First Official Meeting

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"CYCLONE! gather around!" Their temporary Manager Jinyoung said right after he arrived at the MOON cafe where he told the members to gather.

Seorin & Aerin who was about to buy a chocolate Frost step backed from the counter and went near their manager.
"Aish! I wanna buy Chocolate!!!!" Seorin said as she stomped her feet.
"Rin-ah, let's just buy later" Aerin said while trying to calm their oldest member.
"Aerin Noona, just let her be for a while, her mood swings got the best of her." Junho said while he was muffling his laugh as he saw Seorin acting like a five year old who just lost a candy.
"Noona!" Sanghyun shouted as he ran towards Seorin attempting for a hug
"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Seorin said as she glared at Sanghyun.
Sanghyun stepped back after seeing that Seorin is in a bad mood. "Hyung, what happened?" Sanghyun said as he sat down between Junho and the furious Seorin.
"She did not have a chance to buy Chocolate" Junho responded as he moved.
Minyoung, Seoji, & Shinae came almost out of breath.
"What happened to the three of you?" Aerin asked as she noticed the three girls who was trying to catch their breath.
"Ethan *huff* and *huff* Junhae.." Seoji said
"They*huff*"Shinae added
"They what?" Junho & Sanghyun chorused.
"Here they come!" Minyoung shouted while pulling Seoji & Shinae and trying to hide behind Seorin, Aerin & Junho, Sanghyun on the other hand was teaching Ethan where the girls are hiding.
"Noona! look what the three of you have done to our shirt" Ethan screamed.
"Mianhe, it was just an accident...." Shinae tried to talk her way out.
"No it was not" Junhae said as he pouted and pointed at his Blue shirt that now has a brown stain at the front.
"what exactly happened?" Aerin asked.
"Seoji Noona & Minyoung Noona started it all.." Ethan began.
"Aniyo! it was not us!!" Seoji & Minyoung defensively said.
"It was you!!! *" Ethan & Junho screamed back.
they were all about to start a quarrel when..
"WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!!" Seorin exploded. Everyone in the cafe looked at Seorin who was now turning red.
"Noona.." Ethan & Junho said toning down their voices.
"Unnie. Minahe"  Seoji, Minyoung, & Shinae said as they bowed their heads.
"What happened to Rin Noona? i've never seen her like this before..." Ethan said as he sat near Junho.
"watch.." Junho said as he pointed at Seorin.
"Ae-chan!! I wanna eat Chocolate!!! Chocolate!! Choco-" Seorin was cut off from her almost suffocating call for Chocolate.
"Rin Noona, Is this ok?" Sanghyun said as he Tapped Seorin's right shoulder with a Bar of Cocolate.
"YAY!!!! Kamsahamnida Hyunnie!!!!" Seorin screamed while smiling and tearing off the cover of the Chocolate bar.
"Rin-ah, you sure love chocolate" Aerin said as she saw Rin chowing down on the chocolate.
"mmmuff! " Seorin responded showing a Chocolately smile on her face.
"Omo! What did we miss?.." Michael said as he entered the cafe together with Jinwon,Jin Ae, Jun Hae & Young Cheng.
"You just missed the Drama" Seoji replied as she tried to stand but Minyoung told her to sit.
"Unnie, am i not allowed to go to the comfort room?"Seoji asked Minyoung
"Ah,Aniyo, i just thought that you'll buy something again, hehehe"Minyoung answered.
Seoji was on her way to the comfort room when she saw a bot standing beside a tall potted plant.
"Oh, Chin Hae, what are you doing here?"Seoji asked when she got a clearer view of her donsaeng.
"M-me?, a-ah.." Chin Hae answered uncertainly while he felt that he was about to blush again.
Luckily Seorin noticed this, she stood up from her seat and went near them.
"Chin Hae! Omo, what are you doing right here? we are having a meeting there" Seorin said as she pointed the location of the whole group who was now looking at their direction and waving at Chin Hae. Seoji on the other hand left and continued to where she was about to go (to the Comfort Room)
"Noona, Kamsahamnida" Chin Hae said as he bowed in front of Seorin.
"ani, it's ok, hahaha, i knew you would be acting like that, aigoo, you should really learn how to socialize and be close to other girls." Seorin said as she was about to finish her last Chocolate but she failed to do so.
"Ok, you are all complete right?" Their temporary manager asked, he was just looking at JCS ent Newest group and admiring the scenes that he just encountered.
"Ani, Seoji is still not here" Seorin said while looking at her last piece of chocolate.
"where did she go?" Their Temporary manager asked.
"She just needs to do her Thing" Minyoung said trying to mask her laughter. Her answer left the members looking at her ith a What-do-you-mean-by-that-type of expression.
"I'm back" Seoji said while she went near them."What?" She asked as she noticed that everybody is looking at her.
"Nothing~" Junhae, Ethan & Michael chorused.
Seorin was about to sit back down at her previous place (near Sanghyun) when..
"Noona, ani.." Chin Hae said while pouting a bit.
"Huh? ah, but..aigoo..ok..Hyunnie just occupy my place i'll be standing here with Chin Hae" Seorin said while looking at Sanghyun.
"Wae? you are originally sitting beside me Noona" Sanghyun said, he was about to do an Aegyo but..
"YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT" Junho said while looking at Sanghyun intensely.
"Rin Noona!!!" Sanghyun said as he stood up and went near Seorin and Chin Hae.
"Ok, kids, you better stop playing around, i don't have much time here" Their Temporary manager said.
"De~" All the members answered.
"I'll announce this first, Choi Ethan, you are the Group's Maknae, and Seorin you are the Group's leader"
"Bo?! I am?" Seorin said "So that means i'm the oldest? ani!! i don't wanna be old!" Seorin screamed.
"Yah! Kim Seorin! Bear with it, hahaha" Junho said.
"Yah! Junho! you should respect me coz i'm older than you!*mehrong*" Seorin said.
"See you now admitted that you are old" Junho teased.
"I'm not!" Seorin said she did not realize that she threw her chocolate at Junho. "My Precious Chocolate!! No!!!" Seorin screamed."Chin Hae, my chocolate..*sniff*"
"Rin-ah, don't cry, i'll buy you another one" Aerin said
"Really, you will?"Seorin asked.
"De~" Aerin anwered.
"Noona! we will buy you a box of chocolate too, just don't cry" Jinwon said, while he looked at the others "We will right?"
the other members nodded except for Junho.
"count me out, Once her brother finds out that i'm letting her eat too much chocolate, i'm dead" Junho said.
"Hyung,How did you met Noona's brother?"Jin Ae & Young Cheng asked.
"Kids i told you enough with the Chit chat, ok? let me finish first." Jinyoung said as he pulled a black folder form his bag."Look at this" he said right after he opened the first page..
"This is your dorm, it is located at ______________ so all of you should better pack you things and move there tomorrow."

"We also have designed a room for all of you you'll all be sleeping individually, but there is an exception, Seorin, since you are the leader you will get a chance to Pick in what room you want , Is that ok?" Jinyoung said
"Yup!"Seorin answered.
"But first off you all should find pairs for you to sleep with Arasso?, well let's meet again tomorrow so that you can finally fix you things, Meeting ajourned, Ciao!" Jinyoung said as he Left the cafe.
"Junho! You are so dead!" Seorin screamed as she ran after Junho. 
"Ani!!!" Junho screamed.
the other members looked at Junho & Seorin who was running far from them, and Chin Hae was running after them with Sanghyun.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hahaha..ok here's the complete one, Mianhe if it's short..T_T<<<<<<<<<<<<