WE Finally meet Again Part 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

after the members washed their faces they all came back and sat down in front of their managers.
"I think Seorin & Junho already knows about this" Myolin said as she looked at the Seorin & Junho who are both acting innocent and are standing at the back.
"Both of you come here" Woo Sun commanded. Seorin & Junho both went near their managers.
"Ok here's the first announcement" Myolin started, "We will be forming 3 girl groups, the first one will be called Twister, you girls already recorded the song right?"
"De`" The Girls answered.
"What? you all recorded already?" Ethan asked while he widened his eyes.
"What's wrong with that mr.Ethan?" Woo Sun said while flashing Ethan the LISTEN-BEFORE-YOU-REACT-STARE.
"Hahaha, Woo Sun, you better stopped that or else the kid might be frightened." Myolin said as she looked at the Bowing Ethan. "ok, let's go back to the announcement, second group will be composed of 6 members and will be called SWIRL but i will only get 3 official members and mixed them with our 3 new BEST trainees, the third group will be composed of only 2 of Cyclones official members and will be called ISIS, so now you may all react"
"What?! 3 subgroups? all of the members gasped.
"What's wrong with that?" Woo Sun asked.
"Ok, now Woo Sun will announce something for the boys too" Myolin said as she elbowed WooSun who just winced in pain.
"Ok, let's see, the boys will also be divided into 3 subgroups. the first one will be composed of all the members and will be calles TYCOONS, the Second one will be composed of 5 members and will be called 5TORM, the Last one will be composed of two of our rappers and willbe called HUMID" Woo Sun then stopped and looked at the faces of the members.
"Well i know that all of you are shocked but we all know that you are all capable of doing this right?" Myolin said in mother like tone.

"JCS ent current Head Lee Soo Man also told us that the subgroups will debut first before the COED group so that you can all perform professionally on stage first." both of their managers announced.
the whole group are still in shock when they heard the announcement except for Seorin & Junho who both knew that this will happen.

"Ok, so that means we should all practice harder, the Coed group will be released on January 3, 2012, the subgroups will be released 3 days after the other one..so LET'S WORK PEOPLE!" Seorin said in a leader but childish like manner.
"But before we all practice, why don't we clean this place up first?" Junho said while he was holding a mop & Broom.
"Hoonie, it really suits you" Seorin said as she went near Junho and grabbed the mop.
the othe rmembers just laughed but deep inside all of them they are all nervous of the following days that will come.




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: OK I know that this part 2 is short and for that i'm really sorry..but I HOPE this shocked you:::::::::::::::::
by the way please stay tuned in Allkpop aff so that you will see the news..hahaha..i'll make them..:)) and the Group names that are crossed out means that the subgroup names are not yet Final..hahaha..


RIN