Allkpop News: Fifth Member Revealed

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

THE FIFTH MEMBER

it looks like JCS ent are revealing their members in a fast Pace, Are they in a rush? Jin-Young anwered this question with a serious and strict manner totally not like his cheerful personality. 

"We at JCS ent, are not rushing things, but, the TMA sent us a disturbing letter, which says that the group should debut sooner, and that sooner should be on the month of December, i know that you're going to say that they will lack preparations but they won't, they will practice starting tomorrow morning with the 5 members that was chosen. we will make sure that they won't dally & make you disappointed on their debut. That's all"

Jin-Young said then he left the building. 
Junho arrived along with Sanghyun holding Seorin's hand. "Annyeong!"Seorin greeted as she went near me. 
"Noona!!!! i want to give the information myself!!" Sanghyun said as he rushed beside Seorin.
"Arraso, well, Hyunnie, i'll just go with Junho, Aerin still does not answer my call...aigoo..we'll look for her, just text me when you're bored" Seorin said as she pinched SangHyun's cheeks.

This was the scene that i saw. i was really confused, delighted & honored to see such lovely creatures standing before me.
"Ahjussi, here it is! our Fifth member!" Sang Hyun said.

Name: Moon Minyoung
Position:Sub Vocals,Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper
Persona:Black Pearl
Fanclub name: Lights
Motto:Everyday is a Fashion show & the World is my Runway

  8Pq48%3D  

Age: 20 years old
Claim to fame:
> model

Sang hyun then revealed her personality: 

PersonalityMinyoung, somewhat has the typical “model” stereotype attitude. Besides from her experience to have modeled in the US for more than 5 years , she also often watch at least one American serial shows, causing her to imitate the western it-girl lifestyles, like having the pretty-much-cold personality, only befriend people who’s a “type” with her., or even keeping her straight face in her everyday life .When she has a trouble with something, She is more than willing to be aggressive and speak her mind, unafraid of how others will take it. However, despite her cold attitude, there is no doubt that she’s a sensitive young girl, who wants to love and be loved. Furthermore, She also demonstrates occasional signs of kindness, like example, when she’s meeting with her fans, or when one of her members is in trouble. She is also more than willing to lend a shoulder to cry on, and a helping hand. Her best assets are her fashion style, modeling and dancing skills.


Likes: Crazy Heels (She has a closet of her heels collection à http://bit.ly/nZMy5V ) , Diet Coke, Partying, Alcohol, Fashion, Peach (fruit), White owls, Lollipops, Cherry Red (Color).


Dislikes: Aegyo, Spicy Foods,  Frogs & Its slimy disgusting friends (:-&), Being Annoyed, Being waked up in the early mornings, erted Boys.


Hobbies: Partying, Reading NC-17 fanfics of herself (O////O), Pretending to be a fan on her own fansite, Cam-, Watching American reality shows and commenting every single thing of it.


Habits: Sleeping with her tongue sticking out, Cursing in English when she’s pissed, Sleeping at late night, Making a cold-straight face when she’s uninterested (Like f(x)’s Krystal’s when she’s uninterested), Commenting every single thing that she sees, Walking like she’s on the runway even though she’s just having a normal walk.

with all of that revealed Sang Hyun then bade his goodbye and shouted "Rin Noona!! Junho Hyung!!!!! Ae-Noona!!!!!"

well that was a hyper shout coming from the group's maknae..

netizens reactions: "Ommo! another Girl? she's also beautiful!" "JCS criteria for an idol is high! really high!"

stay tuned to Allkpop.com for more updates..

by-minhee453- 1 hour ago                                                    1,224,546 views   8 324 comments

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Congratulations to..

gingerschnapps

hehehe..<3 Rin <3