luckily no filming for that day, and Jungkook was weirdly content to sit by Taehyung's bedside the whole day. With no filming, not that he would have gone anyway in the sudden situation, Jungkook was by Taehyung the entire night. 

 

It's now morning, 9:00am and Jin enters the room holding spare clothes. He walks over to him and hands him a pair of pants, a shirt and underwear for him to change into. 

"Give me your dirty clothes, I'll put them in the backseat and take them back when I go out to buy some food." Jin says. 

Jungkook nods and takes the clothes. One glance at the still unconscious Taehyung, he gets up and goes to the bathroom. 

 

When he emerges he sees Jin by the bed of Taehyung and talking quietly. Realising that the other had woken up, he quickly rushes over and says, "You okay? You're still breathing aren't you?" 

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook with half-lidded eyes. 

"Do we have filming today?" he mumbles out.

Jungkook frowns at his ignored questions and instead of saying there wasn't, he pretended that they did and nodded. 

"In a few hours." he says, snickering internally as he sees Taehyung groan and turn to his side. 

"Daamn.." 

 

Jin gives Jungkook a look, and lets out a small, amused smile and a shake of his head while Jungkook laughed silently, observing the boy on the bed. 

"There's no filming today, Taehyung-ah." Jin calls out to which Jungkook slumps and pouts, jutting out his bottom lip like a child. 

"Auw~ hyung~!" 

 

Taehyung turns around and lays on his back again and he takes the pillow out from under his head. He throws the soft pillow at Jungkook, hitting the boy softly before the pillow landed on the floor. 

The whack made Jungkook's hair full of static and his bangs stuck up in weird directions. 

Snickering to himself, Taehyung sends a smirk and Jungkook replies with a rather adorable frown. "Who said you could mess up my hair?" 

"It wasn't like it was styled to perfection." 

"Excuse you, I wake up as perfection." he sassed. 

"Yeah, yeah. I want my pillow back, give it to me." 

 

Jungkook bends down and grabs the pillow off the carpet, dusting it off before waving it teasingly in front of the other from where he was standing beside the bed. He's next to Jin and it's out of Taehyung's reach. 

"Give it!" he whines. 

"It's what you get for throwing it at me." 

"Jin hyung, grab it for me." Taehyung points. 

 

Jungkook is quick to hide the pillow behind him and faces Jin while smiling cheekily. 

"Jungkookie, give it to Taehyung." Jin sighs, reaching for the pillow. Jungkook quickly switches the pillow to his other hand and Jin looks like a mother hen as he tries to grab the pillow off the playful boy. 

 

"Ah!" 

 

Both boys stop their little game and turn to Taehyung in mild surprise. Taehyung is holding his neck with furrowed brows and he turns on his side. 

"Give the pillow to me, my neck hurts!" Taehyung kicks the air from the bed. 

Jin grabs the pillow and puts it under Taehyung's head and all of a sudden, just as Jungkook starts to feel bad about stealing the pillow, the actor laughs. 

 

"Kidding!" 

Jungkook clamps his teeth together and he wants to just smother him with that pilow. He steps up and jabs at Taehyung's ribs just as he says, 

"And you said I couldn't act!" 

Taehyung flinches away as Jungkook jabs at him again and Jin pulls Jungkook away from the bed, wrapping his arms around him from behind and plastering his arms to his side so he couldn't move them. 

He struggles in his manager's grasp for a while before stopping and huffs. 

 

Just then, Namjoon opens the door to Taehyung's hospital room with a doctor in tow. 

He halts in his steps as he sees Jin holding onto Jungkook and a giggling Taehyung is lying on the bed. 

 

"Well, looks like you're up and feeling better already." the doctor comments with a smile as he enters, walking up to Taehyung and the said boy sends a boxy-grin at him. 

Jungkook stares at him for a little longer than necessary as Jin nudges him from the side. 

 

"Want to get some rest at home?" he says. 

Jungkook brings his gaze to Jin and back at Taehyung again. 

"Well, I slept fine last night. Sofa wasn't bad. But I could do with a shower." he answers, scrunching his nose and he pulls at his clothes, he runs a hand through his hair and even with fresh clothes, he still felt like he needed a bath. 

Jin nods and goes to collect Jungkook's clothes from the day before that ended up on the chair behind them. 

"When you're done I can take you back here or if you'd like to just rest or something. The filming's been a bit tough." he says. 

"You can take me back here." Jungkook replies. A little too quickly and Jin eyes him suspiciously, "If I didn't know better I would think you're starting to like Taehyung or something along those lines." 

At those words, Taehyung and Namjoon both turn to them. Namjoon looks fairly interested and Jin looks around confused. Why was everyone staring at them? 

Flushing a noticable pink, Jungkook tries to play it cool and scoffs. "Oh please. Him?" he waves a hand in Taehyung's direction and misses the fall in the other's expression. Namjoon, also takes note of this as he watches the scene. 

 

The doctor is about to say something when Jungkook pulls Jin by the arm. 

"Well, we'll be going for now. I need to shower and so, get well soon?" Jungkook says, shrugging as he pulls the other towards the hospital room door. 

"Are you coming back?" Taehyung quickly asks. 

Jungkook stops in his tracks and turns to face Taehyung who has his eyes on him. In a split second, the answer comes out of his mouth without it being processed in his mind. 

 

"Of course." 

 

With that, the two exit the room with Jin shouting a, "See you later! Take care~!" The door clicks shut and the doctor is standing beside the bed, feeling awkward. 

"Well then, you'll just need to rest here and recuperate. Sleep for a bit and make sure to eat when the nurse brings you your food..." 

 

Jungkookie. 

Taehyung thinks. 

How cute. 

 

The rest of his doctor's words are tuned out as Taehyung looks at the door where the two others had gone a few minutes before. He can't help but feel slightly happier that they were coming back. Or more like, happier that he was going to see Jungkook's face again later in the day. 

 

 

 

Thanks for seeing me.. Jeon Bunny. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

Hello

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

What is with the chapter title. If you know anything about me from my previous story, it's hard for me to be satisfied with my chapter titles. XD

I've got an idea for the next chapter so I don't think it would take a long time to get it up here. Ideas have been struggling to come to me lately so if you've got anything you want to read about just message me and i'll consider

Fluffy chapter next. sweet suagr kookiesandtae

Leave a comment to let me know what you think! 

Bye