Twists & turn

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

~calliiiiiinnnnnngggggg....yyyyyoooouuuuuu~
Aerin's phone rang so loud inside the practice that the other girls stopped what they were doing.
"Hello, who is this?" Aerin asked.
"Ae-chan, i'm just gone for a few days you forgot about me?" The girl on the other line said.
"Huh?, who?...Seorin?" Aerin answered.
"Bingo! hehehe, well i'm still in the hospital you see..and i would like to ask a favor from you.." Seorin said.
"Hmm..what is it?.." Aerin said as she went out of the practice room.
"Uhmm....can you be CYCLONE & Twister's temporary Leader..since i'm going to be away for a while..the doctor says i need to rest some more" Seorin said.
"Huh? uh...i think so...but.." Aerin was about to say no..
"Come on Aerin, i'll give you Donghae Oppa's number..Hehehe,,you can do it! Hwaiting! Omo! i need to go!" Seorin hurriedly said and ended the call.
"Wha-?how did she..aish!! Seorin" Aerin said as she shook her head.

Right after the call Aerin called out for a group meeting.
"Uhmm, honestly,i don't know where to start" Aerin said as she let out a sigh.
"What is it Unnie?" Kai Cheng asked.
"You really seem so nervous, wae?" Minyoung suddenly asked.
"Did Seorin inform you?" Junho immediately asked that caused everyone to look at him & at Aerin.
"yes, but..i..Don't know if ..." Aerin said while her voice continued to trail off.
"Aerin Noona, you can just say it to us, we can understand..whatever that is.. Right guys?" JunHae said while he looked at the other members who just nodded in agreement.
"*sigh* ok..here goes nothing.." Aerin said after she let out a deep sigh. "Seorin, won't be able to join us for quite some time, before all of you will react, uhmm..she just called a while ago and told me that she still need to rest, her health suddenly fluctuated downwards and it's because of the stress & such, but hopefully she will be able to join us in our debut, and then..here's the other thing.. Seorin asked me to be your temporary leader while she's away, it's only temporary so..you all get it right?"
"ah, it's fine with us Aerin Noona, you have always been with Seorin Noona & Junho hyung in every press conference and in their meetings, so we are rest assured that you can fulfill this one." Chin ae suddenly said.
well it was really the first time that Chinae spoke on behalf of the other members, in all the meetings he is just standing and listening to them but this time, he reacted.
"Whoah! at last! you spoke to us..hahaha!" Ethan said as he attempted to give CHinae a high five but Chinae only looked at him with pure confusion. due to Chinae's reaction, the other members laughed and lighted up Aerin's nervous cloud.
"Guys, uhmm..but..i'm quite nervous about this, i..my...i mean..my reputation is not that good..and..what if..because of me our group will.." Aerin said as she stuttered.
"Unnie, please don't think like that we can all get through this." Shinae said as she went near Aerin and tried to comfort her.
"But i'm not like Seorin, who can always manage to calm herself down especially in these type of situation..and my reputation..." Aerin said.
"Unnie, Seorin Unnie knows your potential..so i think she knows exactly what she did" Jinae said.
"But..what about my reputation..i don't want the group to be affected by it.." Aerin suddenly said.
the members took a long pause thinking why Aerin always says that her reputation is not good, they all looked at each other.
"Noona, does Seorin Noona know about your reputation?" Henry asked while he broke the silence.
"apparently, yes..." Aerin answered.
"Wae?..Noona, what's with your reputation?" Sanghyun asked.
"Even though it's bad or good..we don't care..we know who you are Aerin Unnie"  Seoji said while she smiled sweetly.
 Suddenly Michael's phone rang a text message came. He read the message out loud

From: Rin-Unnie

"Reputations are just what other people think of you, it's not that powerful once you prove that the reputation that they said you have is wrong, yes maybe reputations can ruin one's life, but it can also make you stronger, at least even though you got a first bad impression why don't we as a group try to TWIST & TURN things out, we are a Family here, positions like being a leader is only carried at stage & practices , but outside the lights, music & the cameras we are all equal, we are just human beings who has flaws that we all try to hide, and reputations that we try to live up to. BUT, ok...here's a BIG BUT..if ever we did sonething wrong at first ar even gave a bad impression to other people, isn't this the right time to straighten things out? we are about to debut so Ae-chan you can do it, i know you can, we know that you can, don't let your reputation rule your fear for our group, i know your capabilities, so..please oh please..Prove to me that you can do it..that i can always count on you, and don't worry i already talked about this with Junho, so he knows EVERYTHING since he nearly choked the life out of me when i told him my health fluctuated, but anyways, Ae-Chan Hwaiting! Saranghae! please take good care of our Donsaengs, don't let Junho strangle the members who does Aegyo, protect them with your life..hahaha..And please help ChinAe gain some confidence. Hwaiting Ae-chan! CYCLONE hwaiting! Saranghae!!! Ppyong!
 

"*huff* Seorin Noona's message is so long.." Michael said after he read the whole message.
"Wait..how did Noona know that Aerin Noona is worrying about her reputation?" Jun hae asked.
"Maybe Unnie is Psychic..hehehe" Kai Cheng answered.
"Maybe Unnie knows all of us too well, that she knows what we feel." Jinae said as she smiled.
"I guess you're right JinAe." Aerin said, "Junho, can you please thank Seorin for me, We'll all get through all of these..CYCLONE!"
"Hwaiting!!!!" All of the members cheered.
"Ok..so for your inaguration..I Kim Junho, Seorin's , i don't know what hand i should say, hereby appoint thee Hwang Aerin as CYCLONE & Twister's Temporary Leader" Junho said with formality that made the members laugh.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yes, this is the whole Chapter..i know this is short..Really Short..And i'm so sorry about that..
My vacation days will start today..well i already packed my things..so that means i'm going somewhere with my mom..hehehe..


 ♥Rin ♥