Allkpop News: Managers On Board

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

MANAGERS OF CYCLONE

The newest Sensation in the Kpop Industry, CYCLONE, finally revealed their Managers!, Yes you read it Right..MANAGERS...it seems like JCS ent really wants the best for their ANGELS, we were all shocked when their management revealed the photos of JCS ent's Building, it seems like the CEO'S really spent a lot of Money just to give CYCLONE everything that they need. Nevertheless they also did not leave the training and the handling to only one person, since this is a Coed Group, Two Managers will handle the ORIGINAL GROUP, one will handle the girl suB group and the Other will handle the boy subgroup.
Lee Soo Man also stated, "We in JCS ent really wants the best for CYCLONE, and for the kpop industry to be Known and to be influencial throughout the world."
 

CYCLONE'S Lady Manager

Name: Shin Myolin
Nickname: Melanie, Nie-chan (Seorin's nickname for her)
Age: 22 years old
Fast Fact: She is known to be Kim Jaejoong's Fiance
She has also worked for SMent & JYP
Motto: Treat Other's the way that you want to be treated

Casual%2BHwang%2BMi%2BHee%2B%2B1.jpg
 

Personality: MyoLyn is one of the most laid-back young women you will find. She used to be a model and kick boxer, so she knows what it’s like to be famous and have busy schedules. She has a two-year-old son named JiHoon, English name Raven, with that she knows responsibility of watching over children. She is very warm and motherly to the group and whenever they are free of schedules and when she isn’t too busy but with all of Cyclone, she brings JiHoon with her. MyoLyn has been going out with JYJ’s Kim JaeJoong since 2008, so for 3 years, they have been together, and they have had a child since 2009 on December 13th, so she has known JaeJoong even in his DBSK years. MyoLyn is also very strong hearted and minded because when she was dating JaeJoong, a lot of women, both young and old were jealous of the love she received from him, being a famous idol and a god with looks. MyoLyn and JaeJoong will be getting married in a month since they have been engaged since September and have finally found time for JaeJoong to be with his family. Whenever any of her ‘children’, the group, is in some sort of trouble, especially with haters, she will give them an icy glare. It is because her eyes are a bright blue since she her mother had blue eyes as well, even if she is a full Asian. Her motherly instinct with the younger generation makes her all the more likable. She doesn’t smother them, but she takes care of them the way they think she should treat them; like they say, ‘Treat others the way you want to be treated.’

 


An interview was held after she was fully revealed.

 

Interviewer: It was also said that you already know 2 members personally, we are curious if who are these kids?..

Melanie: I have been Seorin's friend eversince i met her in SMent together with Junho, i can still remember those kids, they were like Fire & Ice, Cat's & dogs, they always fight with each other but they always seem to work things out between them, i really thought that this time they will end up together since they know each other so well, but i also know Seorin's type & Junho's so, basically it's the complete opposite of what you guys are thinking. 

Interviewer: If you are Going to describe Seorin & Junho, what would it be?

Melanie: Uhmm, Let's See.. Kim Seorin, she is childish, Really really childish, but she is also mature at other things, she is a great friend. She can often times act as if she is older that you but you will never see her frown. She is tough both in the outside and the inside no doubt about it, i must say, she really is Kim Heechul's younger sister due to their rapid Mood swings changes. Kim Junho he is calm and cool type of person, Seorin's complete opposite, he is responsible and often times mature, he is also one of the persons who can make Seorin shut up especially if she is in a tough & sticky situation.
 

Interviewer: So what do you want to say to the Group?

Melanie: Annyeong! Yah! CYCLONE! hahaha, just kidding, Well, Hello CYCLONE, I hope that we can work together in a peaceful manner, i don't want to have fights inside the group that could break all of you up, Arraso? so let's just meet with each other next time..Saranghae!

CYCLONE's Male Manager

Name:Lee Woo Sun
Nickname: Woo Sun
Age: 22 years old
Fast Fact: He has been working with Jtunes & Starship in handling the Groups and their artists.
Motto: Play Hard But WORK harder

park-sang-il-2.png?w=398&h=482
 

 

Personality:

 

Woo Sun is the type that always relax in any situation that come. He always root for everyone. He always feel happy and nothing can't ruin his mood when he feel really happy. But when it come to correct someone mistake, his personality change 180 degree. He will become furious and serious if he has to correct someone mistake. But if that person only make minor mistake, he can let them go. For major mistake, he will become really strict at them until they correct the mistake. He tend to smile a lot at everybody. Even when if he in complete disaster situation, he will still has a smile on his face. He will handle the situation in really calm and he won't stop until the situation turn to normal again. Woo Sun like to spend his time make money than flirt on girls. It because he has set a target, that he must make a lot money first before finding his future-wife. He want his future-wife to live in comfortable situation and he don't want his future-wife to work hard because he couldn't earn a lot of money for her and for his future children. Woo Sun never give up in something except if he feel the thing boring then he will just left it and go find something new. Sometimes he will throw tantrums if he didn't got what he want or make something happen the way he want. He absolutely not a perfect man, he still has flaw in himself. That is he is the most clumsy guy that someone ever meet. He even can drop something that he hold in his hand without someone push or pull it. And he even can tripped on his own feet. Woo Sun is a ice-cream lover. He will always eat at least 1 ice-cream a day. Woo Sun also the type that believe in mitos even though he know it not true. But he find it interesting and he also like to hear scary story that people tell. When someone telling a scary story, he will listen to he/she with full of concentration.

Interview with Woo Sun

Interviewer: what do you want to say to the Group?..

Woo Sun: Me?, well I just hope that we will work hard and never give up, sorry i'm really not good at giving statements, let's just say that please bear in mind that i'm slightly like a Perfectionist.




By-
Mahef30- 4 hours ago                                     435,355,353 views       456,546 comments

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Congrats to K-P0PG1rL & siti_nktc <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<