Allkpop News: Third Member's Voice

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

JCS ENT UNVEILS THE VOICE OF HWANG AERIN

Junho & Seorin recently revealed their Third members appearance & character. with various request all over the net, there are those people who requested to hear Aerin's voice.

Lee Soo Man gladly revealed Aerin's voice through a Music video that was created for only a day and a half with the help of the other CEO's. 
Seung sung said

" In the video, if your eyes are quick enough you can catch a glimpse of some of the chosen members. But due to so much make up, and change of outfits, i know that all of you can barely see them, i bet you can't even see where Seorin & Junho was in that Video."

Rain then follwed up a statement " I'd like to thank Kim Junho & Kim Seorin for protecting Aerin from those unwanted comments and rumors. to all of you out there, to Aerin's supporters, fans, antis i know that she will surely wow you"

Netizens were shocked when they saw the video. some of them asked. "Why are their songs in English? i thought they are from Korea?"

Rain then answered this question " CYCLONE is a group that will internationally debut on 2015 so JCS ent is not only focusing in Korean songs but also in English songs. the group will reveal their solo Korean songs when they are already complete. so please bear with us and support them."

 

by- AeriniAns4lyf- 3 hours ago                                                                1,435,343 views       7,356 comments