Allkpop News: Group Revelation

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

JCS ent decides the birth of CYCLONE'S sub groups

 

Lee Soo Man & Jinyoung recently held a press conference regarding CYCLONE
Lee Soo Man stated, "It was originally our plan to release a girl and a boy group but we also decided to combine these two so we formed CYCLONE."
Jinyoung, "Hyung is right, so we are basically planning to release or make them, but we still don't have any group names"
Lee Soo Man, "I just hope that when we release them the people will love the whole group (CYCLONE) and the sub groups that will be formed."

They also called for the group's leader Kim Seorin, but she was not able to attend the conference, so Kim Junho went on her behalf.
"Annyeong Haseyo! CYCLONE's Kim Junho imnida! *bows*, our leader Kim Seorin is having emotional problems right now so she was not able to attend, i just hope that everyone will understand, everything is still a shock for all that happened to us"
"As for me the release of the sub groups will surely make the other members happy, and i also hope that we can please all of you with our talents, we still have not met with our permanent managers but i hope that we will get along well,and yes all of the members are revealed but we still have not debut yet, we are still in the process of perfecting averything. so i hope that all of you will patiently wait For Us CYCLONE to finally hit the stage"


With that last announcement Kim Junho left the building in a hurry.

By-lateupater6-4 hours ago                      23,445,567 views    435,564 comments

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

to our managers & Members..

Please give me suggestions for the names of the sub groups and the songs that we should use..

Kamsa..mianhe if i  can't update as fast as i did before, my exam week is near and my schedule at school is killing me..T_T

RIN