mysteries....

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

~Aerin's POV~
"At Last!!! we can finally rest!!!!" Seoji exclaimed.
"Well...i'm going to get some food..so you better recharge yourselves" I heard Myolin say before she left.
"De~" They all replied.

^^Messageeee!!!!!!Alerttttt!!!!^^
My phone started to vibrate and ring in a low tone, i then saw Seoji look at me so i just smiled.


[italicized are text messages]
from: unkown sender
well i see you're doing great..let's just see how much BETTER or must I say WORSE you will be..>:)

"who the heck is this?" I asked myself. "Maybe it's just wrong sent" i said as i shrugged my shoulder. i was about to turn my cellphone off, when it started to vibrate & ring again.

from: unknown sender
Oooh..ignoring me eh..what if i came barging in right now..hahaha..that'll completely ruin you again huh?


"What?!who is this?" I asked myself again, but this time i'm so irritated.

to: unknown sender
Who the hell are you? i think you are mistaking me for somebody else..


from: unkown sender
Somebody else? i can't be wrong Hwang Aerin..your other members does not know about your past rendevous right..if you don't want the past to repeat itself..come out..


"Past?! who the hell is this?!" i thought, "What does this person want?!"

to: unkown sender
Past?! what are you talking about? who are you!

from: unknown sender
if you really want to know..COME OUT..if you don't want your dongsaengs to be in trouble..or must i say your group..

to: unknown sender
Don't even dare touch CYCLONE! where are you?!

from: unknown sender
i thought so..hahaha..Meet me at Paper View Cafe

"Wait that's just 6 blocks away from here" I said. i trembled a bit, i did not know what to do, what will happen to the group? it is as i predicted. i'm just----

"Unnie gwenchana?" I looked up and saw Seoji standing near me with a worried look on her face.
"huh? de~ i'm fine..just a bit dizzy form the practice i guess..i'll just go and wash up..i'll be back..don't worry" i answered while faking a smile.
i'm not a good liar but i hope Seoji will believe my lame excuse.
"Unnie..are you sure? if you don't come back quick, i'll really eat your share" I heard KC shout.
"I understand.." i said as i left the room.

i was trembling a little as i walked in the hallway of the company, i was really troubled i don't know why but i was having this weird feeling. i was uneasy about something, i still want to talk to someone who knows me, and that was Seorin, but unfortunately i can't talk to her for a long period. i can't even tell Junho about this. 
"Noona? where are you going?" i looked back and saw Chin Hae 
"Just need to talk with a friend" i answered and i quickly left.

~PaperView Cafe 5:00 pm~

i looked around, i was trying to see if i knew or even spot a familiar face but i just can't see anyone that i knew.

from: unknown sender
I'm wearing a red Hoodie, it seems like i'm the only one wearing a hoodie here..hahaha..


Red? where? i walked straight while my eyes were roaming around until it spotted the Red Hoodie..
i went near that person.

"What do you want from me?" i asked the person who just looked at me with a smirk.
"You?!"

"How are you Aerin-ssi?" the person said with a mischievious smirk that sent chills down my spine.

Why is this person here?What does this person want from me? from my group? why is this person back?!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hahaha..here's the other half of the story..hahaha...XD
Guess..please..:))

i'll try to update later again...if i can..T_T
Merry Christmas!!!..*cyber kisses & hugs*

Rin