Decisions

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"I Want you to QUIT CYCLONE"

 

"i Want you to Quit CYCLONE" those words kept on ringing in my ears, i looked at my watch. "I'm late..KC probably ate my share..haha.."
i was walking, with my mind totally blank, i just don't know where i should go, or what i should do. My cellphone started to ring but i ignored all of it, at the last call i took out my phone, tears ran down my cheeks.
[green means cellphone Texts or notification]
16 missed calls [View]
20 messages [view]

i clicked the view button and saw that all of the members called, even in the messages. My heart was hurting so much, i don't know what to choose, I want to be with CYCLONE till the End, but how can i do that, all of them will suffer because of me. i don't want them to suffer.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, please stop walking back and forth" Sanghyun said to Junho who was still walking in their wide living room.
"Hyung!!" all of them called out.
"Aerin doesn't even answer our calls! where did she go?!" Junho said in a worrying tone.
"Hyung we know that you are worrying so much but please stop doing that" Jin Ae said as she tried to pull Junho's sleeve.
Junho still kept on walking, he just kept on thinking. when suddenly the door flung open.
"Aerin Unnie!!" all the girls screamed.
"Gwenchana Unnie? you said you'd be back but you--" JinAe said but Aerin stopped her.
"Mianhe, a friend called so i just met up with her, i want to rest for now so..Goodnight" Aerin responded in a cold manner.
"what happened to Aerin Noona?" Junhae asked.
"Beats me..Chin Hae was the one who saw her last right?" Henry said.
"Chin Hae..hey..where did that boy go?" Ethan asked.
"Ethan, Chin Hae is older than you." Michael said while he looked at Ethan.
"What could've happen to Aerin? and where's Chin---?" Junho asked with straight face.
"Hyung!" Chin Hae came running in and went to Junho.
"Where did you go?!" Junho asked with a tone that all of them are afraid of.
"Aerin Noona..she..." Chin Hae said in a huffing manner.
"Chin Hae. Aerin Noona is already he-" JinAe said as she looked at the stairs.
"Check it for yourselves, i just saw her outside,carrying something.." Before Chin Hae can finish his sentence all of the members rushed to Aerin'r room, their faces turned pale as they saw a dead space, nobody was there. they swore that they did not see Aerin pass by the front door so that means she went at the back door.
"Noona where are you?!" Sanghyun screamed over the phone.
"Please i want to be alone.." Aerin answered.

"Sanghyun, where's Aerin unnie?" Seoji asked after the phone call.
"She said she wants to be alone.." Sanghyun said.
"We can't leave her alo-" Shinae shouted when she heard Junho's phone ring. "Junho, your phone!"

Junho: Noona where are you?!
Aerin: Junho..Mianhe...i..
Junho: Noona what are you saying sorry for?
Aerin: I can't comeback...Mianhe...
Junho: Wae? where did you go? you don't have enough money for a cab? a bus? where are you? we'll..
Aerin: Ani..Junho..I can't be a part of cyclone anymore..i'll only cause troubles..and i don't want all of you to be hurt..
Junho: what?! Aerin?! Noona?!

 

 

--------------------------------------------

a slight preview of the next Chapter,..hehehe..mianhe..i can't update after this..T_T
i'll update after the new year...
hehehe..school comes first right now..T_T
my classes will resume after the new year..so i need to study now..i still have 2 major exams to take..so..yeah..i'll be gone for a while..Mianhe..T_T
But..I PROMISE I'LL COME BACK..:3

Well first of all i would like to say..

Belated Happy Birthday to..Lee Chin Hae
Advance Happy Birthday to.. Lee JinAe & Ethan Choi