Decisions 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Rin what did you do?" Aerin asked as soon as she sat down.
"I did not do anything reckless,but Chin Hae did a little bit of a background check about the problem at hand so...there you go" Rin said as she handed a brown envelope containing some files.
"what?! the!!!" the other members shouted in surprise to see what was written inside.
"so that means everything that happened to Aerin Unnie is somewhat connected to THEM?!!!!" Shin Ae said with a confused look on her face.

One by one the members took out the pictures which all had written letters at the back..
"why would they do this to us?" Henry said as he looked at the first Picture.
"Don't look at  us, we did not do anything here" Their managers said in reply as they saw the stare of the group that was instantly directed to them.
"Wait who is he?" Ethan asked as he took the first picture away from Henry.


17p-8026-handsome-william-levy-7.jpg

"That's....Alexander Theodore Gaitling, I guess.." Rin said as she peeked at the back of the picture, "wait he wrote something here".

"It Seems like all of you are just plainly kids trying to have fun,
but i can see some promising talents within the group,
I also see that the friendship that you all made with each other
is quite strong to break, so i hope that this happening will serve as a lesson,
To all of you who are having doubts about the group,
Kindly leave, i would not tolerate such weak faith,
Yes, i am just a person, an ordinary person that can easily make or break 
any group that for me is not qualified, and as you all know I, together with my brothers 
made TMA. This is just the first wave, so you all should be prepared. With what happened to
Miss Hwang Aerin, i deeply apologize for opening your wounds, but i hope that this
event will help you live your life without worries or doubts in your mind.
To Mister Lee Chin Hae, i was really surprised by your skill to easily analyze the situation
and act with such swift movements. Keep up the good work and i hope that you'll never fail
to impress me and the whole TMA team."
-Alexander Theodore Gaitling

"uhmm..here's another one" KC said as she broke the silence after Michael & Minyoung read the letter. "If that's Alexander-what-the -heck-his-name-is-so-long, i guess this is one of his brothers?"Junho said as he looked seriously at the picture.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKh-4wKLGdonoXmZzPLm1

"Now let's see what this guy wrote.."Sanghyun said as he playfully fipped the picture.

"I want to have fun so let's just put things in a nice way, Someone in the group
I mean, someone in your group knows all the secrets, but hides it skillfully
, let's just put an exception, Miss Kim Seorin, should be out of your doubts
yes, she knows something but not entirely everything, and this event went completely
out of hand since she tried to strangle me to death when i mentioned CYCLONE will be in danger.
And Mister Kim Junho whom never really met me nor talked to me in person.
So may the odds be in your afvor CYCLONE."
- Maximillion Aiden Gaitling

"That guy is simply weird, he went to the hospital and told me that CYCLONE will be in danger, urgh! i simply hate him!" Seorin said as she pouted. "I think i saw him somewhere, but i just can't remember where" Junho said as he looked at the picture. "Last picture i guess, nothing's left here" Henry said as he threw the envelope in the couch. "The Last GAITLING i presume" Seoji  said in an  monarchial voice. "and your guess is right mi Lady" JinAe answered. "He looks more rebelious than the two, hahaha"JunHae said as he showed the picture to the group.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpY-t91aIFt7ZNO6hEr7Z

"That was just the first round my dear CYCLONE,
let's see how well you can do in the succeeding rounds 
Can you still smile like the way you used to
or will you all change after all of the rounds?
keep your senses open, coz you'll never know how much fun
things will be."
- Alfred Seignd Gaitling

"Ok, the last guy is really creeping me out, Noona, do you know what will happen next?" Sanghyun said as he looked at Rin who was already drifting to the world of dreams." it's no use talking to her now, let's just hope that when she wakes up, she can tell us what will happen" Myolin said as she placed strode next to Seorin. "I'll just take her to her room" Junho answered as he carried Rin. "But i think Seorin can't even say a word or two, she'll just give us hints or clues to know if we are really in trouble" Woosun added as his gaze followed Junho's back. 

"I don't want Cyclone to break up" JinAe said as she looked at the Group portrait that was hung in their living room." We all don't want Cyclone to break up" Aerin said as she hugged JinAe. "So, let's all try our best and do our best to defend CYCLONE no matter what!"Ethan said as he opened his arms gesturing a "hug me' type of form. "Ethan's right, let's all do our best and Protect Cyclone" Sanghyun added.

--------Quick Preview-------

"Something's wrong here! all of you get out NOW!"-----------------------------------------
"Everything is going smoothly as planned"------------------------------
"All of you! pack your things!"------------------------

 

>>>>>>
A/N: Ok..let's just put it this way..hahaha..I'm really inspired today..really really inspired..it's all because of NU'EST's Minhyun & Ren...hahaha..
the next chapter will be revealed tomorrow or after 6 hours...hahaha..XD
-RIN