Songs 5: 2nd note

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Help Us!!!"
 

"Why did they scream like that?" Junho asked as he tried to dial Rin's phone number again.
"try Aerin or KC's number" Sanghyun suggested.
The other boys took their cellphones out and dialled the number of the girls, but it's just the same.

~Europe~
"Help us!!" The other girls screamed as Aerin and Rin chased them around their room.
"calling us OLD really has it's price! JinAe! comeback here!!" Rin shouted as she chased JinAe around the room.
"Come back here!" Aerin also shouted.
the girls just chased each other up until their energy was gone.
"you're not old anymore.." Shinae huffed as she lied down in the floor.
"I agree" Minyoung and Seoji both nodded.
"who are you three talking to?"KC aked as she looked at the other girls.
"Rin and Aerin Unnie already packed their sleeping bags.." JinAe said as she pointed at Rin and Aerin who was walking like zombies.
"they really are becoming old.." Shinae whispered.
"WE.HEARD.THAT" Rin and Aerin both said as they turned around.
"But we'll hit the hay..now all of you SLEEP" Aerin stressed out.
"~De!" all the girls responded with smiles in their faces.
"Where do they get that kind of energy?" Rin asked as she lied down first.
"From a planet called Sweets" Aerin answered.
The night in Europe was as humble and serene little did they know, back in Korea there were 7 hearts wondering what has happened, and 7 pairs of Eyes that can't close because of worrying.



>>>>Ok i know it's a short update but..my brain died out on me again..i hate taking exams..T_T
but at least i survived..hahaha... and I dyed my hair RED!! wohoo!!..but not RED as in Red..just Highlights and then ...uhmmm...can't explain....hahaha..i'll update again tomorrow..:)) Ppyong!! RINLOVESYOUALL!!