Songs 5:1st note

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"It was...."

 

"It was.....ok.." Seorin said as she tried to make the girls shut up.
"Oh..just..ok.." Henry repeated.
The other boys looked at Henry at he suddenly bowed his head down.
"Noona, you made Henry Hyung cry" Sanghyun suddenly blurted out.
"I'm not crying ok, i'm contemplating" Henry said as he raised his head.
"Yah, Henry! Unnie was just messing with you"Seoji said.
"Cheer up Hen, i was just joking, the song is great, really really great" Seorin added.
"see i told you they'll love it" Junhae said as he nudged Henry.
"If you really love it, Give our song some love" Henry said while he nudged Junhae back.
"Ok, Girls, give their song some LOVE" Aerin shouted on the other line.
"Kyaaaaaaahh!!! Daebak!!!! Henry oppa Junhae Oppa Saranghae!!!!!!" the girls squeeled on the other line.
"We are not with them" The boys heard Seorin and Aerin say.
"So, let's end this conversation here ok?, i'm completely worn out, since these girls are draining my stamina" Seorin said as she passed her phone to the other girls.
"Rin Unnie is getting old!!..hahahaha.. on behalf of the other girls, Goodnight oppas" KC said.
but before the call was ended the boys still heard the girls screaming..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

a.n: Ok the next part will be added later..hahaha..just guess what happened to the girls..hmmmm..
-RIN