Imperfections 1

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

~"If all of you won't improve your skills it will be the end for CYCLONE"~

 

Silence was everywhere, even when they all woke up, the tension is still there, the each of them recieved a message in their phones which woke them all up from their trance. 
"Woosun what did you just say?" allof the members chorused.
"I said the girls should take a little break and enter the acting industry, the boys should have more exposure don't you think?" Woosun answered.
"Break? will will not break up!!" Ethan stood and shouted.
"Ethan calm down will you" Aerin said while she pulled Ethan down. "What do you mean oppa?"
"The company wants to see if the boys already improved." Myolin said as she entered the room with groceries in her hand. the boys came rushing in and helped her out. "but it's not a final decision so don't freak out too much" Woosun said as he also helped.
"I'm going to cook breakfast, what do you all want?" Myolin asked with a bright smile on her face.
"Myolin, we have to go to the office today right?" Woosun said as he looked at Myolin with a serious face.
"Ah-i nearly forgot, well i guess you all have to cook for yourselves." Myolin said as she let go of the apron.
"So who's going to cook?" the girls said as they eye each other, then one thing popped out of their minds. "The Boys!!!!" they all screamed.
"we should what?" Junho asked as if life has been drained from him.
"The boys will cook while we will tidy things up in here" JinAe answered.
"But the girls should cook and.."Sanghyun voiced out but he stopped when he felt the peircing eyes of the girls.
"Looks like we don't have a choice" Henry said as he stood up form the couch and went in the kitchen together with the others.

 

"Wait, that's not the right way to cut it!" Henry shouted as he saw that Sanghyun sliced the potatoes in chunks and not in tiny cubes. "you shouldn't punch the chicked Ethan!" Henry shouted.
"But hyung you told me to tenderize it" Ethan said as he continued in punching the chicken.
"Don't put in too much salt Michael!" Henry shouted again.
"Huh?Salt? i thought this was sugar" Michael said as he innocently looked at Henry.
"Sugar? you thought that this is sugar? i'll let you taste it so that you'll know their difference" Henry said as he poured a humungous amount of salt into a spoon and began chasing Michael around.
"Hyung, Michael please stop running around here" Chin hae said. 
sounds of pots and pans was heard inside the house, the girls were even startled when they heared a loud bang coming from the kitchen.

"Something's wrong here! all of you get out now!" Seorin and Aerin both shouted with an angry expression in their faces. "Girls i think we should cook, but first of all" Aerin said as she looked at the girls then at the boys. "Aerin and i will join you after we have fixed these." Seorin said as she pointed at the boys who was walking out of the kitchen.
"What do you think are you doing? Junho? you are the eldest and yet, urgh!" Seorin said as she dusted off the salt that was in Junho's hair.
"It was not my fault." Junho said as he tried to clear things up...

_a/n_
the continuation will be posted when i have time..i'm really sorry if i went on another hiatus..T_T, i was busy with my internship, but i hope that you can bear with me for another week, i'll update when i finish my OJT..:))

i hope you all understand..RIN

btw what do you think of this? hmm?..should this be the boy's song?..hehehe..XD