Songs 1

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"The Food is ready.." the Girls shouted.
"let's all go in and eat, shall we?" WooSun said as he opened the veranda's sliding door.
"I'm really hungry~" Ethan and Michael both hummed.
"Both of you are always hungry" Henry said as he quickened his pace.
"Wha-?! no were not!" Ethan said "are we always hungry?"he added as he looked at Michael.
"Beats me.." Michael said as he ran towards Sanghyun.
"Hyung, do you have a song in your mind?" Junhae asked as he strode next to Henry who was off to Musicland.
"Huh? ah, i'm trying to figure things out.." Henry answered.
"Figure what out?" Junhae asked again.
"If what type of food did the girls prepare"Henry answered nonchalantly.
"Mwo? Hyung.." Junhae looked at Henry who really was thinking hard. "We can't make a song on an empty stomach"Henry then added.

"Guys, well, we did not prepare much, due to what YOU did in the kitchen.." Rin & Aerin said as they both looked at the boys with their peircing gazes. "But we hope that this is enough..."
one by one the girls went out of the kitchen carrying a tray of food...they all laid down the trays and opened the lid...
they boys and they managers were stuuned as they saw a variety of food was laid down before their eyes..
"Now the problem is, i don't know which one will i choose.." Henry sighed, "Should i eat THIS, This, This or This?" (a/n: i just did not put all of the dishes, my eyes are tired of looking at the food and it makes me want to eat it all)
"I don't know about you Hyung, but i'm going to eat everything.." Ethan chimed as he started to reach out for the food.
"OWWW!" Ethan screamed as a hand slapped his away from the food. "What was that for?" Ethan said as he looked at KC.
"Not yet, we still have something to say" KC whispered.
"But i'm hungry" Ethan whined. "DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL THE LIGHTS OUT OF YOU?" KC whispered in a  murderous voice causing Ethan to quickly shake his head. "Good" KC then smiled brightly. 
The girls also sat down in the dining table, "wait, where is Aerin Unnie & Rin Unnie?" Minyoung asked as she noticed two unoccupied seats. 
suddenly the Lights were turned off.
"KC noona! why did you turn off the lights?! I can't see the food!!!" Ethan screamed.
"Yah! Choi Ethan! I'll literally Kill the lights out of you if you won't shut up!" KC answered back.
a screach of tiny wheels was heard inside the house, everyone was just holding onto something......


~happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday ShinAe~
Rin and Aerin sang as the lights turned back on, they were pushing a food cart loaded with sweets..
"You did not even tell us that you're birthday passed by already" Rin said as she held out a cheese cake.
"Unnie" Shinae said as she looked at the other members.
"Happy Birthday!!" they all yelled.
"I knew about the plan all along.." Michael said as he smiled.
"If you knew, why did you held my hand so tight?" Sanghyun said as he looked at Michael with a teasing face.
they girls then all laid out the D-E-S-
S-E-R-T-S in the table. (a/n: just click on each letter of desserts..hahaha..now i'm hungry again)


"CYCLONE, someone here has something to say.."Myolin said as she finished eating another slice of cake.
"Rin" Woosun said aith a sullen face.
"ah, well..i..i don't know where to start...Ae-chan.." Rin said as she looked at Aerin with a sad face, "ah,,everyone..i'm so sorry..."Rin said as she bowed her head and when she looked at the members tears started to trickle down her face.
"Rin?" Junho suddenly said.
"Let, let me finish..." Rin said as she motion her hands. "CYCLONE, i already bought a ticket to Europe...and....." Rin said as her voice trailed off.

"...and..."



"...and..."







"...and..."





"...and..."



"...and..."





"...and..."




"...and..."



"...and..."




"...and...Girls, you are all coming with me" Rin's face brightened up as she looked at the others.
"Noona, what about us?" Chinae said as he looked straight at Rin.
"You still have to practice and make a comeback right?" Aerin said as she took a tissue and gave it to Rin.
"The girls will travel to Europe, but it's not a vacation, they will be trained there and will comeback here after TYCOONS' promotion" Woosun said as he smiled brightly.




>>>a/n:  Now off to EUROPE!!! hahaha..just joking..by the way,..after this will really be the songs making thingy..XD
the pattern will be Junhae & Henry, Ethan & Junho, then Michael & ChinAe and lastly Sanghyun,..then there will be a surprise..hahaha...just wait..hahaha..:DDDDDD
@Bloodyravens: Mianhe, i did not double check the link...hehehe.
RIN....
(Comment and i'll update 2x faster..hahha {now i'm starting to threaten you all}..hahaha)