A whole new world 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"The Damage has been done"

everything was clearly not in it's place, the boys looked around their home, thier eyes scanned the entire area, "Ethan, did you leave the gate open?" Junho said as he looked at their maknae, "No, i locked it, i think.." Ethan scratched the back of his head and looked at Michael, "Yup, he locked it".
"Wait there's a note here" Sanghyun picked up a sticky note that was posted on the television.
' We will not go back if you won't clean this place up!- Love The Girls'
"hehehe, we forgot to clean this place" Junhae said as he started picking up the trash.
"Looks  like they arrived here and took your picture" WooSun smiled as he scanned the entire place "and i know what they would want to tell you, THIS PLACE IS A MESS"
"we know, don't rub it in" Henry said as he grunted.
"I'm not rubbing it in, just clean up if you want them to comeback" Woosun said as he left.
"And he's not going to help us, gee thanks Mr.Manager" Chinhae while he picked the scattered pillows.

the boys then started to clean up the mess that they made, the mess that they did not know pilled up when they neglected to do their chores...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ok here i am again..T_T
well i'll update tomorrow..sorry guys..this chapter flew away from my brain..T_T..I'll add something's here..i'm really sorry..