Decisions

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

 

I don't want them to be hurt, i don't want them to suffer because of me..


------------------------------------------------------

little did the members know Aerin was watching them from afar. Tears started to fall from her eyes when suddenly her phone began to ring..
"I'm still emoting here..waahh..." Aerin thought "ah..Seorin's calling..wae?"

Seorin: Yah! Leaving without my permission is strictly Prohibited Ae-chan!
Aerin: Rin?! who told you that i'm leaving?
Seorin: i have an all seeing eye Ae-chan..hahaha..wait i'm suppposed to be angry..Ae-chan! wae?!
Aerin: I-i-i was just taking the trash out..hehe..
Seorin: DON'T FOOL WITH ME AE-CHAN! you're not even carrying the trash bag. and why are you hiding?
Aerin: wha? wait..how did..eye?
Seorin: Yah! you better get inside the dorm now! aigoo! my heart..
Aerin: Rin? wae? gwenchana? you sound like an old lady right now..
Seorin: My heart hurts, seeing you leave like that..wae? ae-chan? we swore right? we are one family so no matter how hard it is we will still stay together..wait..i can't properly emote with my cellphone in my hand..omo! Woo Sun! Bye bye Ae-chan! go in Now!!!! Ppali!!!
Aerin: how did? Rin? where..aish..de~

"Aerin Unnie!" Kai Cheng shouted as she spotted Aerin.
"Wha-?KC, wae? it's cold out here" Aerin said while she looked at KC who was sweating even though it's cold.
"hmm..looking for you unnie, where do you paln to go?" KC asked while she looked at Aerin's face.
"Uhmm, just taking a stroll, let's go back now" Aerin said as she held KC's hand. 
When they arrived in front of the dorm's door, the other members were simply squatting and waiting for Aerin & KC.
"How long have you guys been out here?" Aerin asked the other members who looked at her with an emotional look.
"Noona.." the boys said in chorus as they all stood up.
"Unnie.." The girls then walked straight to her.
"Kajima!" the other members shouted as they all hugged Aerin.
"What are you all talking about?" Aerin asked while she tried to held back her tears.
"Hwang Aerin stop playing dumb, they were looking for you for almost 2 hours straight, they even left the dorm's door open!" A voice suddenly shouted.
"Ri-Rin?!" all of them said in unison.
"Yah! when did my name became Ri-Rin? just answer that later. Most of all, Chin hae, kamsa" Rin said as she smiled sweetly.
"Rin? did you do something again?" Junho said as he recognized the aura that both Rin & Chin hae was emitting.
"hmmm..Hi-mit-su!" Rin shouted as she gestured for all of them to come in.

"Ae-chan, your problems have been eliminated" Rin whispered in Aerin's ear.
"We'll protect all of you no matter what" Chin Hae added as he surprisingly held Aerin's hand.
"wait! what do you both mean?" Aerin confusingly asked, but neither Rin or Chin Hae answered. "ANSWER ME!" Aerin shouted which caused the other members to look back.
"Unnie? wae?" Seoji asked. "You looked the same as you looked when you were in trouble."
"Ae-chan calm down a bit ok?, let's just talk in the living room" Rin said as she twirled around.
"Rin! i thought you should still be at the hospital right now, when you called .." Aerin said.
"Just listen to Rin Noona, Aerin Noona, i think she'll explain later" Jun Hae said.

>>>>>>>>>..i added a small part here..<<<<<..mianhe