Songs 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

The boys each went to their rooms, well all except for Junhae and Henry who just sat down in the living room.
"It feels so strange that the girls are not around" Junhae said as he leaned back.
"It will really be strange if we can't find ChinAe around" Henry said as he looked at the stairs.
"Huh? wae?" Junhae suddenly perked up.
"He wants to go to Europe remember?" Henry said in a monotone voice.
"Uh, yeah, i remember."Junhae said as he leaned back again.
"Looks like he's adjusted to all of us" Henry suddenly spoke as he pulled out a piece of paper and ballpen out of nowhere.
"I can still remember the first time when he arrived here, he only spoke ti Rin Noona, and Junho hyung, wait where did you get that paper?" Junhae asked as he saw Henry tapping the paper with the pen. 
"Dunno...i just saw it here, i think.." Henry innocently answered."wait where are you going?"
"We're going to create a song right?"Junhae said as he turned his back. "I'm going to get my ipad."
"Ipad, for?"Henry asked as he tried to absorb what Junhae just said.
"I installed a music editing thingy application in my Ipad last night, Aerin Noona and Rin Noona told me that it will be useful" Junhae said as he ran up the stairs.
Henry just sat in the living room all ALONE..
"Alone..." Henry thought, "Why the heck am i alone? and where's Junhae?"
"Here"Junhae suddenly popped out.
"what the-? when did you get here?" Henry asked.
"5 minutes ago, you've been thinking deeply hyung and i guess you've already wrote some lines right?"Junhae said as he pulled the piece of paper under Henry's hand.
"Wait! it's not yet fin-, whatever" Henry said as he tried to get the paper from Junhae but then he failed.
"Hahaha, just let me see it hyung, we're going to sing this together right?" Junhae said as he playfully swished the paper in the air." ~Everyday , you walk on by, i get out your way you just don't have time..~"Junhae then looked at Henry.
"What?" Henry asked as he saw Junhae looking like him as if he's a clown. "Junhae, wipe that crazy smile on your face"
"Hyung, are you, well let's see..in love?" Junhae asked as he placed his arm in Henry's shoulder.
"In love? me? no." Henry said "Can't a guy write down a love song without even being in love?"
"I guess" Junhae said, he doesn't want to put his nose in other people's business. "But hyung if you're in love, tell me first, Kay~~" Junhae teased.
"Why should i?" Henry said as he raised his right eyebrow.
"Cuz, you need to" Junhae said as he sat down," let's finish this today, then sing this tomorrow in front of the others"
"Guess so.." Henry answered.
they both continued to write the song in the living room, Henry who wrote the lyrics while Junhae tried to incorporate his own idea in the song.
"I thought the song should be ballad?" Junhae asked.
"Let's just put a small twist ok?' Henry said as he smiled.

"Hyung!let's go out and eat Dinner" Sanghyun and Michael said as they suddenly popped out of nowhere together with the other boys.
"Do.not.disturb" Junhae and Henry both said without looking up.
"Huh?" ChinAe said as he looked at Junho.
"Arraso, we'll just bring you food, let us hear that song when we get back alright?" Junho said as he gestured for the other boys to go out of the house.
Henry and Junhae just nodded.

>20 minutes later<
"At last we're done!" Junhae said as he threw himself at the couch.
"My brain hurts more than any part of my body" Henry said as he laid down.
"where are they?" Junhae suddenly asked as he looked around.
"i think they went out and brought food." Henry said as he sat up again.
"Who's Hungry?!" Sanghyun screamed.
"Wait..they can't eat if they won't sing" Junho said as he smirked in a evil way.