Songs 6: 1st note

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~


"What do you think happened to them?"Ethan asked as he plopped down on his belly on the sofa.
"They did not even call back" Junho and Junhae answered, it was really eveident in the boys faces that they did not have a goodnight's sleep.
"what are you boys slacking around?!" Woosun hollered as he entered the house."And what the hell happened to your faces?!" he shouted as he saw panda eyes on each boy that his eyes sets on.
"no sleep" Michael and Chinhae answered.
"Why?""Because the girls did not call us back after they shouted help"Sanghyun answered."we are worried that's all,we really don't know what has happend to them." Henry added as he went to the kitchen and brought 8 glasses of water.
"Chill guys, they are ok, and judging by the time, they are already doing their photoshoot"Woosun sat down and took one glass of water, and good news, Henry, Junhae the song has been approved, both of you can sing it and it will be added to the CD."
Henry and Junhae hi-fived each other and the other members congratulated them.
"so where are your other outputs?" Woosun said breaking the rejoicing mood.
"uh..in progress" Chin Hae suddenly said causing the members to laugh.
"i understand but please let me hear the song within this week" Woosun stood up and looked at the boys, "I will be calling Myolin to check up on the girls then i'll inform you about them, no cellphone calls to the girls"
"Huh? why?"The boys asked in a curious tone.
"because their phones were confiscated" Woosun simply answered."I should go, REMEMBER THE MUSIC AND TMA"


"Hyung, what song should we make?"Ethan asked as he entered Junho's room.
"i want to make and upbeat song, but....nothing is going inside my head" Junho confessed.
"uhmm, need help? i can help thinking of a theme.."Ethan said as he sat on the floor.
"what are you doing there?" Junho asked.
"Sitting" "I know that you are sitting but there's a chair over there" Junho said as he pointed at the mini couch inside his room.
"oh..right..couch got it" Ethan looked at the couch and sat like a puppy.
"never do that aegyo again or i might Kill the lights out of you" Junho sternfully looked at Ethan who then stopped smiling.
"Hyung, i just got an idea from what you said" Ethan's expression lighted up.
"really?" Junho looked at Ethan with pure disbelief.
"Come on hyung, just trust me with this" Ethan said as he playfully smiled.
"you just gave me another reason not to trust you" Junho shook his head and threw a pillow on Ethan's face.
"what did i do now?" Ethan asked as he pouted and threw the pillow back to Junho, "oops wrong move" and ran out of Junho's room.
"Why you little..Comeback here!" Junho shouted as he ran after Ethan.
"Chase? Can i join?" Michael said in a bubbly tone when he saw Junho and Ethan both smiling and laughing as they ran around the house.
"You might as well not be involved with those two this time" Chinhae answered while he handed Michael a sandwich.
"Ethan should run faster" Michael commented.
"Hyung give me back my sandwich!" Chinhae demanded when Junho and Ethan suddenly grabbed the sandwiches and ran.
Chinhae and Michael then ran just to get the sandwich back.
"Sanghyun stop those Sandwhich theives!" Michael shouted.
"SANDWICH WHAT?!" Sanghyun looked at Michael and took off his earphones when Junho and Ethan swiftly ran before his very eyes."ahh.. that sandwich"
"what are you doing help us get our sandwich back" Michael and Chinhae said as they pushed Sanghyun to run.
"Yah! who used the kitchen?!" Henry suddenly popped out.
"don't ask, we better get away from here" Junhae answered as he placed his arm on Henry's shoulder and guided him outside.


"that was fun, let's do it again" Junho suddenly blurted out.
"WHAT?!!!!" Sanghyun, Ethan, Michael and Chinhae looked at Junho and stared at him as if he jsut did something weird.
"i meant, let's NOT do it again," Junho suddenly cleared his throat and turned his back."Ethan, the title of the song will be....."











































































"NUMBER 0NE" Junho said after the long pause. "and thanks for the Run and the SANDWICH" then he left.
"so that means i get to write the lyrics" Ethan beamed.
"Only half of it, show it to me tonight" Junho suddenly came back then left again.
"Hyung is Kinda weird today, don't you think?" Michael asked, but no one answered back.


>.............
OK, i know that i just updated, but please forgive me..i'll put up the song later..hahaha...well ohh..please subscribe to my other fanfic BROKEN WING...

yes! Summer class is finally done, now i can have fun!!!(i don't have any failing grade or such, Summer classes are required in our school)hahaha*does a random dance* who wants to dance with me?!!!

Rin<3