Teaser 1

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

Notice

Calling the CEO's of SMent, JYP, Jtunes, Starship, & Cube Ent please be notified that THE MUSIC ASSOCIATION is asking your complete attendance and participation for the upcoming JOURNEY TO THE WORLD OF MUSIC SHOWCASE 2015. we've Personally chosen all five of you to represent S.Korea for this upcoming event. We hope that all of you will team up & create a New Sensation for the World to See. Please train them well and make sure that we can see fresh faces.

- Alexandrite Theodore Gaitling
(CEO of TMA)

 

@SMent

Lee Soo Man stood up from his desk after reading the notice, he already predicted that the letter was already sent to the other companies. he rushed down the stairs completely forgeting that his company has an Elevator.

@JYP

Park Jin-Young took out his phone after he has read the notice, knowing Lee Soo Man for quite a long time he already knew that he should get out of his company and wait for Soo Man to contact him and the others.

@Starship & @Cube

The CEO's of Starship & Cube ent were chatting in a nearby cafe while discussing some business matters, both of them haven't read the letter, so they are completely clueless. Kim Shi Dae (Starship's CEO) suddenly saw Soo Man walking briskly from the cafes window, to his great surprise he saw Park Jin-Young (JYP) running after Soo Man who seemed to be in a hurry. Hong Seung Sung (CUBE) also saw this and began to laugh. he joked about the scene that they both saw, suddenly Rain (Jtunes) came inside the cafe and showed them Soo Man & Jin-Young's message. they all got the idea so they all went after the two CEO's.

 

~in a nearby Exclusive Restaurant~

Soo Man looked around the table and suddenly said "We all know why we are here right?"
the rest of the CEO's answered yes.
Shi Dae then suddenly asked a random question that caused the other CEO's to laugh, "When will the food arrive? Rain here dragged me & Seung Sung out of the cafe so we haven't eaten even a single bite."

"Dragged? Sunbae, i did not drag both of you, you followed me right after i showed you their text message." Rain defended himself.

they were about to argue but Jin-Young suddenly said, "Please, let's stop fooling around, let's just talk about the matter at hand." with that said , the others fell silent and began to think.

They all dicussed the Plan and made Soo Man as the Leader of the Temporary merging.

"We will still continue our individual activities but we will also focus on this matter" Soo Man said in a cold but assuring tone. "What kind of group shall we create?"

"How about a girl group?" Seong Sung suggested.

"We have so many girl groups right now" Soo Man straightforwardly commented.

"How about a boy group?" Rain announced while Jin-Young agreed.

"Do you want to over-populate the Boygroups here in Korea?" Soo Man sarcastically said.

"Ah, no, mainhe..." Rain apologized.

"If a Girl & Boy group won't be enough how about a CO ED group?" Shi Dae said as he tried to catch up to the atmosphere that they are in.

"Brilliant!" Soo Man exclaimed. "Members?..we should not get from current artists, fresh faces equivalents to fresh talents"

"Let's hold an Audition from our companies and let's combine the chosen members together" Jin-Young added.

"Jin-Young, the idea about the audition is Brilliant, but about the choosing part, it's not that good." Soo Man commented.

"How about we will hold an audition individually and choose at least 6 lucky persons each, and hold another audition as a group, so that we can choose the right members together without any conflict whatsoever." Rain Suggested making sure that his comrades understands what he means.

the other CEO's were impressed by the idea & agreed to it. "Group name?" Soo Man asked out of the blue.

"CYCLONE!" the Other CEO'S shouted.

"Cyclone? why?" Soo Man confusingky asked.

"Cyclone, means the Journey as One, we will be acting as one company for this group right? Cycle means Going in circles or around, and the last Syllable which is ONE represents the unity of the Entertainment industry." Jin-Young explained.

"A great idea!" Soo Man shouted with a wide smile on his face. "The Catch phrase will be: "WE will Captivate you~Cyclone!~

it was the first time that Jin-Young, Rain, Seung Sung, & Shi Dae saw Soo Man so excited about their project group.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A SHORT TEASER ABOUT THE GROUP..

oh, and please indicate in which ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY YOU ARE APPLYING...Thank you!...

<3 Rin <3