Allkpop News: Seventh Member Revealed

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

THE SEVENTH DESCENDANT

Recently the release of CYCLONE's 6 members caused the whole entertainment busy, and as we all have heard they are now starting to practice their way to STARDOM.. CYCLONE's Manager (still not Revealed) sent us a letter concerning the Change of Plans, CYCLONE won't only be a 12 Membered COED group, but will be a 14 Membered COED group. of Course this caused a stir in the industry.
here is Lee Soo Man's Statement about the matter:
"Yes, i know that their debut is near, and that they lack time, and adding two more members will make it crucial but it will make it more challenging"
then he handed us a folder containing the profile of their SEVENTH MEMBER..

Name: Michael Jung
Position:Sub Vocals, Lead Dancer
Persona: Aegyo Prince
Fanclub:
Motto: Cuteness Can't be Stop when Michael is Around..

tumblr_lugfomvRi01r3k31bo1_500.png

Age: 17 years old
Claim to Fame:
> Krystal & Jessica's Younger Brother

 

Personality : To summarize Michael's personality in one word, it would be 'Bright'. You will always see him with this good aura around him, always trying to make sure everyone around him is in a good mood. Most of the time he is very curious about the world around him, almost imitating a child seeing something that they've never seen before! This curiousity does get the better of him though, easily putting himself out their as easily manipulated, almost naive. He's actually compared to a kitten alot, being playfully curious about everything surrounding them, but also cuddly when they want to be.

Everyone has a breaking point, yet Michael has yet to realize that point. He is usually never violent or hurtful, so he's very easy to step on. He will, however, get defensive if you even THINK about touching any one of his sisters. Michael loves them to death and would do anything to make sure that they're safe.

Likes : 1) CATS 8D!!!

          2) Parties

          3) Sweets 

          4) Skinny Jeans

          5) Video Games

          6) Playgrounds

          7) Coloring Books

Dislikes : 1) Dogs (By dogs, that only means when they get older and lose their cuteness)

             2) Huge spiders

             3) People hitting him

             4) Things that smell bad (Foods, people, animals, etc)

             5) Annoyingly loud key rings

             6) Broken headphones

             7) Abusive pet owners

             8) Gossip

Hobbies : 1) Listening to music, mainly because it always puts him in a good mood. His favorite type of music is mostly Pop and Techno. 

              2) Jogging, it makes his body feel refreshed when he jogs in the morning

              3) Volunteering at the local animal shelter in his free time. He loves helping the animals find new homes.

              4) Texting, he's a teenager! Of course texting would be one of his hobbies!

              5) Hanging out with his sisters. The three of them are really close, and they always need their family time together.

Habits : 1) Whenever he's tired, he curls himself up into a ball

            2) Chews on random items when he's bored (Pen Caps, Spoons, Pillows, etc)

            3) Blinks alot when he's really confused about something

            4) He randomely sings whenever something is on his mind

            5) Poking at his hyung/noona's back if he wants something

            6) Eating randomely in the night for no reason.

and for some reason Seorin already scribbled something in his Application:
to: Jaemin-ah
My don't go near Junho when you will do anything cute, or else he'll flare up again..i don't want to see him looking at you like he's going to squeeze you just like what he is doing to Sang Hyun right now..omo! i'd better stop them..Ppyong!!! 
Lotsa love, Seorin

it looks like Seorin has the access to scribble down something..
Rain then sent a message concerning the Meddling Kim Seorin. "Seorin & Junho are also helping JCS ent on planning & releasing the members."

 

Stay tuned to Allkpop.com

 

by- Meddlers65-30 minutes ago                                    1,243,435 views        7,454 comments