Shared Room - "Are they having a zoo party? Or are they fighting?"

A Top Star's Competition

"It's getting late. We'd better head back to the city or else we'll miss tomorrow's filming." Jungkook stood up, brushing off his clothes and deliberately not looking at Taehyung as to not catch the hurt look in his eyes again. 

He didn't know why but it made him uncomfortable. 

 

"There's no filming tomorrow, Jungkook. It's the weekend." Taehyung mutters, but stands up nonetheless. 

Jungkook blinks and flushes in embarrassment. "Oh." He clears his throat, rubbing his neck. "We'd still better go back soon. Or else it'd get really dark." 

 

As Taehyung was about to nod, he felt something hit his cheek. Then his eye. It was wet. 

 

Rain? 

Taehyung thought, looking up and swiping his face that was getting rained on. 

 

"Is it raining?" Jungkook asks in disbelief. 

"I think so." Taehyung said. "Let's get to the house and go inside before we get soaked." 

 

The two boys ran quickly, but there was quite a distance they had to run since they crossed a whole field. The rain quickly picked up it's pace and soon the boys were fighting to see with the rain in their eyes and the wind in their faces. 

Jungkook and Taehyung continued running to the house, clothes fast becoming wet. As they made their way as fast as they could without falling, Jungkook's foot hit a rock and he was sent tumbling to the ground. 

 

A surprised scream left his lips, causing Taehyung to stop in his tracks immediately. As he spun around, he squinted and tried to shield in eyes from the rain. He saw Jungkook getting up from the ground, but he quickly slid back down with a grimace. 

Without thinking, Taehyung had hurried over and bent down next to him, crouching and helping him up. He didn't say anything and Taehyung helped them stand. He put Jungkook's arm around his shoulder and they continued to run for shelter. 

 

Through the rain and the cold, Jungkook glanced at Taehyung. With wet hair falling in his eyes and a clenched jaw as he supported his weight, Jungkook felt warm and his heart fluttered. His breath was taken away and all he did then was look at Taehyung as they ran together. 

 

 

"Jungkook-ah! Taehyung-ah!" 

Namjoon, Jin and Yixing were at the door, looking out worriedly and the two boys quickly took a last sprint and ran under the wooden shelter that covered the porch. 

"You guys okay? You're all wet!" Yixing grabbed towels from Kris' hands who had enough sense to grab towels for the two when it started raining. They went a long way after all. 

 

"Thanks." Taehyung grabbed one and Jungkook quickly sunk to the ground when his arm was removed off Taehyung's shoulders. They all looked to him and saw that he grabbed his foot in pain. Taehyung bent down next to Jungkook and took hold of his shoulder. 

"Hey, what's up?" he frowned. 

 

Jungkook frowned and opened his eyes a bit, looking into Taehyung's eyes that held a hint of worry in them. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and suddenly Jin's eyes widened. 

"Jungkook, your foot!" 

 

There was blood covering Jungkook's hand which was holding his injured foot. With the sandals that they wore outside, it didn't serve as protection when he took a fall and the rock tore a slight gash through his foot. It wasn't deep, but it hurt to walk. 

Jin hooked his arm under Jungkook's legs and around Jungkook's shoulders. He tried lifting him up but he was too heavy, so Taehyung quickly took hold of him instead. 

 

"I'll carry him." 

 

They all went inside and Yixing ran to grab a first aid kit he said he had. Taehyung placed Jungkook on the couch. 

When he withdrew his hands, Jungkook had swore some of the heat he had in his body just left him along with Taehyung's touch. He swore his heart beat a little faster. 

 

Yixing came back, box in hand and bent down near Jungkook's foot. But then he stopped. 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, frowning. 

"Well," he started, "I don't really know how to do first aid, or treat a wound." he said, looking down slightly embarrassed. 

 

"I'll do it." Taehyung said, bending down and taking the kit in his arms. He opened it and took out a small pile of cotton. He proceeded to pour some disinfectant on it and then took a gentle hold on Jungkook's foot. Taehyung looked at him, "It's gonna hurt a bit. So just.. be prepared?" he said, unsurely. 

Jungkook simply nodded, looking at Taehyung as the male looked down at his foot. As Taehyung wiped the cotton over his wound, he didn't feel anything, only because he was too preoccupied staring at Taehyung again. 

 

Taehyung looked like he was being extra careful as to not cause any unecessary discomfort and Jungkook's eyes unknowingly softened. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch Taehyung's hair. 

Namjoon, Jin and the sweet Yixing and Kris couple watched the scene. 

 

After cleaning the wound and placing some sort of medicinal cream on it, Taehyung placed a cotton piece over it and taped it on, covering the wound. 

"You okay?" Taehyung asks. 

Jungkook nodded, "Thank you." he mumbles. 

 

Well, this is new. They looked almost shy and Taehyung bit his lip. "It's fine." 

 

Did something happen outside? 

Jin thought to himself. 

 

He got up off the floor, handing back the first aid box to Yixing. It was still open and Yixing closed it, taking it from him and giving him a smile, "Thank you for doing that. I would have done it if I knew how to treat a wound." 

Taehyung just nodded. 

Kris sighed, "Why do you have a first aid box if you don't know how to use the stuff inside it?" 

"It's better than not having anything incase one of us did get hurt!" Yixing protested. 

"Yes, babe. Calm down." Kris says, taking the other's hand. 

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook still on the couch. 

"Well, I think you need to change again." he says, looking over Jungkook's figure with clothes stuck to his body. 

"I'm pretty sure you need to change too." Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung's wet shirt and pants. 

 

Taehyung looked to Yixing. "Could we borrow some clothes-?" 

He barely finished his question when Yixing quickly replied. 

 

"I'll go get some!" Yixing says, running out of the room once again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

"Taehyung." Jungkook calls out. 

Taehyung wasn't listening. He was dozing off by the window, head propped on a hand and his head kept swaying and sometimes slipping off his palm. 

"Taehyung." Jungkook called out again. 

He didn't respond and Jungkook raised his brows. Seriously. 

"Oi, Kim Tae." Jungkook kicked at him with his uninjured foot, standing behind him now. 

 

His head slipped right off his palm and almost knocked against the windowsill. "Oh.. what..?" he mumbled sleepily. 

his lips, Jungkook blinked down at him. "Awake, or nah?" he asks. 

"Oh, it's just you." he says, yawning. "What is it? Your foot better already, or nah?" Taehyung  says, imitating Jungkook, smirking lazily. 

 

Jungkook felt a small feeling of annoyance but wow that was hot. 

"I was just saying, Namjoon hyung says that we have to stay the night." he tells the other actor. 

"What? Why?" he replies. 

"The rain isn't letting up, and it's dark as well. We're going to have to go back tomorrow." he frowns as he speaks. 

"Well, fine then. Is there any space here for us?" Taehyung says. 

"Yixing said that there was a spare room." Jungkook says. 

"Are we both gonna stay and sleep in the same room?" Taehyung questions. 

 

Jungkook doesn't answer. 

"Can't be helped then." Taehyung says, taking it as a yes they were going to share a room and suppressing a yawn, stretching his arms over his head and twisting his body to relax the stiff muscles. 

"Y-You're okay with that?!" Jungkook suddenly says loudly, almost shouting. 

"Not if you're going to be like that the entire night." Taehyung frowns. 

"You better not get in my way." Jungkook says. 

"Well fine. Right back at you, ya' sour lemon." Taehyung replies. 

"Lemons are sour, idiot." Jungkook retorts. 

"You can relate with that, can't ya'?" 

"Say that again, loser." 

"Can I?!" 

"Bring it!" 

 

"No fighting in the house!" Namjoon yells, and Jin looks as if he was going to walk up to them and smack their heads together so they quickly quietened. 

"You're like their parents." laughed Kris. 

"Someone's gotta look after them, they're like kids." Namjoon responds. 

"I'll show you the room!" Yixing says. "Come on!" 

 

"He's rather cheery." Namjoon raises a brow. 

"Yeah, always. It's cute though." Kris shrugs, taking a sip of his tea that was on the table. 

 

It's hardly just been 3 minutes when, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's my side of the room!" They hear Jungkook yell. 

"That's my pillow, give it!" Taehyung yells. 

"I'm using it, face!" 

"I took it first, bastard!" 

"It's mine now, you mouldy bread!" 

"Just give it to me, you donkey on crack!" 

"What was that, ya' elephant food?!" 

"Beat this! Giraffe neck!" 

"Want to fight me?! Bird !" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are they having a zoo party? Or are they fighting?" Jin sighs, covering his face with his hand. 

"Maybe both.." Namjoon sighs too. 

 

"What's going on?" Kris asks, confused. 

"Oh don't worry about it. You'll hear some random things for the next few minutes." Jin tells him, and Namjoon only agrees. 

 

What else could he do? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

Hello

Thank you for 3 subscribers and upvoters! 

I hope you enjoyed the update and I think I might be able to come up with a few things for the next chapter

Tell me if there's anything you'd like in the room. Hahaha. 

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!

Bye