Allkpop News: Eighth Member Revealed

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

The Lucky 8

As JCS ent revealed half of their New Group CYCLONE, the also made a follow up unveiling of their Building, and las but not the Least The Ever So Meddling Kim Seorin Revealed another member through the Group's Metoday account that she just made together with Junho.where she attcthed her photo together with their new members Photo.

"Annyeong!!!! Kimeka kimeko FAIRY-chan KIM SEORIN here! hahahaha..i was just playing pun.."
tumblr_llp55cAfWz1qbinnl.jpg

"Hahaha..enough of my dallying..Here's our 8th Member...LOVE HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!"

Name: Moon Seoji
Position:Main Dancer , Sub Rapper
Persona: The Bubbly but Cold Damsel
Fanclub:
Motto:

song-ah-ri-3_142170886.png

Age: 19 years old
Claim To fame:


Personality :

 She's a introvert  person. So shy is her definition. But if she gets to know the ones around her, she's very friendly and bubbly. If she approaches someone, that person is going to become her life-friend. She's loial, but childish and sometimes this leads to small fights which most of the times make her cry (she's the first one who apologizes. Always!).She's devoted to her dream and if someone gets in her way she can be hot-headed too. She's most of the times alone, practicing or doing anything else on her own. Why? Well, she's a little afraid of people. She's afraid of being alone, but she's been hurt badly in her past and now she doesn't easily trusts people around her.

Shy, introvertit, sleepy-headed and sometimes a 4D person. Yep, that's what she is. But she's also a powerful girl, that can transform into a bad- gangster type of girl if someone bugs her or really gets on her nervs. She's smart. She finished high school one year before the others, just because her teachers found out thatshe already knew all the things they were teaching in their classes. When she's with her best friends, she seems a total different person. She's talkative and funny, blabbling about random things, laughing out loud, teasing and arguing, enjoying the present of the otheres. She likes to talk alot with them;being on the phone, on the internet or during a sleep-over, she likes hearing their voices.Boys? Did someone mention something about boys? Oh well, she's quite inocent. No. She's not. She's a reaaaaallllll 4D person when it comes to boys and relationships. She can't understand them. Because she's silent and smart, boys take her as a heartless . Because she's shy, they think she was blamed by other girls that she's doing everything she can to steal their boyfriends away from them. So she convinced herself that she doesn't need boys in her life. At least, not in that way, girlfriend-boyfriend way.

Oh! And sometimes she's melancholic without a reason. She just finds herself staring into space, feeling sad. But being a balanced person, she knows the she can't be like that and she snaps out of it. What hids behind her sadness? Promise you won't tell her? Okokok! I'll tell you! But don't about this, ok? 'Coz she'll once again become the nagging little brat that she used to be....Her brother is the cause of this...her brother that she used to love more than anyone else in the world. But he left and she changed...

Likes : -bubble gum

             -CATS!!!

             -sleeping

             -the ocean

             -fluffly things

             - SLEEP-OVERS!!!!! (KYAHHHHHHHHH~~~~!!! )

 

Dislikes : -THUNDER STORMS!!!

                 -crows

                 -needles

                 -chopsticks

                 -liars

                 -players

                 -two-faced people

Hobbies : -songwriting

                   -reading

                   -photography

                   -playing the violin

                   -playing the piano

                   -SLEEPINGGGG!!! (if this counts as a hobby :P)

Habits : -rubs her eyes like a child when tired

               - her thumb when sleeping

               -puffs her cheeks when she feels offended

               -hugs her old teddy bear when feels like crying

               -shows her aegyo to those who use it as well

Well we can all see the sisterly Love that Seorin is talking about..XD

Stay tuned to Allkpop.com

by-4verblogger-45 minutes ago                                                       1,223,435 views    6,465 comments