Songs 4

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Hyung! the song is so..Daebak!" Michael said as he rushed to the duo.
"Michael is right, how did the two of you came up with that song?" Junho asked as he stood up from the sofa and gave Junhae and Henry their share of the food.
"Well, Henry hyung was the first one who had this crazy idea of making a Love song and we just combined our ideas and poof!"Junahe said as he stuffed the burger in his mouth.
"And Poof! it became Koko Crunch!" Henry exclaimed causing the other boys to look at him. "what?"
"that was plainly..." Sanghyun said as he looked at Henry.
"Weird"ChinAe added as he stood up and took his phone.
"who are you trying to call?" Ethan asked ChinAe as he peeked at Chinae's phone.
"The girls told me that they'll call when they arrive at Europe, but they haven't" ChinAe said as he scratched his head.
"Ooooohhh..someone misses someone.." Ethan said as he teased ChinAe.
"It's just that, now that the girls are away, the house feels so empty" ChinAe said as he sighed.
"I guess you're right"Sanghyun and Michael said as they sat on the floor.
the Boys looked around the living room while reminiscing the times when the girls was with them, Junho looked at the kitchen where he usually finds Rin and Aerin bonding like there is no tomorrow, both of them have gotten closer after those incidents. Sanghyun's gaze flew right to the stairs where he usually shout at JinAe, KC and Seoji when they start to play tag and he falls of the stairs because of their squeels. Ethan and Michael looked at the Big wall length Mirror which they both found creepy but still it was Minyoung and ShinAe's favorite spot. Indeed the house feels like it's lifeless.
"Hyung, let's call them" Junhae said as he looked at the boys who was just staring blankly at space.
"Arraso.." Junho said as he dialled Rin's number.
"why don't we sing them the song that you both wrote, i think they'll love it" Sanghyun said as he perked up when he heard the ring.
"I guess" Henry said as he finished sipping his coke.
"Let's all go to the music room so that we can incorporate the instruments with the song" ChinAe suggested which made the other boys nod in agreement.

 

->Girl's POV<-
"uh---Hello?"
Rin spoke in an almost dozing off tone as she picked up her phone."Unnie!!! JinAe is at it again!!" Seoji squeeled , "Am not" JinAe retorted back, "KC where's my headphones" Minyoung shouted. "At my dressers table, it's somewhere there" KC answered. "Kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Seoji, JinAe and KC shouted as they ran around. "Yah! when will you girls shut your mouths?" Aerin said, "Rin?" , "Sssssh! I can't hear what Junho is rambling about"  Rin said as she covered her other ear. "unnie!!! JinAe is.." Seoji began shouting. "Wait" Rin said as she sat up from her bed, "what are you all shouting about? it's nearly midnight and you should all sleep!" Rin shouted as she looked at the girls. "Unnie what's the commotion about?" ShinAe asked as she suddenly went out of her room. "nothing" the girls chorused. "Now what do you want Junho?" Rin asked on the phone. the other girls heard it and ran inside Rin and Aerin's room.

Mental Note: the italized words means it's heard over the phone and please play the song 


-> Boy's POV<-

"uh---Hello?"

"Unnie!!! JinAe is at it again!!" 

 "Am not"

 "KC where's my headphones"

"At my dressers table, it's somewhere there" 

"Kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

Yah! when will you girls shut your mouths?"

"Sssssh! I can't hear what Junho is rambling about"

"unnie!!! JinAe is.." 

"Wait"

"what are you all shouting about? it's nearly midnight and you should all sleep!"

"Unnie what's the commotion about?" 

"Now what do you want Junho?" Rin said on the other line. "Looks like you''re all having fun there" Junho chuckled. "Did that sound fun to you?" Rin answered back, "Uh..that sounded like you're all stressed out Noona" Sanghyun said as he took the phone from Junho."nearly Right" Aerin said as she pressed the loudpeaker button. "So what do you guys want?" Rin asked. "Well Noona, we made a song" Michael said as he saw that Sanghyun turned the speaker phone on. "Ow! what did you do that for?" Michael hissed after Ethan elbowed him. "Junhae and Henry finished composing their song" Junho suddenly butted in. "Really? let us hear it" the other girls screamed. "You all sing it" Rin and Aerin said. "Ok..1..2..1..2..3" Junhae suddenly shouted.

Color Codes:

  • Junho
  • Sanghyun
  • Chin Hae
  • Junhae
  • Henry
  • Michael
  • Ethan
  • All

Special Codes:

  • Michael + Chin Hae

 

Everyday
You walk on by
I get out of your way
You just don't have time

For your heart to get stolen
Heart to be broken
By some man
Who just isn't worth it

It's just too hard
So you put up your guard



No one can break through
You don't have to do it on your own
No one can get through
And you don't have to be made of stone
To make it in this life
To find a peace of mind
Just give love a try



Take a breath
Close your eyes
Believe in me jump in, let go
Hold my hand
Girl, don't be shy
Sometimes you have to lose control
You've got to trust
We can try
To see how much this love can grow
If you look
Then you will find
That you don't have to be alone


Honestly
I think you'd find
What true love really means
Girl, if you were mine

You'd finally see
Just what you were missing
All my love
In one tender kiss and

All your pain
Would just melt away



If I could break through
You'd see it's not you against the world
If I could break through
You'd feel so complete being my girl
It's not that you need me
You just need somebody
To break your walls down finally



Take a breath
Close your eyes
Believe in me jump in, let go
Hold my hand
Girl, don't be shy
Sometimes you have to lose control
You've got to trust
We can try
To see how much this love can grow
If you look
Then you will find
That you don't have to be alone


I know you've been hurt
And I know that you've cried
But when you're in pain
You can't keep it inside

Girl, You never should feel
Like there's nowhere to go
You don't have to be alone



Take a breath
Close your eyes
Believe in me jump in, let go

Hold my hand
Girl, don't be shy
Sometimes you have to lose control
You've got to trust
We can try
To see how much this love can grow
If you look
Then you will find
That you don't have to be alone

"OK,so, how was it Noona?" Henry suddenly spoke."It was......."


>>>>>>
A/N:I'll post up the second part tomorrow when i get home..
i hope you like the update..by the way..
BritBooWuvSHINee
Thank you so much for helping me divide the lyrics again..:))

And to all who commented..kamsahamnida!!..it really made my day, well if my head is not filled with various school stuff i may have updated much faster and if Sehun did not distract me my brain should have functioned well..
Oh well what can we do..Sehun already ruined my Bias list..urgh!.<3

Rin