Bed Scene - "You're on my.. stomach."

A Top Star's Competition

Slight mature content? Idek it's not that bad at all. 

---------------

 

"Second lead syndrome? That's a drama term that does, mind you, not apply in a real life situation." Jin says and Jungkook only ignores him. 

"Don't tell me that is doesn't apply, it does. It makes no sense as to why Taehyung would choose Yoongi-sshi over someone like me." he says, being a little narcisstic. 

 

Just a bit. 

 

"Stop it, if people knew your character in real life, gosh, would people be hoping no one, much less Taehyung, would be pining after you." Jin says in the driver seat. 

Jungkook scoffs disbelivingly. "Hyung! That's like a massive blow to my ego." he says, crossing his arms like an actual brat. 

"Yeah, massive or not it hardly makes a dent in your over the moon ego." Jin mutters, pulling the van in front of the luxury apartment complex. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

It's been a week and Taehyung has not ceased his obsessive cuddling with senior actor Min Yoongi. According to Jungkook, of course. 

He grits his teeth as he sees Taehyung up against the wall making puppy eyes at Yoongi by the door, asking him to treat him out to ice cream for the second time that week!

 

Can you believe it?! 

 

Ugh. ing stop it. 

Jungkook thinks sourly, tsking and glaring fire. 

 

All other actor steered clear and producers called for him a safe 10 feet away. Only Jin seemed fearless of the young actor. 

 

'He's harmless!' As he keeps on saying. Of course with a face so fierce, not one person on set believed him. And there was at least 45 people on the actual set at the moment. 

 

As Taehyung pulls Yoongi towards him by the arm, Jungkook wrenches his head to the front so hard and proceeds to locking his head and jaw in place. Jin walks over in that moment and sits down with a coffee in one hand and soda for Jungkook in the other. 

He places the cup down, his coffee cup still in hand before poking the other's cheek. He didn't budge at all, much less flinch so when Jin smacks his face his hand gets knocked to the side and a glare is sent to Jin, effectively catching him off guard. But upon seeing Jin, Jungkook softens in expression in a second and proceeds to grabbing the other's hand. 

 

"Sorry." he apologises, offering the tinest apologetic smile. He massages the hand a bit before letting go. "I didn't mean to hit you." 

Jin inwardly resists the urge to smother him with hugs because the boy is really just a darling despite the attitude. He just doesn't get close with anyone very fast. Something Taehyung seemed to have. 

"That's alright. Something you want to talk to me about?" Jin pets his head, only to get swatted away. 

"No, hyung." he groans as Jin tries running his hand through his hair like a mother would to her 12 year old. 

Jin laughs, "Then what has you all looking like a tyrant about to rampage through Seoul?" 

"Shut up." 

Grinning, Jin jabs a finger at Yoongi and Taehyung. "It's them, isn't it." he states it instead of posing it like a question. 

"Don't point at them! They'll think that I'm interested in whatever they're doing!" Jungkook pulls his manager's hand down before facing forward again and crossing his arms. Unintentionally going against what he had just said. He doesn't forget to add a huff. 

 

Jin sighs, a smile tugging on the corners of his pink lips. 

"Come on~~~" he sings, slinging an arm around the boy's shoulder and pulling him close with is face almost unbearably close to the side of Jungkook's face. "You like him~" 

Jungkook wrenches himself away from Jin's creepy embrace and lopsided smile before sneering, "I don't like anyone. Much less Kim Taehyung. And try telling me that you don't like Namjoon sweetiepie." Jungkook says, reciting Kim Taehyung's manager Kim Namjoon's contact name in Jin's phone. 

Jin flushes red in an instant after a millisecond of shock. 

"You may call everyone 'babe' or the occasional 'darling' but never sweetiepie, oh gosh just saying he words give you cavities."

"Shush! Do you want him to hear?" Jin hurries to cover the other's mouth as he glances around for any sign of the blonde beauty and Kim Taehyung. 

 

"I'm telling Taehyung." Jungkook makes a move to get up from his chair, teasing his manager as he wasn't actually about to get up. 

"No! Stop!" Jin shouts, pulling Jungkook down. 

 

By then, the entire set was looking his way, effectively interrupting a scene happening about 25 metres away. 

The two apologised, rather embarrassed and sat down quietly in their seats. 

 

"What the hell?!" Jin hissed, Jungkook gave him a side-eye before glancing at Taehyung to find him looking at him. He blinked as they caught eyes and Taehyung suspiciously flares pink, looking away as fast as he could and pulling Yoongi back to him to bury his face in his shoulder. 

 

Jungkook's heart gave an involuntary squeeze as he turned away, suddenly feeling sad all of a sudden, the feeling overtaking the underlying jealousy he would not admit. 

 

Whatever. It's just Kim Taehyung. 

Jungkook thinks to himself, not knowing that it's because it was Kim Taehyung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

"Jungkook, Taehyung! You're up!" A main producer calls for them and they get up, following him to the location for their next scene. 

 

They meet Director Choi in the middle of a bedroom in a house they were going to use for a set. He turns around, halting his examination of the room as the two boys enter. 

"Oh, boys! We're filming from page 299, I hope you boys did you work and memorised from 299 to 304." 

"Yes, sir." they both reply. 

 

The two actors glance at each other. Then they look away, a flush unknowlingly crawling up to their cheeks. 

 

Page 299. Bed scene. 

 

Jungkook realises a tad late and does his best to push down the red rising to his face. 

 

It's just a scene, gosh I've done worse, why the hell are my hands all sweaty. 

Jungkook runs his palms down his shirt as takes a quick glance at Taehyung, surprised to see him slightly red too and eyes wondering around the floor. 

 

He doesn't get time to ponder over what Taehyung might've been thinking, because Director Choi's giving instructions on what he wants to happen. 

 

"Alright, boys. You're going to need to work hard on this to not be at each other's throats. Because this scene calls for the utmost level of intimacy." Director Choi says strictly. "And I shouldn't be doing this scene especially since how you two couldn't even kiss each other to save your lives-" the two glance at each other for second. "-so jumping to a bed scene might be being too ambitious, But no worry, let's see how you do." 

 

Producers are busy around the room getting the right lighting and adjusting the mics, getting the cameras ready and recheckng props on set and whatnot. 

 

"Alright. It's a bed scene. So it's unsaid that it's a 'before-' scene which means, boys-" he emphasises. "LOVE, okay guys? You gotta show the love." Director Choi points a finger in front of him at the two of them, making sure they understood him. 

They nod. 

"Good. So, this scene is intended for some in the atmosphere and it's going to come from passion. It's one of the main scenes and very important part in the movie so I'm going to be critical and make sure everything is right." 

Another nod. 

 

"Ok. Everything ready?" he calls out to the producers. They affirm and rush off stage to their respective positions, some picking up a camera and another picking up the mic stand, positioning it under the camera close to the floor and out of the frame. 

 

"Right, so Jungkook your character is leading and Taehyung is practically a fairy so it shouldn't be too hard to show dominance in Minguk." 

Taehyung frowns and Jungkook allows himself a little grin. 

 

"Okay, positions then. Camera A for long shot setting and cut at my cue." 

 

Taehyung and Jungkook go outside the bedroom door to wait for the signal. 

 

"You ready?" Jungkook asks the other, surprising himself with him initiating the conversation. 

"Yeah." Taehyung breathes out, and Jungkook wonders why he sounds almost breathless. 

 

But again, he's cut from his thoughts when the Director shouts for action. 

 

"Aand~ CUE!" 

 

Jungkook pushes open the bedroom door, an arm around Taehyung waist, lips connected to his jaw. Taehyung turns his head and presses his own somewhere under his chin as Jungkook closes the door and proceeds to push him against the wood, a hand coming up behind his shoulders to bring them closer together. Their bodies are flush against each other and Jungkook makes a move as if to kiss Taehyung. 

 

"Cut!" 

The director calls. 

 

"Ok, that was good. Don't move." he instructs. "Camera C, close up shot and cut to camera A on the way to the bed." he says, "Camera C, camera A standby. Cue!" 

 

Jungkook takes no hesitations in pulling Taehyung right by his collar and clashing his lips with the other, taking him in a passionate kiss and Taehyung tilting his head for a deeper kiss. Taehyung's head is leaning flat against the door and when Jungkook turns to the other side he opens his mouth a little and responds as Jungkook pulls them both to the hotel bed behind them. 

They take about two and a half staggering steps, hands not leaving each other. 

 

"Cut! Camera C down, camera A on. Camera B for bed, midshot standby!" he says. "Cue!" 

 

Jungkook pushes Taehyung's body to his as he walks them backwards, him falling onto the bed and him landing on top of him, kissing him deeply and both panting for the extra effect, or ''. They part for a moment and Taehyung is pulled up onto the bed properly by Jungkook so he wasn't half hanging off it. 

 

"Cut! Camera B on, camera A on the left. Cue!" 

 

Taehyung's head hits the pillow and it wasn't two seconds, and soon his lips have descended onto the other's again. Leaning his elbows on both sides on Taehyung's face, Jungkook lifts his hand and lightly brushes at Taehyung's hair, pulling his head back and pressing a deep kiss on him. 

 

He's doing better than I thought. 

Jin thinks, observing from inside the room and suppressing a little Jin-smirk. Which was really just a cute half-smile. 

 

Taehyung lets out a borderline ual-but not ual noise into his mouth as according to script and Jungkook almost loses his mind for a second, before pulling himself back together and disconnecting their lips, only to take the cue to trail it down the other's neck. Taehyung breathes deeply, catching some of his breath back as Jungkook kisses and nips at his neck. 

 

Director Choi motions the mic closer, readying it to catch the lines up soon and rechecks the cameras' positions. 

 

Bringing his lips back up, Jungkook presses it down onto the other's soft lips again, leaving a glistening trail from the base of Taehyung's neck to his lips. He pulls back after two kisses and when Jungkook stares at Taehyung to deliver his lines, his breath gets captured seeing Taehyung under him. With dark brown eyes staring at him with shining lips, cheeks the most beautiful shade of pinkish red and him just looking absolutely enticing almost set him grappling for him like an animal and he almost forgets his lines. 

"You're gorgeous." Jungkook breathes out. 

 

Taehyung, on the other hand was having some similar thoughts. The look Jungkook was giving him made him actually wish the situation was real for a second. The hot puffs of air on his face emitted by Jungkook and the red hue on his face made him look so so handsome and just so alluring. If only he knew Taehyung had been crushing on him. 

 

Yes, Taehyung had been crushing on Jeon Jungkook. Since when? Only recently, so nothing for sure could be said about it all. Namjoon knew, of course. Taehyung had openly told him his feelings and gotten some wordy advice. 

 

 

Jungkook responded to the compliment by ’Minguk' and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him in for yet another kiss. Trying to keep to being professional, which was, gosh  near impossible with Taehyung looking like he did, Jungkook spotted a camera to his right and angling his head that way and covering his face with his head to give the impression of a more passionate and love-filled kiss. 

Jungkook locks eyes with Taehyung again, him saying his next line, 

"Do you want this, hyuk?" he says, shortening Taehyung's character name. 

Blinking slowly, Taehyung takes a moment before saying the last line of the scene, "I want you." 

Jungkook then wordlessly captures Taehyung's lips for the nth time, but more aggressively to heigten whatever '' the director wanted before rolling over to middle of the hotel bed as best he could, and then waiting for director Choi to cut the scene. 

 

"Cut!" he calls. 

"Wow, you two did wayy better than I expected! One take!" he grins, then claps. "I'm impressed." 

 

Disconnecting lips, Jungkook looks at Taehyung for another second before they both flush, they don't move for a second before Taehyung speaks. 

 

"Uhm.. Jungkook." 

Jungkook an eyebrow. 

"You're on my..." 

"..." Oh. 

"..Stomach." 

 

OH. Not 'oh' then what the hell. 

Jungkook thinks. 

 

Jungkook peels himself off Taehyung and the other sits up and fixes his hair with his head positioned downwards, face now adorably bright red. 

Jungkook was too caught up in keeping his own heartbeat under control to notice and trying to heat away from his face, though he could already feel it crawling up his neck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Has he always had this effect on me? My heart is.. no way.. Am I possibly crushing on Kim Taehyung? Or heck, falling in love with him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

Hello

I hope you enjoy the chapter and it's currently 1:15am. But im on holidays so :D

So howd you all think of the intimate scene? I almost ended up not writing this as I couldnt come up with anything with write out but then I remember bed scene and I'm pretty sure I have an idea on what to write about next chapter. 

 

And also, I started up a new story! I know this one isn't near done but I really couldnt keep the ideas of out my head who kept coming to me everyday I swear, gosh. 

Anyway I hope you can check it out, it is ofc still Taekook. 

It's called My Gold to Silver and I'm currently waiting on a poster for it, so you can click the link! I might change the title later though since I'm not sure how the metaphor would work. 

I had tons of ideas for this one but cannot remember any of it as it is currently 1:19am now. I hope you like it! 

 

Leave a comment to let me know what you think! 

Bye