FUTURE FAMILY

FANTASTIC WEDDING

FANTASTIC WEDDING: GDCL  

 

SBS CAM

The weather in this neighbourhood is perfectly suit the mood of the lovely couple who will be bride and groom soon. The sun rises beautifully and the birds chipping as happy as the leader of number 1 kpop female group, 2NE1.

 

CL CAM

“Anneyonghasaeyo yeorobun! Good morning”

“How was your morning today?”

“Today I feel good because I’m going to Jiyong Oppa house kekeke”

“Can you guys guess what am I doing here? Haha I’m going to wake him up because we have something BIG to do today and I’m look for it!”

“Hello viewers. We are now heading to oppa room. Actually my house is in the same housing area with him. Guys we need to keep silent because the dragon might hear you. Shhhhh!”

“What should I do to wake him up? Ottoke ottoke”

*switch on the phone mp3* *loud speaker on* *play fantastic baby song loudly*

 

SBS CAM

GD  spontaneously wake up from his bed and shocked with the camera that have been set up at his house. He then gave a sweet smile towards his fiancée who have sings the song loudly and screaming while trying to wake him up.

 

GD: “Hahahaahaha yah LEE CHAERIN!”

GD: “What are you doing? Hahaha omo my face! My BAREface! You come here Hunchae!”

CL: “Hahahaha mianhe oppa. I need to do this because afraid that you might forget about our plan today!”

GD: “Aigooo oppa will not forget. Thank you for waking me up baby”

 

GD gave a light forehead kiss to CL and hug her before went to bathroom for a bath. There must be a lot of people watching right now is feeling envious with the couple. Awwww they are so sweet!

 

GD CAM.

“Chae was so sweet today because she willing to come to my house and wake me up in the morning so I think I need to repay her with something now”

“Can you guys see this? *referring to a bowl* I’m going to make her a breakfast!”

“Ahh nae I can cook hahaha! Just for small portion and a simple dish”

“My speciality is ramen! Seungri and Yongbae love it so much. But today I will make her a pancake with chocolate syrup. Truthfully she can cook better than me so yeah I’m quite nervous!”

“Tadaaaaaaa hello my angels V.I.P and Blackjack out there, here is my precious pancake for my beautiful Chaerin. Thank you guys for helped me out making this. Will sending you some love <3<3<3 and I keep the special love for my love Chaerin<<33”

 

SBS CAM

CL: “Chinca daebak oppa. The most delicious pancake I ever had ahahaha”

GD: “Anneya gwenchana. You don’t need to eat it because it was not good. I understand”

CL: “Aigoo jagiya. I’m not kidding. It was good. Thank you oppa. I Love it! Oppa what are going to do today?”

GD: “Gomawa baby. Hmm we are going to our parent house to discuss about our marriage ceremony and also we need their blessing right?”

CL: “Nae oppa. I can wait to meet your family. But I hope you can blend well with my CRAZY family!”

GD: “CRAZY?!!!!”

 

CL FAMILY HOUSE.

 

GD: “Yeorobun I’m so nervous today. Help me juseyo!”

CL: “Wae oppa? You know my family for a very long time right? Chill babes”

 

CL and GD are now in her family house in Gangnam. CL father is a music professor in France and also a successful businessman, founder of the famous luxury shopping mall in Hongdae. Her mom owns an architect firm also in Paris and one of the bigger share holder in hotel “Y” in Seoul. Her family hotel. CL comes from a rich family and most of the family are related to music field. Her father is a professor of music school in Paris where CL and both of her brothers attend. With the experience from her father, CL and her brother shared the same passion of music and become singer. Lee Heechul, Lee Junhyung and Lee Chaerin are known as the famous of halyu group Super Junior, Beast and 2NE1. Junyung and CL marked another achievement in music field becoming a music producer and has produced numerous of tracks in Kpop music. Besides that, their cousin former leader of Hip Hop group 1TYM Teddy also made to the list as a successful producer. It was proven that this family is absolutely a music gene genius! What happen to GD as he visited them as a CL fiancée? GD seems different from the style that he always gave when he on stage. He is full with manners and very kind to elders. Another charm that we can see from the Dragon!

 

GD: “Anneyonghaseyo appa, omma. It’s been a long time since I met you guys”

CL APPA: “Anneyong Jiyong ah. Wow you look more handsome these days!”

CL OMMA: “Aigoo my Jiyonggiee why you look so thin? Are you sick my son? Omma will cook something good today! Have a sit”

GD: “ Ah nae. Komawo. Anyo. I am healthy omma. Just a little bit tired because of works. No worries”

CL: “Appa. Heechul oppa and Junhyung oppa, did they coming here? Where are they?”

CL APPA: “Yah Lee Chaerin! Your fiancée was here yet you still looking four brothers? Aigoo. I think in their bedroom upstairs. You go find them. I need to talk to Ji. How about your career right now? Your last piece was superb! I like that songs (just refer to Loser pls haha) !

GD: “Everything will be back as usual after that. We will continue our career in YG with our group. Did you hear that? I’m glad you like it. It was Teddy hyung idea. Never expect it to be that good”

CL OMMA: “Ji we are so happy when you said you want to marry our daughter.I feel so blessed because finally you guys get back together and we are very happy about that my son”

CL APPA: “Nae ji. We hope that you could love her as much as we love her. Shower her with a lot of love and take care of her for entire life. She is so precious to us and I hope you know that. We all love you and I can’t wait for you to become our family members! Maybe one day we can collaborate to make a song! Kekeke”

GD: “Don’t worry Appa, Omma. I will take care of her and always love her till my last breath”

JUNHYUNG: “What? Collabo? You guys shouldn’t leave me out! Hahaha right hyung? I need to gain more royalty money than you! Kekeke”

GD: “Yow wassap dude! Kekekeke yeah yeah after you became my brother in laws! Hahaha”

HEECHUL: “Wow my future brother in laws! Aigoo long time no see huh? Give me hug. I want to post it on instagram. Chaerin take our picture please”

JUNHYUNG: “Yah I want it too! How can you miss the chance to take a selca with world star? Aigoo hyung swag! Swag pose hyung!”

CL: “AIGOOOO WHY YOU TWO . IT’S NOT LIKE YOU MEET HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME. AIGOO MY OPPA IS MORE SASAENG FAN OF JIYONG THAN ME!”

 

1…2….3! Snap! Square the picture and post the picture to Instagram. Caption: Everyone this is my brother in law G-Dragon who is absolutely handsome!

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM

(In case you didn’t know what black room is, go find out in my previous story – LOVE CYCLE)

Q: WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL MAN?

CL: “Of course all the features related to GD hahahaha. But most importantly is he must be a “family man””

CL: “Family man is someone who really care about a family. And he must able to blend well with my family, respect them and my family will accept him sincerely.”

Q: YOUR FAMILY REACTION TOWARDS HIM?

CL: “They all like him. A lot hahaha. It is because they know each other for a long time and they are very happy with this marriage. Thanks God”

Q; CL FAMILY IN THREE WORDS?

GD: “Kind. Lovely. Swag”

GD:        Kind – From very beginning, they treated me like their own family.

                Lovely – I like how they love Chaerin so much and willing to do everything to protect her. Yes

                I love you too Chaerin kekeke. Omma appa saranghae <3

                Swag – Hahaha because they love music and fashion as much as I do! Heechul hyung and

                Junyung, beat me on PlayStation game! Kekekeke

 

GD CAR.

GD: “Seatbelt”

CL: “Checked!”

GD: “Front mirror”

CL: “Checked!”

GD: “Co-pilot”

CL: “Checked! Gajaaaaaa!”

 

SBS CAM.

PD NIM: “Anneyong hasaeyo GD-ssi and CL-ssi. As we all know, we are now arrived at G-Dragon family guesthouse. The production team have agreed to give you a mission to be complete!”

GD: “Mission?”

CL: “Aigoo PD nim ije bueyo? Aishhhh”

PD NIM: “Kekeke I’m sorry but this is going to be fun! The mission is simple where by you guys will answer the questions made by your partner. A penalty will be given to those who lost the game”

CL: “ What kind of penalty PD nim? Tell us jusaeyo”

GD: “I can’t wait for it!”

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: MISSION

PD NIM: “Several questions have been prepared by the writer about your partner. GD-ssi will answer the questions of CL-ssi and CL-ssi will answer the question of GD-ssi. Format of the game is if the person get correct, “ding dong deng” will ringing but if lost get “deng” sound instead. 1 point for 1 correct answer. Ready?”

CL: “Let’s go!”

GD: “WHOOOOOOO!”

PD NIM: “We will start with GD-ssi”

 

Q: CL FAV PET?

A: RABBIT?

DENG!

 

Q; “MY BIG OPPA IN BIG BANG IS XXX” WHO IS XXX?

A: TAEYANG

DING DONG DENG!

 

Q: “I LIKE JIYONG XXX IN HIS PART OF BODY” WHAT IS XXX?

A: LIPS?

DENG!

CL: “Omo oppa! Not that! Aigoo you byuntae kekeke”

GD: ”I thought it was lips kekeke what is it?”

CL: “eyes. Because your gaze is making my heart melt awww”

GD: “saranghae” *wink*

 

Q: FAVORITE SONG AMONG 2NE1 ALBUM THAT SHE PRODUCED?

A: NAEGA JIL JALAGA

DENG!

GD: “hahahaha is not this?”

CL:  “aniyo oppa! I told you in the studio before” *pinch jiyong cheeks*

GD:  “ah i remember. It was “missing you””

 

Q: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. FASHION ITEMS THAT SHE MUST HAVE?

A: FUR COAT

DING DONG DENG!

GD: “I remember this because we have the same taste and usually i got almost same collection with her kekeke”

CL: “Nae we love fur coat. It looks classy!”

 

 PD NIM: “CONGRATULATIONS GD-SSI. YOU GET 2 CORRECT ANSWER AND CL-SSI TURN IS NEXT”

 

Q: GD FAVOURITE MUSIC INSTRUMENTS?

A: KEYBOARD

DING DONG DENG!

 

Q: HIS FAVORITE HAIR COLOUR?

A: RED

DING DONG DENG!

 

Q: NAME THE FIRST SONGS THAT HE MADE SPECIALLY FOR YOU?

A: WHO YOU?

DENG!

CL: “Hahahaha wae? So many songs he wrote I don’t even know it was for me! Kekeke”

GD: “The first song that I made related to her is “Butterfly”” *start singing it*

CL: “Okay enough. I’m blushing hahahaha”

 

Q: THE MOST SCARY PERSON IN YG?

A: HWANGSSABU

DING DONG DENG!

GD: “Mian hwangsasabu-nim. It is because you are so scary in gym!”

CL: “Oppa aren’t scary with YG sajangnim?”

GD: “Aniyo. He has a kind heart and very loving kekeke”
 

Q: LAST FOR TODAY. GD FAVOURITE NUMBER?

A: 18

DING DONG DENG!

 

PD-NIM: Great job cl-ssi! You won by got 4 correct answer! As the penalty, cl-ssi can use the advantage for her anytime during the filming. In any episode. 1 chance only.

CL: YAY OPAA YOU LOST! LOSER WATTORI…..*sing loser song*

 

 

GD GUESTHOUSE

CL finally met GD family to discuss about their wedding that will taking place soon. Every preparation need to do with cautiously everything must be perfect to get a marriage ceremony that they have been dreamed for.

CL: “Ahhh so many things to do right omma? And we lack of experience”

GD OMMA: “Yes honey. That’s why you guys need a wedding planner”

GD: “Wedding planner? Hmmmm”

GD APPA: “Did you guys assigned to anyone yet?”

CL: “Hmm aniyo”

GD OMMA: “How about wedding hall? Have you guys book?”

GD: “Aniyo”

GD APPA: “Catering and officer?”

CL: “Aniyo”

GD OMMA: “Wedding dress?”

GD: “Aniyo”

 

FANTASTIC WEDDING: BLACK ROOM

CL: “I’m worried. We do not have a lot of time but hmmm” *face palm*

GD: “There will be a LOT things to do. But we will make effort to make it on time and I’m promising a great wedding to Lee Chaerin! I hope so!”

 


 

Drop your comment below! Stay tune for update :)