WE Finally meet Again Part 1

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

Rain arrived at CYCLONE's dorm, as he stepped inside he saw how chaotic it turned out, seeing some chocolates wrappers on the floor and the members are all Lying on the floor. Rain raised his eyebrows as he saw Seorin lying in Sanghyun's lap, Junho who still is holding a chocolate rapper in his hands, Ethan & Michael are hugging each other (not in a way), Seoji & Minyoung was lying near Aerin & Jin Ae who was Lying in the sofa, Shin Ae is lying in the floor next to Seorin, Chin hae & Henry is sitting beside each other with their heads bowed down, KC & Jun Hae are Lying in Junho's lap. Rain can also see soemthing in common, the members are all sleeping with costumes & chocolates in their faces.

"aigoo! what have they done here?" Myolin asked as she saw the mess inside her newly managed group.
" I guess we both need to be strict with them today huh?"Woo Sun said as he looked disappointed. "are they always like this?"
"Ani~they are mature in some ways, maybe they were just having fun" Rain said while he also looked at the group who was still sleeping.
"but you should expect one thing Woo Sun-ah" Myolin said as she looked at Woo Sun.
"Expect what?" Woo Sun asked.
"That this group will be a little bit hard to handle, especially because we have Kim Junho & Kim Seorin who are like Cats & Dogs when they clash" Myolin said while she smiled sweetly.
"Myolin is right Woo sun -ah, well i expect that both of you will be their sub father & mother and please take good care of them" Rain said while he stepped in.

*EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK*
Rain Screamed in an almost Girlish voice that caused Myolin & Woo sun to be caught off guard. The members started to wake up.
"Yah! who the Hell Screamed like a Girl?!" Seorin shouted while se wiped her eyes. "was it you Junho?" Seorin said as she threw a pillow at Junho.
"Aish! I did not! " Junho shouted back and threw a pillow unluckily it was Sanghyun who got hit.
"Hyung? What did i do this time?" Sanghyun asked with a startled look.
"Hyunnie, throw this back" Seorin said while she grinned, Sanghyun looked at her, "Just do what i say, i promise this will be fun" with the last word said, Sanghyun threw the Pillow back. Aerin was the one who was hit since she stood up all of a sudden.
"Who threw the pillow?" Aerin asked.
Seorin & Sanghyun both pointed at Junho.
"It was not me, Sanghyun did" Junho said while he defensed himself.
"Aerin unnie, please don't shout, we are trying to sleep" Minyoung & Seoji said as they moved that caused Jin Ae to fall down.
the loud thud woke the other members up and Jin Ae who was hurt just said . "I'm ok!"
unknowingly a pillow fight was started

"All Of you should really stop palying around, you are all not kids anymore" Myolin said that caused for the members to pause from what they are doing.
"Myolin Unnie?!" Junho & Seorin said.
"De~Annyeong!" Myolin smiled.
all of them still remained at the position that they were in, but Ethan fell down from the sofa.
"Ah, Annyeong Myolin Noona, I'm Choi Ethan, nice meeting you" Ethan said as he approached Myolin.
"Ethan! She's taken" Seorin shouted that caused everyone to laugh.
"Ah? bwo? really?" Ethan asked.
"hahaha, yes, and i also have a son" Myolin said as she ruffled Ethan's hair.
"Ahem! " Woo Sun said.
"Ah, i forgot! Myolin & Woo Sun will be your managers, so i hope that you will work with them, and please don't give them headaches." Rain said. "Oh, i need to go, Soo Man will kill me if i'm late"
"Bye2x" All of them said and waved at the leaving Rain.


"Ok, let's cut off the formality, just call me hyung or Woo sun,whichever you prefer" Woo Sun said.
"We both have announcements for all of you so please wipe your faces fist" Myolin said.
The members rushed towards the bathroom.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What could the Managers be thinking of announcing?...hmmm...hahaha...this is just the part one..i'll post the full one tomorrow or the next day..hehhee..

<3 Rin <3