BABIES JOURNAL PART 1

FANTASTIC WEDDING

(A/N: This chapter will slightly like pregnancy journal but with more dialog)

 

 

 

TWINS 3 MONTHS 

(Your smile is a cure to our heart)

 

“Aigooo so cute!”

 

“Oppa. You have been staring them for almost 2 hours now. Don’t you have anything else to do?”

 

“I can’t Chae. I’m so obsessed with my own kids”

 

“I know oppa. Me too. How can you resist their cute face? Everything is so perfect. Their small eyes, tiny cute nose and those plump lips. Awwww my kids”

 

“Eyyyy you didn’t change huh?”

 

“What do you mean oppa?”

 

“See you are kissing them continuously. Mummy is such a kiss mania, kids. Eyyyy now it seems that i have to share your kids with them both”

 

“Kekeke oppa you are still my favorite tho!”

 

“Kwon Jirin, Kwon Chaeji daddy hope that you will grow out beautifully and become a good son and daughter to us. We love you so much”

 

Chae and Ji put their babies as priorities for now and they completely spend their time at home with the twins instead of going to the studio. Unlike when they are not married yet, they would rather spend their time for music and career. If their motto before is ‘music is life’ then for now it changed to ‘family is the priorities’. 

 

They love their babies so much. Unless when they crying during midnight....in the midst of their parents sleeping time.

 

Uweeekkkk. Uweeeeekkkkk.

 

“Chae yah. Wake up. They are crying” Jiyong nudged her wife to wake up and look at their babies.

 

“Ah oppa you go. I’m tired” Chaerin pass the job to her husband back.

 

“Please just go Chae. They keep crying. So loud!”

 

“It’s your babies too oppa. Let me sleep this time. I’m tired already”

 

“Yah Chae! I’m tired too. It’s not only you the one who sleepy. I need my sleep too”

 

“Yah Oppa! I’ve been carrying them for 9 months. Give me some break. You should take over this time”

 

This situation is normal during midnight when they will argue with each other to decide who will be waking up to check on their kids. Either give them milk or change the diapers. The twins will disturb their parent sleeping time and as always they will end up waking up together because both of the babies will be crying at the same time. One person definitely can’t handle it. 

 

“Aigoo Jirin ah. Now you know how to smile huh after waking us up? Eyyy you naughty boy”

 

“You too Chaeji. Mummy was so sleepy and all you could do is smiling after disturb my precious sleep?”

 

“Kekeke it’s funny Chae. Look at them smiling around as if they didn’t do anything wrong. Kekeke seeing them smile make my heart at ease. Don’t you think so?”

 

“Yes oppa. Their smiling is like a cure to me. Alright kids you guys should be sleep right now”

 

“Yes so that daddy will have time with your mummy. ALONE”

 

“Aishhh this oppa did you forget that there will a barrier between us on the bed? Not one but two”

 

“I SHOULD REALLY BUY THEM THEIR OWN BED!!”

 

 

 

TWINS 6 MONTHS

(Cutie little bunny)

 

Chaerin and Jiyong decided to go Han River for evening strolling with their kids. They put the babies inside the twins stroller and push it while walking around, holding each other hands.

 

“I always imagine this before i get married oppa. You know imagine that i will be walking beside my lovely husband while pushing the stroller together. But I didn’t imagine that it will be a twins stroller kekeke”

 

“Me too Chae. You know that I wanted a family life so bad when i was young. I know our marriage is kind of rush but i believe that we could make it happen. Thank you for being here through this journey my dear wife” 

 

“You are welcome oppa!”

 

“Should we sit at the bench over there?”

 

“Sure oppa. But.....can i get the ice cream? Hehe pretty pleaseeeeeeee”

 

“You always know how to caught me right. Your aegyo really melt my heart Chae. Alright, wait for me at the bench. I will buy it for you”

 

Chaerin setting down the stroller beside the bench while waiting for her husband. Their kids was so behave today and they did well by not acting up in the public.

 

“Awww good boy. You too Chaeji, good girl. Let mummy kiss you”

 

“Obsessive mother huh?”

 

“Yes i am. Tsk. You are more obsessed with our kids more than am i!”

 

“Kekeke here is your ice cream Chae. Vanilla, your all time favorite”

 

“Thank you oppa! Oppa, look at them. They are looking at us. No, they are looking at our ice cream. Poor baby you can’t eat this”

 

“Peek a boo! Awwwww so cute my babies is smiling! My happy pills! But sorry kids, no matter how much you guys have melt my heart, I’m still not giving this ice cream to you”

 

“Hahaha oppa stop doing that. Poor my babies. Later when you grow up i will give this okay? So cute my Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji. Mummy going to tickles you!!!”

 

“Chae. They like it! Kekeke wait. I think i saw a Jirin first tooth! Wow! So cute Jirin ah you are big boy now!”

 

“Look oppa! Chaeji also got her first tooth!   I’m so happy to see it! Oppa our kids is growing up healthy!”

 

“The twins just got their fist tooth. So cute like a bunny! I’m so happy for this. But i think if you keep eating ice cream like this then you will be the one who loose the tooth, Chae kekeke”

 

“OPPA!!!!”

 

 

 

TWINS 9 MONTHS 

(Crawling around is fun)

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT 

 

It’s the day that their helpers was taking a leave and they had no choice but to bring their kids to the studio because there is no one available to look at them.

 

“Awww my cuties munchkin is here! Hello kids!”

 

“Seriously now Teddy oppa didn’t even look at me. All you could see is Jirin and Chaeji”

 

“Aigooo Chaerin mummy don’t be angry with me please. You will always be my favorite cousin”

 

“Euwwww mummy? Chaerin mummy? That’s disgusting”

 

“Yah Seungri oppa! What is so disgusting about it?”

 

“You make your kids calling you guys as mummy and daddy instead of appa and omma?”

 

“Yes maknae. We are the millennium parents. And swag too. So why not?”

 

“Ayy Ji hyung did you plan to make your kids international as you guys?”

 

“Of course we are. Did you forget that we are worldwide superstar? And for your information our kids also made up in headline few times”

 

“Arasseo hyung. You guys is the perfect swag fantastic international family. Now both of you go do your work. Let us take care the babies. Shoo shoo”

 

“Yongbae oppa! Make sure that guy didn’t teach anything weird to my kids”

 

“Aite aite captain! Roger that!”

 

With that, the twins is left with the Big Bang members and they took them to the dance practice room while their parents have some recording works in the studio.

 

“Aihhh TOP hyung please carefully hold them!”

 

“I tried my best here don’t you see it? Should i put them down instead?”

 

“Eyyy stop stop hyung. The dance floor is so hard they will have backache like that. We should at least put them in a blanket or anything else as a cover”

 

“Wow Yongbae ah, you really know how to handle this huh? Boy you are so ready to get married!”

 

“That’s right TOP hyung! I’m agree on that!”

 

“I will get married soon, don’t worry. It just that I’m still waiting for the right time to propose to her”

 

“Awwww you are so sweet Yongbae hyung!”

 

“Okay guys so now what should we do with the kids?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. What about we left them alone here while we’re having a drinks outside? Jiyong hyung is not here by the way”

 

“Yah Seungri I don’t really know that you could be this stupid. They are just babies how come we left them here?”

 

Taeyang said while smacking him. 

 

“Yah yah hyung. You saw that?!”

 

“Saw what Daesung ah?”

 

“The babies is laughing when you smacked him. Let me try!” 

 

*All members smacking Seungri*

 

“Hahahaha they are laughing for real!! They like it. Seungri yah come here! We need someone to be the black goat”

 

“Stop smacking me hyung! It’s hurt! You, kids why did you guys enjoy me being beaten by these evil uncles? I hate it you know” Seungri pouted. 

 

“Hahahah you know what funnier than that Seungri? They still laughing when you said that. It seems that they didn’t really like you kekeke”

 

“How come you guys inherit Jiyong hyung and Chaerin attitude by doing bad to me? Aigoo but nevermind. As long i made you guys happy, i will sacrifice myself! Panda samchoon love you so much Jirin and Chaeji!”

 

They having fun playing around with the twins in the dance practice room. The twins is 9 months right now and has enter the crawling phase. The dance floor is huge and they like to play there because there will be a lot of space for them to explore. 

 

“Big bang ah. Next week you will be....wait....why you guys sitting on the floor and clapping around like a bunch of kids?”

 

Kwon Jirin and Kwon Chaeji just crawled to the one and only ‘fierce heartless man’ YG sajangnim. They bumped into him and suprise with his presence. Oh damn kids you just got into trouble. 

 

“Oh sajangnim! Anneyong hasaeyo!”

 

“Sajangnim, it seems like we have a little guests here today”

 

“Sajangnim, we are looking for them today since Jiyong hyung helpers was on leave and they didn’t have anyone to look after the kids”

 

“Sajangnim, are you okay? Please don’t mad at them for making this dance room like a playground. It’s our idea to turn this place like this”

 

And YG sajangnim still remains quiet. 

 

“Hyung, i think he’s mad” Seungri whisper to Daesung.

 

“Yah if anything happens we should protect the twins” Meanwhile, TOP whisper to Taeyang.

 

Three. Two. One.

 

“AIGOOOO MY GRANDCHILDREN SO CUTE HEYYYY KIDS I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! COME HERE LET ME HUG YOUUUUU!”

 

“What the heck just happened?!!” 

 

Taeyang is shocked when he saw that in front of him. YG sajangnim is so excited when he saw the kids and runs to hug them. He really like them. No. He love them.

 

“I think sajangnim love the twins more than Big Bang now” TOP said.

 

“Ah sajangnim! Stop being bias! We need your attention too! We are Big Bang you know!” Seungri is definitely not happy with this.

 

“Aish you guys are old already and all of you must have girlfriend now, go them the attention from them. Go dating or do anything else because now i want to play with the twins! Shoo shoo”

 

“Sajangnim! This is our dance practice room!” TOP added.

 

“This is my company. Did you forget? Aigoo kids don’t be like bingu TOP samchoon okay?”

 

“Sajangnim!! If you keep treats us like this then Big Bang will be looking for another agency!”

 

“Alright go. You guys are old anyway. I will find your replacement don’t worry kekeke”

 

“SAJANGNIMMM!!!”