Imperfections 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Let's just start cooking, shall we?" JinAe said as she started to grab a piece of carrot.
"Hold it" Aerin said as she entered the kitchen, "don't touch anything yet".
"But, unnie how can we cook if we won't touch anything?" Minyoung asked.
"Do you think we can cook in a place like this?" Aerin asked as she pointed all around the kitchen.
"Let's just start cleaning up and i think Rin already thought of a dish that we should cook." Aerin added.
"So, unnie i guess we should split up and clean right?" Shinae asked.
"Bingo!, JinAe,Seoji,KC and Shinae just clean this part, while Me, Minyoung and Rin will clean this spot." Aerin then suggested.
"Cleaning Kitchens is not in my agenda for the day Aerin-chan.." Rin said as she appeared in the kithchen's doorstep.
"UNNIE!" The girls chorused.
"I was just joking ok?" Rin said as she raised her hands up. 

"So.. Hyung, what kind of song should we sing?" Ethan asked Junho as he plopped down in the sofa.
"You..i can't think straight right now" Junho said as he massaged his scalp over and over again.
"Hahaha! Rin Noona really did a good job" Michael said as he tapped Junho's aching head.
"Yah!" Junho shouted.
"KIM JUNHO! what's with that shout? do you want me to punish you again?" Rin said as she raised her eyebrows.
"No!" Junho shouted back while he ran to the veranda. the boys then followed him out.
"WooSun Hyung and Myolin Noona already arranged a song for us" Henry said as he played the song that Woosun sent in.
"wAAh! daebak! They really made this?!"Michael gasped after he heard the song.
"As expected" Junho silently commented."so why don't we compose our own song?" Junho suggested.
"But hyung, we still don't know the theme?" Sanghyun said.
"The theme is Ballad with a TOUCH" WooSun suddenly said as he popped out of nowhere. 
"WHAT?!!!!" the boys yelled in chorus.
"You see, the song we sent in will be an intro, so you boys should really make your own songs, collaborate with each other and then we'll see the results, if the songs are good we will put it in your album" Myolin added as she entered the veranda.
"so that means.." ChinHae said as he looked at his fellow groupmates.
"We'll pair you up.." Myolin said with a wink.
"Ethan & Junho, Michael & ChinHae, Henry & 
JunHae, and the onw who'll make a solo song Sanghyun" Woosun said as he finished pairing them up. " The songs that you'll create won't be sung by the two of you, it will be sung by all of you." He then added.


"The Food is ready.." the Girls shouted.

 

 

>>>>A/N:
ok..after IMPERFECTIONS 2..i will tell you all in advance i will first focus on the boys songs and the episodes that is happening as they make the song..:))
BritBooWuvSHINee: I need help in you know what...hahhaa..:)) Just PM me if you're available..:D
@EVRYONE: thank you for being ever so patient..:)) i promise i'll try to update every other day..hahaha..i still ahve classes so...you know..:D
but ILOVEYOU ALL..:D

bY The way..i'll update another chappie today..yay!!! (coz i know that this update is short)
RIN