Songs 7:1st note

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Hyung how did both of came up with the song?" Sanghyun walked up and congratulated Junho and Ethan.
"just ask that brat, who kept on bugging me" Junho pointed at Ethan who was now shaking Michael.
"Yah! Bro! wake up!!!, WAKE UP!!!!",Ethan shouted,"I'm not asleep babo! i'm just taking a nap.." Michael groaned.
"Nap?? do you call things like that a nap?" ChinHae said sarcastically.
"Who are you? where is the ChinHae that we knew?!!!!" Junhae joked as he heard ChinHae's statement.
"Hyung, i'm so dead tired, i just woke up when i heard their song" ChinHae explained,"Michael on the other hand kept on sleeping like a sloth"
"i haven't slept to you know.." Michael tried to protect himself.
"i think we should all sleep..."Junho commented, when he saw Henry stretching his arms while Sanghyun was literally pulling his eyelids up.
the only ones left who should make their songs were Sanghyun, Michael & Chinhae.


~o4:00 pm KST
"Michael, wake up.." Chinhae shook Michael who was still deep in his slumber."Wake up or I'll make Ethan Kiss you!" ChinHae teased.
"Don't you even dare make him kiss me hyung.." Michael spoke while he forced his body up.
"I already made the melody for the song, but the lyrics is still not ok," ChinHae reverted back to his old self.
"Hyung, our pairing, is really the most unexpected one.."Michael stood up and changed his clothes.
"I know, we are.." Chinhae said in alow tone.
"THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE of one another" The both said.
They went out Michael's room, the house is silent, they both knew that the other boys are sleeping while Sanghyun left to who knows where..
"Hyung, what should we do now?" Michael suddenly asked, he does not like the silent treatment that ChinHae is doing, the silence kills him..
"Write the lyrics and i'll make the melody, let's just match it later" Chinhae answered then he went back in making the melody.
Michael just shrugged his shoulder, at least he'll do something, time after time he'll let Chinhae read and try to incorporate the lyrics, but nothings good.
"Hyung it's been 3 hours already, I give up" Michael threw his hands in the air.
"let's just think of something ok?" Chinhae then messed up Michael's hair.
"Not.thy.hair" Michael brushed Chinhae's hand away from his hair.
"we really have nothing in---, wait i already have an idea, write things about me and i write things about you, let's see the difference..." Chinhae suggested.
~5 minutes later~
"so..have you written anything?"Michael peeked at Chinhae's paper.
"it's still blank...how about you---why, you little shrimp"Chinhae looked at Michael's paper
"I was just joking hyung, so now you have something to write,..hahaha..I'm a Shrimp"Michael laughed, "this is not working out"Michael sighed.
"the only common thing that i see is that we both love Cyclone and Music"Chinhae bowed his head down.
"Why don't we just listen to the.."Michael and Chinhae both had the same idea. 
"RADIO!" they both chimed.